Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Respiro San dry
by blueskylofts Today at 11:36 am

» this weeks racing 29/30th july
by David Today at 10:46 am

» Weather today
by Lofty Today at 10:12 am

» Happy 10,000 posts Darren....
by David Today at 10:00 am

» first toss today
by oldstrain Today at 9:57 am

» Race Results 22/7/17.....?
by oldstrain Today at 9:55 am

» Sheba Pic of father.
by oldstrain Today at 9:48 am

» Old dog pen aviary.
by oldstrain Today at 9:45 am

» To Boldly go. Jim Jenner.
by oldstrain Today at 9:42 am

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Briant, Lofty

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
 
David
 
halcanada
 
blueskylofts
 
Knackered
 
redrog
 
Lofty
 
Boosey
 
peel bros
 
johnnorm2
 
Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1092 registered users
The newest registered user is Lincsracer

Our users have posted a total of 153158 messages in 10116 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
Knackered
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 1st y/bird race

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Well guys, first one over and we got 3 in the clock, 3 came a few minutes later and 3 still missing, a bit off the pace , by about 20 minutes but we're pleased the 1st one is out of the way, we have a midweek race on Wednesday from Swindon, the birds home look to be fine so we'll see how they recover and maybe they'll go again, thanks everyone for your help and advice it's all really appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10028
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:12 pm

well done lads still time for the others to turn in yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:39 pm

The guys on darkness cleaned up o/s, couldn't compete with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1335
Join date : 2013-08-09
Age : 46
Location : Basildon, Essex

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Nice one Lofty.
I was 33 minutes behind today. Sad
They were well trained and all preparations went really well,
Still there u go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5584
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:42 am

Boosey wrote:
Nice one Lofty.
I was 33 minutes behind today. Sad
They were well trained and all preparations went really well,
Still there u go.

Think positive etc Boosey Smile Smile & always remember the dog trick Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol! if things don't improve next week end there. Just to inspire you also bounce bounce & I'm not one to boast as such Wink Wink but I'm running in 4 sprint races here at the moment 3rd, 2nd, 2nd
& 2nd Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad in my club & the bloke that has beat me 3 weeks on the trot sadly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm about to sneak down there in the dark now lol! lol! lol! & put a magic potion in his water troughs Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10028
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:38 am

Knackered wrote:
Boosey wrote:
Nice one Lofty.
I was 33 minutes behind today. Sad
They were well trained and all preparations went really well,
Still there u go.

Think positive etc Boosey Smile Smile & always remember the dog trick Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol! if things don't improve next week end there. Just to inspire you also bounce bounce & I'm not one to boast as such Wink Wink but I'm running in 4 sprint races here at the moment 3rd, 2nd, 2nd
& 2nd Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad in my club & the bloke that has beat me 3 weeks on the trot sadly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm about to sneak down there in the dark now lol! lol! lol! & put a magic potion in his water troughs Wink Wink. cheers

Laughing seems yer racing well in the club though oz very consistent at the right end of the result
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 11428
Join date : 2009-03-30
Age : 54
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:07 pm

always nice to get the first one out of the way hope the rest turn up sure they will ours is next weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1335
Join date : 2013-08-09
Age : 46
Location : Basildon, Essex

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Ha ha nice one knackered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5584
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:29 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Boosey wrote:
Nice one Lofty.
I was 33 minutes behind today. Sad
They were well trained and all preparations went really well,
Still there u go.

Think positive etc Boosey Smile Smile & always remember the dog trick Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol! if things don't improve next week end there. Just to inspire you also bounce bounce & I'm not one to boast as such Wink Wink but I'm running in 4 sprint races here at the moment 3rd, 2nd, 2nd
& 2nd Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad in my club & the bloke that has beat me 3 weeks on the trot sadly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm about to sneak down there in the dark now lol! lol! lol! & put a magic potion in his water troughs Wink Wink. cheers

Laughing seems yer racing well in the club though oz very consistent at the right end of the result

Early days O/S Smile Smile 4 races so far for me have all been in the 1200mpm area, but still 16/17 races to go bounce bounce etc here before judgement day & this little duck Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes has learnt not to be too cocky lol! lol! lol! as he knows how easy it is to crash & burn. Big time Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10028
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm

first yb race is on sunday from stratford on avon 62 miles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Good luck o/s, hope you get them all and there's a winner in there, we're at Swindon on the same day 94 miles
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9270
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:29 pm

Yes good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28964
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:46 am

well done lofty, will they be going to the midweek race...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:19 pm

Sorry for the late reply David, been laid up with a chest infection.
The midweek was cancelled on Monday so it's this weekend for Swindon , Saturday basket for Sunday liberation, and yes, the birds we had from Chepstow will be going ( bloody weather permitting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28964
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:48 am

glad to hear your on the mend lofty, not good a chest infection, especially around pigeons....good luck for the Swindon race this weekend, hope they come well for you. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Just had last weeks result from Swindon, we only managed to get 1 in the clock but the sec just phoned and we were 6th club and 29th fed, Luke is bouncing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28964
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:42 pm

well done lofty, good result... cheers cheers

give luke some tranquilizers to calm him down, its basketing again tomorrow... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10028
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Lofty wrote:
Just had last weeks result from Swindon, we only managed to get 1 in the clock but the sec just phoned and we were 6th club and 29th fed, Luke is bouncing Very Happy

well done lads pleased for ya Very Happy bounce bounce bounce tell that luke to have a lye down Razz glad the lads enjoying it too cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:13 pm

All the credit goes to him, I've been laid up with this chest infection and he's done it all his self, feeding, training, basketing clocking,everything,in between working his little nuts off, he's done me proud
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1335
Join date : 2013-08-09
Age : 46
Location : Basildon, Essex

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Nice one lads
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnnorm2
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2015-03-29
Age : 30
Location : milford haven

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Well done lofty hope the great results keep coming for you cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5584
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:02 am

Lofty wrote:
All the credit goes to him, I've been laid up with this chest infection and he's done it all his self, feeding, training, basketing clocking,everything,in between working his little nuts off, he's done me proud

Well done to all Smile Smile if Luke thou is looking for a holiday lol! lol! lol! I'm looking for a sh*te cleaner here Lofty Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1246
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:46 am

Our Luke is one of the best sh- t shovelers I know lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10028
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:17 am

its great to see the sites novices doing well credit where credits due flying the flag cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1st y/bird race   

Back to top Go down
 
1st y/bird race
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» first young bird race
» AES Show Kempton Park Race course
» FREDDY VANDENHEEDE YOUNGSTERS
» Bird droppings
» what food ur young birds on

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: