Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) News flash "UNANIMIOUS" 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Vote_lcapNews flash "UNANIMIOUS" Voting_barNews flash "UNANIMIOUS" Vote_rcap 
David
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Vote_lcapNews flash "UNANIMIOUS" Voting_barNews flash "UNANIMIOUS" Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

News flash "UNANIMIOUS"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Empty
PostSubject: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:21 pm

I see on the news here this morning Smile Smile all problems/issues have been solved by those in power over there bounce bounce between the the EU & the UK power brokers etc with an unanimious decision lol! lol! lol! where every one comes out a winner ??? & happy as such. Golden times ahead I suspect for all Smile Smile & I just hope my wonderful team of politician's I have here ??? see the light Wink Wink also . cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Cameron is a liar , he is merely trying to get the people to vote to stay in the EU.....he cannot negotiate with the EU in any way, the UK are signed up to the lisbon treaty.

we are run/controlled by an un elected EU gang of criminals who cannot be voted out or held accountable for their actions.......they are crooks.
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: News flash "UNANIMOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:14 am

David wrote:
Cameron is a liar , he is merely trying to get the people to vote to stay in the EU.....he cannot negotiate with the EU in any way, the UK are signed up to the lisbon treaty.

we are run/controlled by an un elected EU gang of criminals who cannot be voted out or held accountable for their actions.......they are crooks.

He will come back with that smug face, saying how wonderful he as done for the people of Britain. The truth is he is working against the British public, Him and Osborne they should be wearing masks. The truth will unfold i hope before we are sold down the river. Greed breeds Greed, so what chance do you or i have.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:42 am

devo56 wrote:
David wrote:

He will come back with that smug face, saying how wonderful he as done for the people of Britain. The truth is he is working against the British public, Him and Osborne they should be wearing masks. The truth will unfold i hope before we are sold down the river. Greed breeds Greed, so what chance do you or i have.

I like the smug face bit Devo Smile Smile. Reminds of our new prime minister etc down here. I call him Mr Do Nothing lol! lol! lol! thou really it should be Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad as his mob are that inept at making decisions here & they told us all the heavens were about to fall in on top of us  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes before they come into power, things were that bad. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:55 am

it doesn't really matter who gets "elected" knackered, they all work for the same company, its just the managing director who changes........its all an illusion us having a choice, voting is rigged..... Twisted Evil

as we are all now governed by the EU, it makes me wonder why we still need government in our countries, they have basically no power, they cannot make any decisions without EU approval......all they are doing is syphoning assets out of the country, and lining theirs and their pals pockets.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:41 pm

David wrote:
it doesn't really matter who gets "elected" knackered, they all work for the same company, its just the managing director who changes........its all an illusion us having a choice, voting is rigged..... Twisted Evil

as we are all now governed by the EU, it makes me wonder why we still need government in our countries, they have basically no power, they cannot make any decisions without EU approval......all they are doing is syphoning assets out of the country, and lining theirs and their pals pockets.

True David Smile Smile I see this morning here Mr Cameron Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes said he would never join the new Super EU etc. Talk about fine tuning the art of waffle lol! lol! lol! & & I hope when you all get the vote as such to decide your future path there, pens are in place for the peasants Smile Smile & not pencils Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:11 am

yes knackered, one of the questions I have asked for a long time now....why do we use a pencil to make our X...? every other government form or contract etc has to be done in block capitals using a black pen.

very strange that eh knackered.

its similar to our name being used in block capitals on official forms etc, MR KNACKERED is your legal fiction name, crown copyright and owned by the crown from when your parents registered you, this is how they enslave us to enforce their acts and statutes upon us.

it is in fact fraud to use the name, it is owned by the crown.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:13 am

lets just hope the country votes to get out ...i will be that's for sure ,have often wondered about the pencil scenario Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:15 pm

oldstrain wrote:
lets just hope the country votes to get out ...i will be that's for sure ,have often wondered about the pencil scenario Suspect

That's 2  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes O/S Smile Smile. I see Boris Johnson etc is happy to help push your barrow along Wink Wink this morning here & as the man said, if you carn't control your own borders, some one out there will happily shaft you sadly, to gain an edge. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 pm

open boarders is an agenda to flood the EU with sub human migrants, to destroy our heritage which will pave the way for a one world government....
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:34 pm

David wrote:
open boarders is an agenda to flood the EU with sub human migrants, to destroy our heritage which will pave the way for a one world government....

I take it David lol! lol! lol! the count is now up to 3 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:31 pm

the count is one minute to midnight knackered, its too late now....... No No No
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:55 am

if you want any future for your kids and grandchildren then vote out ....cant believe this topic has not received more replies but that's the british way sit back and let it happen ffs stand up and vote this time around else it will be game over for good old blighty don't be fooled by the Cameron spill and the bullshit brokering with merkel and the rest of the eu fat cats who have given nothing ...when you got the mayor of London (BORIS JOHNSON) saying he wants out then its time to take note this guy should be a pm no nonsense sort of guy and straight to the point pirat
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:04 am

I'm voting out
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: News flash "UNANIMOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:53 am

I want my country back, I want out.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:23 pm

that's 5 to vote out and none to stay in....I would guess the majority of the people asked would also vote out......but I will bet, the "vote" result will be to stay in the EU, why, because the government are corrupt, the voting is fixed, as are our elections, they too are fixed......its just an illusion we have the choice of who we want to represent us, we have no choice, we do not decide.......its a lie.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:38 pm

the voting system is crooked look at ukip think they have over 7 million votes in the general election and 1 seat in parliament Suspect ffs 7 million of who actually voted that's a big vote but no cigar ,it stinks
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:46 pm

yes Darren, the voting is set up in such a way so the ones who get the most votes still don't win, its all designed for the tories or labour to win, and if such parties like the BNP takes seats in the EU like they did, then the main parties destroy them, they will never let the people decide who they want to represent them.

really the people should storm downing street and drag these corrupt , thieving, murdering, pedo scum out and hang them from the street lights........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:18 pm

David wrote:
yes Darren, the voting is set up in such a way so the ones who get the most votes still don't win, its all designed for the tories or labour to win, and if such parties like the BNP takes seats in the EU like they did, then the main parties destroy them, they will never let the people decide who they want to represent them.

really the people should storm downing street and drag these corrupt , thieving, murdering, pedo scum out and hang them from the street lights........

lol!lol!lol! Settle down, settle down David Smile Smile Next you will be saying Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes arm all the peasants, like the yanks etc believe in & everyone then buy a horse & a cowboy hat Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:52 pm

this is why governments don't want citizen bearing arms knackered, they want us defenceless....so they can take away all our rights, I think its maybe the second amendment right they have in the USA which allows any person to bear arms, the government are trying to take away their rights on this and many other things...our government here in the UK are doing the same, trying to take our human rights away, our inhalable rights we were born with, not rights they gave us......

its time people took back the power these gangsters think they have over us.........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:12 pm

David wrote:
this is why governments don't want citizen bearing arms knackered, they want us defenceless....so they can take away all our rights, I think its maybe the second amendment right they have in the USA which allows any person to bear arms, the government are trying to take away their rights on this and many other things...our government here in the UK are doing the same, trying to take our human rights away, our inhalable rights we were born with, not rights they gave us......

its time people took back the power these gangsters think they have over us.........

SmileSmile I suspect any party would find it hard to get your vote etc on the big day David & I suspect that places you in the swinging brigade group bounce bounce along side myself Wink Wink . cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News flash "UNANIMIOUS"   News flash "UNANIMIOUS" Empty

Back to top Go down

News flash "UNANIMIOUS"
Page 1 of 1