Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
1st egg yesterday Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
1st egg yesterday Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
1st egg yesterday Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
1st egg yesterday Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
1st egg yesterday Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
1st egg yesterday Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
1st egg yesterday Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
1st egg yesterday Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
1st egg yesterday Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) 1st egg yesterday 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.1st egg yesterday Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
1st egg yesterday Vote_lcap1st egg yesterday Voting_bar1st egg yesterday Vote_rcap 
David
1st egg yesterday Vote_lcap1st egg yesterday Voting_bar1st egg yesterday Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
1st egg yesterday Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
1st egg yesterday Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

1st egg yesterday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:52 pm

I've had a nightmare trying to get my 5 young cocks paired to my young young hens, but their finally all paired, and my first egg was layed yesterday out of one or f Ray's grizzle cocks and Joseph van Dorning hen.

Also had my kit of 6 palmers buschearts delivered from Louella Thursday. I'm very pleased with them.
I asked for some pretty colours, and they didn't dissapoint their nearly all totally White.

I know the courier, and he took the Mick when he delivered them, he asked if I'd ordered fantails.

I was suprised though, they all seem very healthy, but they've got a lot of lice on them, you'd think they'd be lice free from a big stud like that.

Last edited by Boosey on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Boosey wrote:
I've had a nightmare trying to get my 5 young cocks paired to my young young hens, but their finally all paired, and my first egg was layed yesterday out of one or f Ray's grizzle cocks and Joseph van forming hen.

Also had my kit of 6 palmers buschearts delivered from Louella Thursday. I'm very pleased with them.
I asked for some pretty colours, and they didn't dissapoint their nearly all totally White.

I know the courier, and he took the Mick when he delivered them, he asked if I'd ordered fantails.

I was suprised though, they all seem very healthy, but they've got a lot of lice on them, you'd think they'd be live free from a big stud like that.

Looking good Boosey Smile Smile "Let the dream time begin" bounce bounce . Bit ordinary about the lice Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes though. I suspect, they are more interested in the money side of things etc than the presentation factor. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:36 pm

glad its all working out down their boosey Basketball
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:58 pm

oldstrain wrote:
glad its all working out down their boosey Basketball

Now !!! Smile Smile O/S, for some one that know's nothing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is Essex "Down their" south of Bristol etc I take it bounce bounce. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:02 pm

east from me to be correct about 180 miles and on the same line
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:48 pm

oldstrain wrote:
east from me to be correct about 180 miles and on the same line

OK Smile Smile So would I be right in saying ??? your some where in the ball park Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes of where the Coopers live etc as yesterday here O/S I had a look at a video with them in it along with his mate Gilbert. Nice little shack lol! lol! lol! made of brick & around 85 feet long for the birds. OH !!! bounce bounce what it is to be a peasant of this world.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:13 am

yeah the coopers are about 15 miles south of me ...indeed a nice bungalow for the birds ,coopers and gilbert exchange birds with eachother.once you win a national or in their case international the money soon comes rolling in on that conveyor belt Razz I have spoken to Catherine and she seems very down to earth though and been to a moot with Geoff and mark gilbert on the panel
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:20 pm

oldstrain wrote:
yeah the coopers are about 15 miles south of me ...indeed a nice bungalow for the birds ,coopers and gilbert exchange birds with eachother.once you win a national or in their case international the money soon comes rolling in on that conveyor belt Razz I have spoken to Catherine and she seems very down to earth though and been to a moot with Geoff and mark gilbert on the panel

OK !!! as we say here O/S Smile Smile spitting distance etc  
(15 miles) lol!  lol!  lol! my mate, the little fat bloke Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is further away than that & I class him as a close neighbour here Wink Wink . cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:29 pm

yeah I would need to basket at the coopers club for any classic or national races bicc or Barcelona club so our swords may cross next year Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:39 am

oldstrain wrote:
yeah I would need to basket at the coopers club for any classic or national races bicc or Barcelona club so our swords may cross next year Razz

MMMMMMMMmmmmmm  Wink  Wink David & Goliath scenario O/S Smile  Smile I suspect. But what a battle ??? & what enjoyment if the underdog just happened to come out in front, on the big day type of thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:07 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

MMMMMMMMmmmmmm  Wink  Wink David & Goliath scenario O/S Smile  Smile I suspect. But what a battle ??? & what enjoyment if the underdog just happened to come out in front, on the big day type of thing. cheers

yeah I might let um win if I am feeling generous Razz lol! all joking aside yer rite it would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:30 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

yeah I might let um win if I am feeling generous Razz lol! all joking aside yer rite it would be great Smile

Seeing as you may be in a generous mood on the big day O/S Smile Smile etc  just get Cooper/Gilbert to give you a call when they have clocked bounce bounce & then you can make sure you loose it on the trap there type of thing with your little champ  Wink  Wink . cheers
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Just weaned 25 ybs today, that's me for this season, well happy with them being all round the same age.
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Nice one little hen, scary time coming letting them out.
3 of the kit of 6 I got from Louella are on the house roof tonight and there's no sign of 1.
Fingers crossed they're still there in the morning.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Boosey wrote:
Nice one little hen, scary time coming letting them out.
3 of the kit of 6 I got from Louella are on the house roof tonight and there's no sign of 1.
Fingers crossed they're still there in the morning.

was it their maiden voyage today m8 ...they be their in the morning I would think but best be up at the crack of dawn before mr or mrs sparrowhawk is about to scare um off at least they had a good look about atb
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Cheers Darren.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:45 pm

yes good luck boosey, hope they all come in for you........
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:30 pm

2 missing they won't come back now, they didn't get to know their surroundings well enough.
I'm well gutted.
Sad
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Boosey wrote:
2 missing they won't come back now, they didn't get to know their surroundings well enough.
I'm well gutted.
Sad

sorry to hear boosey but don't give up hope yet i had a dutch yb missing for 5 days first time it went out ...i was amazed to see it after this time so never say never ...fingers crossed for ya
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:48 pm

yes ive had ybs missing for 5 days boosey, theres still time yet......
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Cheers guys, fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:52 pm

Boosey wrote:
Cheers guys, fingers crossed.

Always a dangerous time, first time out Boosey Smile Smile with babies. Especially if you have close neighbours Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes around with some of the things they choose to do just at the wrong time etc. Like others here have said, early days so still plenty of time for those missing to turn up. cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:44 am

Bugger thick fog this morning, typical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st egg yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st egg yesterday   1st egg yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

1st egg yesterday
Page 1 of 1