Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Darkness system - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Darkness system - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Darkness system - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Darkness system - Page 2 Vote_lcapDarkness system - Page 2 Voting_barDarkness system - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Darkness system - Page 2 Vote_lcapDarkness system - Page 2 Voting_barDarkness system - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Darkness system - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Darkness system - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Darkness system

Go down 
+5
halcanada
oldstrain
David
peel bros
devo56
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Darkness system - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:24 pm

thanks lads Wink

ps- o/s where can i get digital scales Question
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:29 pm

shippy wrote:

thanks lads Wink

I got mine in one of those strange shops that sell large cigarette papers and pipes afro lol! I would think theirs plenty on e-bay the best ones go right down to 0.1 of a gram they are handy for weighing canker treatment too ...think I only paid a tenner for mine
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:45 pm

oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:

thanks lads Wink

I got mine in one of those strange shops that sell large cigarette papers and pipes afro lol! I would think theirs plenty on e-bay the best ones go right down to 0.1 of a gram they are handy for weighing canker treatment too ...think I only paid a tenner for mine

yes o/s perfect Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:48 pm

yes I got a good set of tanita digital jewellers scales very cheap off ebay, I think the last time I saw these in a shop they were £100....... lol! but that was a few years ago. now they will be cheaper

youll easily find some digitals on ebay shippy, there are cheaper makes which will be just as good.
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:37 am

David wrote:
yes I got a good set of tanita digital jewellers scales very cheap off ebay, I think the last time I saw these in a shop they were £100....... lol!  but that was a few years ago. now they will be cheaper

youll easily find some digitals on ebay shippy, there are cheaper makes which will be just as good.

cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:49 am

oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:

some really good replies on this post but dark verses natural i have a friend who keeps fancy breeds and is a very successful showman now his birds never go out and do not have contact with other birds until the shows begin late august and obviously do not get darkened and he gets y/b sickness every year i know fanciers who inject against para 2 with y/birds before racing and still get y/b sickness so what is the answer also when y/bird sickness first rose its head it was just youngsters walking about in a stupor and bring up corn now seems to mutate each year with fanciers going to the lofts on a morning to find y/birds off colour only to be dead come teatime

thing is shippy people are un-educated and as soon as the ybs are ill they flag yb sickness ,i was chatting to henk de weerd last year about it and he said the uk is the only country to have yb sickness as fanciers umbrella any yb ailment into yb sickness instead of pin-pointing the specific problem he said to me the adeno/coli syndrome  also herpes and mutating paramyxo virus are to blame for most yb problems ...note they are specific diseases not some blanket illness called yb sickness ...throw in circo virus to the mix and things can get confusing as a lot of pigeon diseases mimic eachother

Wise words O/S Smile Smile I just knew bounce bounce the little pirat there would educate dad one day Wink Wink etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:16 am

he is definitely the energy of the house oz pirat hal thats a good article as it puts things over in a manner that's easy to understand for all without the waffle Laughing
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:37 am

oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:

thanks lads Wink

lol!lol!lol! Gotcha Smile Smile Been a long time O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but I can relate to the above Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:48 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:

thanks lads Wink

lol!lol!lol! Gotcha Smile Smile Been a long time O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but I can relate to the above Wink Wink. cheers

apmsl lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:59 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:

thanks lads Wink

had a little flower power euphoria back in the day have we oz alien .... pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:03 am

shippy wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:

thanks lads Wink

apmsl  lol! lol! lol!

Smile Smile Tell the truth now Shippy  bounce  bounce  your not another one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that has a hidden past lol! lol! lol! from the  flower  flower brigade, away from the pigeons in your youth etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:15 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
shippy wrote:

thanks lads Wink

had a little flower power euphoria back in the day have we oz alien .... pirat

I refuse to answer that one O/S  bounce  bounce but if you had ever seen me back in my beard type days Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! you would have wondered what you had struck. Even my kids dis-owned me sadly there for a while & when I was on the tools, my boss soon learnt never to send out where public relations/good looks was required to get the job done. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness system   Darkness system - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness system
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2