Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Race Program
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Weather today
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Scandalous .......
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:41 am

» Morgan's new job
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Vote_lcappigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Voting_barpigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Vote_lcappigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Voting_barpigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222575 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

pigeon and bird controle banner on

Go down 
+5
Boosey
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
birdy2011
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:57 pm

fpmsl if ever anyone was coming out its him that day ffs he aint wired up right
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:58 pm

lol! lol! lol! hanging out in the local park I see Suspect
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:05 pm

amagine this coming into the club on a Saturday night with his clock........... Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:17 pm

affraid affraid affraid ive just got an advert saying KEEP CONTROL, DONT LET URINE LEAKAGE TAKE OVER........ lol! lol!

gona have to sort these ads out one way or another...... No No scratch
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:24 pm

David wrote:
amagine this coming into the club on a Saturday night with his clock........... Razz Razz lol!

had to read this twice david ...glad I read correctly the first time Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:03 pm

yes I was unsure myself when I wrote it Darren, some members eyesight might not be right good..... Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:06 pm

David wrote:
yes I was unsure myself when I wrote it Darren, some members eyesight might not be right good..... Razz Razz lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:15 am

David wrote:

Leave him alone lol! lol! lol! etc as I like the boy Smile Smile XXX Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Any toilets  bounce  bounce there at that park where he was showing off his man hood Wink Wink so we could meet up. Now !!! back to the pop up's Smile Smile I have at the moment here one young lass, named Anne & she think's I'm handsome & is wanting my body & she is only 8 K away would you believe. Could be in with a chance Wink Wink  cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:48 am

Poor Chris he could end up like Rock Hudson in the Movies ?lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:42 am

killer wrote:
Poor Chris he could end up like Rock Hudson in the Movies ?lol

For what I remember, Rock had it made in his movies. All went pair shape Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes tho when he left the set there, to then play in the shadows Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:56 pm

PMSL I don't know whats worse you trying to chat shit Wink or the fact you kept that pic for your own private collection Wink we all know im straight because half of you old farts want a go on my misses Razz and my google adverts on this site are about PPI and I don't even look for that shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:32 pm

I hope he's not Selling photos of you ?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:40 am

lvlasked wrote:
PMSL I don't know whats worse you trying to chat shit Wink or the fact you kept that pic for your own private collection Wink we all know im straight because half of you old farts want a go on my misses Razz and my google adverts on this site are about PPI and I don't even look for that shit Very Happy

Please treat us old farts  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes here, the respect where due etc. Now lol! lol! lol! before I pass comment on your missus Wink Wink would anyone have a photo that we all could share bounce bounce. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:31 am

I am sure david has one in his archives somewhere knackered Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:59 am

oldstrain wrote:

MMMMMMMmmmmm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have a picture in my mind O/S lol! lol! lol! of his good women etc in question Wink Wink here. Better not to say too much tho type of thing bounce bounce but Battle-ship, seem's to be in the picture/mind for some reason as strange at it may appear Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:24 pm

pmsl Very Happy ill get a pic for you
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:26 pm

here you go my misses mate

pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Me.22
pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Me%20eeee
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:40 pm

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

MMMMMMMmmmmm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I have a picture in my mind O/S lol! lol! lol! of his good women etc in question Wink Wink here. Better not to say too much tho type of thing bounce bounce but Battle-ship, seem's to be in the picture/mind for some reason as strange at it may appear Wink Wink. cheers

I was thinking more of the rolling pin basher type Basketball the type that's waits on the doorstep for you if yer a minute late ,tapping the rolling pin Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:20 am

Chris sorry to be the bearer of Bad News ; But they all look good at that age ; then something goes wrong ;lets have a look at the Mum & Grandmothers ;i'll get a better understanding with the Breeding Etc ; cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:35 am

killer wrote:
Chris sorry to be the bearer of Bad News ; But they all look good at that age ; then something goes wrong ;lets have a look at the Mum & Grandmothers ;i'll get a better understanding with the Breeding Etc ; cheers

lol!lol!lol! True K Smile Smile with the above. Sadly I'm affraid   Chris is on a hiding to nothing here Smile Smile I suspect & I have a strange feeling, that georgeous chick above Wink Wink was one of the ones bounce bounce that said she wanted my body, to teach me the joy's of life Wink Wink . cheers
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:30 pm

lol killer I know she get ugly around 30ish so ill trade her in for a younger one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:19 pm

lvlasked wrote:
lol killer I know she get ugly around 30ish so ill trade her in for a younger one Very Happy

Now I know why you race pigeons Smile Smile Silly as silly could be Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "Trade in" lol! lol! lol! K & I bounce bounce  have a couple of vintage models here you could be interested in etc Wink Wink Well worn one could say, but as tough as nails & their blood is worth bottling Wink Wink for what they have injured over time with our pigeons. cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Chris don't be Silly Mate & trade her in ; do as the Muslims do they up Grade ?lol About time you put a ring on her fringer ; cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:47 pm

killer wrote:
Chris don't be Silly Mate & trade her  in ; do as the Muslims do  they up Grade ?lol About time you put a ring on her fringer ; cheers

I thought they were 60 year old men marrying their 12 year old grand daughter......... Question Question scratch
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:02 am

30 odds years Chris may be in the same boat if he converts ?lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pigeon and bird controle banner on   pigeon and bird controle banner on - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pigeon and bird controle banner on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next