Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
open race...................................... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:23 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
open race...................................... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 pm

» Good Morning
open race...................................... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:15 pm

» escaped birds return
open race...................................... Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
open race...................................... Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
open race...................................... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
open race...................................... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
open race...................................... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
open race...................................... Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) open race...................................... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.open race...................................... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
open race...................................... Vote_lcapopen race...................................... Voting_baropen race...................................... Vote_rcap 
David
open race...................................... Vote_lcapopen race...................................... Voting_baropen race...................................... Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222679 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
open race...................................... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
open race...................................... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

open race......................................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

open race...................................... Empty
PostSubject: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 pm

hey up lads
we got a open race on saturday weather permitting, we at newark 50 miles from me, the first of the season, i well looking forward to it now, then the week after we start the club racing.like a kid waiting for christmas.l rendeer bounce

mark
Back to top Go down
http://marks-white-dove-release.co.uk
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

good luck mark, nice to see your enjoying your birds again.............let us know how you do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 pm

sure will, but win or not i will injoy it i love watching the birds arive home cant beet that feeling its a win everytime to me,but like everyone else we in it to win it lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:08 pm

barlbylofts wrote:
sure will, but win or not i will injoy it i love watching the birds arive home cant beet that feeling its a win everytime to me,but like everyone else we in it to win it lol!

would be a nice start to the season if you could win it mark, will give you the added incentive for the rest of the season............. bom

hope you do well anyway........... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:11 pm

im sure going to saver every minute of the ob racing as i may be moveing back home at the end of the ob season.im hopeing it wont be that soon and i can race the ybs to here,but if it dont work that way i will take my best birds with me for stock, and the ybs i will break in back home,then i will have some yearlings to start with at my new clubs back home in Norfolk.

well we see what happen i could still be here next year if all go tits up lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 pm

youre not wanting to move from selby are you mark ? its a nice place.............some nice little villages etc surounding as well. scratch
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:56 pm

yes mate im moveing back to Near Nowich Norfolk my dad is not getting any younger and is a poor old man now and i feel that its time for me to move back home a soon as we find a house suitable
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:59 pm

your dad might get interested in the pigeons again mark like he used to be, could be a new partnership in the making maybe.....? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm

well he did say it would be nice to come round and be with the pigeons again .and it would be grate to listen to what he got to say about them he was once a good flyer,
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:06 pm

probably good for him to get involved with the pigeons again mark, gives you something to think about and look forward to each day...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 pm

yeah he sure looking forward to me moveing back
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 pm

just checked out the metcheck weather looks like the race will be on
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm

lets hope so,i hope ours is,we will be near selby,i forgot the name but you can tell us how the weather is closer to the weekend if you do,nt mind
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm

are you racing this weekend ray? is it open or club.....? our club doesnt start while 17th april.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Good to seeyou are still keeping in touch Mark hope everything goes well for you mate

All the best
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:57 pm

yeah i sure let you know what the weather is like here.up to now its crap peeing down with rain mate,
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Think it is the same everywere mate rain and even more rain
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

true don, im soaked through three times a day............... lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 pm

The problem is the loft gets damp as well unless you have heating in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: open race......................................   open race...................................... Empty

Back to top Go down

open race......................................
Page 1 of 1