Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
IP Address.....??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:52 pm

» Good Morning
IP Address.....??? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:50 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
IP Address.....??? Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
IP Address.....??? Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
IP Address.....??? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
IP Address.....??? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
IP Address.....??? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
IP Address.....??? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
IP Address.....??? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) IP Address.....??? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.IP Address.....??? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
IP Address.....??? Vote_lcapIP Address.....??? Voting_barIP Address.....??? Vote_rcap 
David
IP Address.....??? Vote_lcapIP Address.....??? Voting_barIP Address.....??? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222672 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
IP Address.....??? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
IP Address.....??? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

IP Address.....???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:36 pm

the google map and my IP address is showing me in Southampton ......... scratch

I was usually about 4 miles away on a car park in armley near the prison...but Southampton ? that's the other end of the country whats going on ...? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:07 pm

waiting for a ferry are we david Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:59 pm

might be an idea Darren, the way the country is going.......if the "vote" goes in favour of staying in the EU, Britain is fecked.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 4:20 pm

David wrote:
might be an idea Darren, the way the country is going.......if the "vote" goes in favour of staying in the EU, Britain is fecked.

I think camerons leaflet drop at the tax payers cost may just swing it unfortunately, another con trick and scaremongering for the gullible what could be more frightening than opening the flood gates to each and every criminal that can paddle a boat ...camerons dabbling with off shore accounts seems to be brushed under the carpet too Rolling Eyes what short memories people have probably rig the eu vote anyhow Razz
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 4:53 pm

yes, like they did with the Scottish independence vote...... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:15 am

David wrote:
the google map and my IP address is showing me in Southampton ......... scratch

I was usually about 4 miles away on a car park in armley near the prison...but Southampton ? that's the other end of the country whats going on ...?   lol! lol!

Simple Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you haven't a clue where you live etc lol! lol! lol! & your been in pigeons far to long, sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:08 am

God knows where I might end up lol..Australian known my luck lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:10 am

peel bros wrote:

SmileSmile No offence Wink Wink but could I suggest Canada bounce bounce etc as I have enough Geordie types to put up with Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:20 am

peel bros wrote:

youll be well suited there ray, all the Suspect Suspect Suspect dodgy ones went there....... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:30 am

No thanks I will stick with sunny south shields lol king
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:32 am

hey ray, is sunny here today, why not come to live in leeds......theres an empty house next to me up for rent....... Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:34 am

Lol and become your loft birch haha
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 8:38 am

I`ll clean out for you, and be your apprentice........we`ll send all our "droppings" to knackered in one consignment Razz Razz cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IP Address.....??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Address.....???   IP Address.....??? Empty

Back to top Go down

IP Address.....???
Page 1 of 1