Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
The long. Wait. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
The long. Wait. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
The long. Wait. Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
The long. Wait. Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
The long. Wait. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
The long. Wait. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
The long. Wait. Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
The long. Wait. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
The long. Wait. Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) The long. Wait. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.The long. Wait. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
The long. Wait. Vote_lcapThe long. Wait. Voting_barThe long. Wait. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
The long. Wait. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The long. Wait. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

The long. Wait.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The long. Wait. Empty
PostSubject: The long. Wait.   The long. Wait. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 am

Let my youngsters out for a bit of enjoyment today etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Did a few things as you do & then come in for afternoon tea, with she who must be obeyed Wink Wink. Sitting there & she jumps up out of her chair lol!lol! lol! "Quick" with her stick & start's belting on the windows with it, which look's down on our garden & lofts here, screaming hawk hawk hawk & there he was, cheeky bugger bounce bounce sitting on the arch way in the veggie plot between the loft's "Mr Gossie" as bold as brass he was. Out the door like a flash was I & I even surprised myself how fast I got to the loft's lol! lol! lol!. All rather quite there & most of my babies had gone some where & no where to be seen unfortunately. Now the long wait begin's here till night fall etc (5 hours) & I will see if I'm Smile Smile Smile or Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

The long. Wait. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long. Wait.   The long. Wait. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:56 am

Fingers crossed you have good returns
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

The long. Wait. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long. Wait.   The long. Wait. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:16 pm

hope this scenario pans out well for you oz ...thing is he will be back so be prepared next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

The long. Wait. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long. Wait.   The long. Wait. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:52 pm

oldstrain wrote:
hope this scenario pans out well for you oz ...thing is he will be back so be prepared next time Wink

Spot on there Daz 110%
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The long. Wait. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long. Wait.   The long. Wait. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 3:23 am

Don Webb wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

Spot on there Daz  110%

Another day of enjoyment Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ??? lights one till well after dark here yesterday & up before dawn Wink Wink today  & I'm Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad like a baby. Nothing worse than getting wacked by a gossie/falcon when they have only been out for 1/2 weeks etc. Dropped 2 in this morning late, still 5 to come though unfortunately & the worst part is, if they do come I will worry where they have been, as I'm like a lot of flyers here who do not inoculate for PMV etc till the end of the breeding season. So now !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it's worry worry worry. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

The long. Wait. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long. Wait.   The long. Wait. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:24 pm

hope the rest turn in for you oz....seems strange you not vaccinating ybs from 4 to 6 weeks as it helps their immune system kick in
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

The long. Wait. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long. Wait.   The long. Wait. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 pm

oldstrain wrote:
hope the rest turn in for you oz....seems strange you not vaccinating ybs from 4 to 6 weeks as it helps their immune system kick in

Truth be told O/S Smile Smile your way is the best way (every round etc) but when most are a bit like a sheep station Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes here compared to you lot Wink Wink you tend to want to do it in one big bash lol! lol! lol!. Now !!! bounce bounce back to my drama, dropped another 2 late last night here so down to 3 missing which when one thinks of how bad things can be, when it all goes belly up "Big time" early on with ones youngsters etc it's reasonable out of 62 I think ???. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The long. Wait. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long. Wait.   The long. Wait. Empty

Back to top Go down

The long. Wait.
Page 1 of 1