Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
im back............. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
im back............. Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
im back............. Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
im back............. Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
im back............. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
im back............. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
im back............. Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
im back............. Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
im back............. Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) im back............. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.im back............. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
im back............. Vote_lcapim back............. Voting_barim back............. Vote_rcap 
David
im back............. Vote_lcapim back............. Voting_barim back............. Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
im back............. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
im back............. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

im back.............

Go down 
+2
David
notykinlofts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

im back............. Empty
PostSubject: im back.............   im back............. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 pm

hi guys im back i got this screen thing to over the pc screen to take the glear of my eyes so that i can come on and chat again .so how you all doing are you ready for the racing?
Back to top Go down
http://marks-white-dove-release.co.uk
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: im back.............   im back............. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:57 pm

hi mark, great to have you back with us.....hope things have inproved for you. im just preparing a team of ybs for when the racing starts and am very happy with them so far....... Very Happy

hows your breeding season been going, hope youve been able to get on with sorting them for when the racing starts.....

look forward to chatting...
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: im back.............   im back............. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm

well i got some ybs but i may have to just race the obs,i maybe moveing back to norfolk where i came from in august nothing is in writeing yet so not sure.i will cary on as normal just incase in dont work out,i dont realy want to go, but my dad is not getting any younger and he is not as well as he was so i quess my dad come before the pigeons,i will take the birds with me and will have to start again back there,we will have to see what happens.

mark
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: im back.............   im back............. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:11 pm

hi mark good to see you back
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: im back.............   im back............. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Very Happy Thats excellent news, happy for you nice to have you back.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: im back.............   im back............. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:09 pm

yes nice to see you back on mark cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: im back.............   im back............. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 pm

yes good to have you back and good luck
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: im back.............   im back............. EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:38 pm

hi guys the people that were going to excange houses with us so i could move back home as pulled out they gave us a load of shit and didnt realy want to move at all so i prob be staying here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im back.............   im back............. Empty

Back to top Go down

im back.............
Page 1 of 1