Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
Secret weapons !!! Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Secret weapons !!! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Secret weapons !!! Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Secret weapons !!! Vote_lcapSecret weapons !!! Voting_barSecret weapons !!! Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Secret weapons !!! Vote_lcapSecret weapons !!! Voting_barSecret weapons !!! Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Secret weapons !!! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Secret weapons !!! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Secret weapons !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:12 am

Just curious Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as I was wondering if anybody here has bought in new stock etc for the breeding season to boost what they already have & if so have they been tested down the track or just paper pedigrees. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:31 am

few distance birds from a very good local fancier who advertised his ybs as a clearance sale was told he could not race for 3 years this was wrong but by this time most birds had gone young and old I know david is very busy but will send him a photo of the 3 cocks I got 2 are from his stock loft and are 9 years old all 3 are blue checkers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:27 pm

got a bird in from Thailand and she has certainly been tested lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:39 pm

rainbow wrote:
few distance  birds from a very good local fancier who advertised his ybs as a clearance sale was told he could not race for 3 years this was wrong but by this time most birds had gone young and old I know david is very busy but will send him a photo of the 3 cocks I got 2 are from his stock loft   and are 9 years old  all 3 are blue checkers

yes send them to me gorge, ill post them up for you.....
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:39 pm

oldstrain wrote:

No is that ray peel corrupting you Darren........... lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:09 pm

David wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

No  is that ray peel corrupting you Darren........... lol!

no rays got one of them type that looks like a bird but has dangly bits lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm

oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

No  is that ray peel corrupting you Darren........... lol!

no rays got one of them type that looks like a bird but has dangly bits lol!

sounds about right Darren, you know what hes like...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:12 pm

oldstrain wrote:

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol! lol! lol! one hopes little Alfie doesn't find out etc & just to put things in perspective Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have an old mate (pigeon flyer) who spends 6 months of the year there type of thing & now I place him in the sleeze bag category Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for what he enjoys there. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:48 pm

rainbow wrote:
few distance  birds from a very good local fancier who advertised his ybs as a clearance sale was told he could not race for 3 years this was wrong but by this time most birds had gone young and old I know david is very busy but will send him a photo of the 3 cocks I got 2 are from his stock loft   and are 9 years old  all 3 are blue checkers

I have a very good mate (No !!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes not the Thailand kid) Rainbow, who rang me the other day to tell me about his new secret weapons, for the future. All happy he was Smile Smile & he told me to look up the history of these new birds on the flyers website here etc which I did. What struck me was the names of most of the breeds there as they were mostly foreign to me I'm affraid & at the end of the day "Thankfully" he still chose the good local/interstate blood (Distance) to bring in to give him a bit of a boost along. At the end of the day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not only would I now have trouble spelling all these new names about here I would also have trouble remembering them all. cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:57 pm

the 3 blue checkers are new birds brought in

Secret weapons !!! IMG_0235_zpsc1b89dd6
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:13 pm

look nice do them George, are they the ones off the fancier who packed in....? all birds look in good health
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:07 pm

yes david now been told he can race also got 2 really nice hens
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:17 pm

hope they breed you some winners then George.......
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:21 pm

thanks david and hope you yourself breed winners
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:32 pm

nice birds George atb with them...really like the cheq at the front
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:40 pm

thanks Darren
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:59 pm

rainbow wrote:
the 3   blue checkers are new birds brought in

Secret weapons !!! IMG_0235_zpsc1b89dd6

Nice !! Smile Smile 3 peas from the same pod for what I see. One hopes now  Wink  Wink  you have a bit of fun with them etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret weapons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret weapons !!!   Secret weapons !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret weapons !!!
Page 1 of 1