Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Hows everyone doing in the exchange 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Hows everyone doing in the exchange Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Vote_lcapHows everyone doing in the exchange Voting_barHows everyone doing in the exchange Vote_rcap 
David
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Vote_lcapHows everyone doing in the exchange Voting_barHows everyone doing in the exchange Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Hows everyone doing in the exchange Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Hows everyone doing in the exchange

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

Hows everyone doing in the exchange Empty
PostSubject: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi all just thought i would ask how everyone is doing, exchanging youngbirds, i dropped my two off last night to Darren (bluewhiteflight) , these were bred to corrospond with his breeding, Martyn (Rudderfett) Has kept me upto date with where he is upto, so i know when ill be getting these
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:40 pm

hi ken, got my two from ian last thursday, a blue cock and a dk ch pied which were excellent birds......ive had them out every day since and they have been fluttering around the loft up and down to the grass having a look around..........touch wood they seem to be settling well, as you know i didnt have much luck last year with loosing ybs off the loft. also sent ray his two ybs thurday which were a pair of blue cheqs which ray tells me hes pleased with, so hopefully they will settle in ok too........... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:10 pm

ours went to Rudderfett earlier this week and i think the ones from Stormqueen be ready approx 4 week, bit to late for Dad to race but will slot in with my later NFC team
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:15 pm

the two nfc ybs hatched the other day mark........(as far as i can see anyway, dont like to disturb unnecessary) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:21 pm

DAVID wrote:
the two nfc ybs hatched the other day mark........(as far as i can see anyway, dont like to disturb unnecessary) Very Happy

nice one mate, looking forward to these....were they lefebres

(JUST THINK ONE OF THEM COULD WIN THE NATIONAL), cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Mark the ones i got off david last year flew well for me
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
DAVID wrote:

nice one mate, looking forward to these....were they lefebres

(JUST THINK ONE OF THEM COULD WIN THE NATIONAL), cheers cheers

yes mark they are, hope you are happy with them anyway..........will be interested to know how the schalie does too ken..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Lol Feral David u mean lol!
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:36 pm

friendsloft wrote:
Lol Feral David u mean lol!
Ken

lol! is that what youve named it........ lol! lol! lol!

CHAMPION FERAL!!!!!!!!! lol! sounds good to me ken............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:40 pm

lol! u named it lol
ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 pm

has it got any of the fathers mad ways ken, i have abrother to him and hes a bit of a chareacter(?) trying to take over the loft..... lol!
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:53 pm

not at the moment think he s wondering why hes a different colour to rest lol
ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:06 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:12 am

Very Happy Yes I have had my birds and very happy, very nice looking birds. My 2 for friendsloft are now hatched and rung so are well on the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows everyone doing in the exchange   Hows everyone doing in the exchange Empty

Back to top Go down

Hows everyone doing in the exchange
Page 1 of 1