Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:50 am

» escaped birds return
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) My exchange birds from Rudderfett 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.My exchange birds from Rudderfett Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Vote_lcapMy exchange birds from Rudderfett Voting_barMy exchange birds from Rudderfett Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Vote_lcapMy exchange birds from Rudderfett Voting_barMy exchange birds from Rudderfett Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222590 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
My exchange birds from Rudderfett Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

My exchange birds from Rudderfett

Go down 
+4
David
steve1952
smilinassassin
friendsloft
8 posters
AuthorMessage
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

My exchange birds from Rudderfett Empty
PostSubject: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Here are my two exchange birds from Martyn (Rudderfett) i am well pleased with them
Ken

My exchange birds from Rudderfett Welsh1

My exchange birds from Rudderfett Welsh2
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Smile They look the part Ken,
Two lovely looking birds Smile

pat ..........

Shaken not Stirred

W & P Brown
PGW Lofts
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

very nice birds ken very pleased with y/b i got off martyn
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 pm

lovely ybs ken, certainly look the part...........hope they do well for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Ken they are both nice birds and look the part, i like the white flight
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 pm

were these birds from martyn janssens ken.....?
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Very Happy Hi david, Actually these 2 birds ken had are a mix really, The hen is a janssen but the cock was from a janssen x , I borrowed a bird and crossed it, with a janssen. I hope they do ok, the dam of these raced last year, didnt do anything but always came home even in the smashes we had and we certainly had a few.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Martyn they look the part fair play mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:28 pm

rudderfett wrote:
Very Happy Hi david, Actually these 2 birds ken had are a mix really, The hen is a janssen but the cock was from a janssen x , I borrowed a bird and crossed it, with a janssen. I hope they do ok, the dam of these raced last year, didnt do anything but always came home even in the smashes we had and we certainly had a few.

hi martyn, have you heard or have any knowleage of hofkins janssens....?
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Very Happy Hi david yes I have, and used to have some I bought them from Ian axe in 1997. I was mad on janssens like now and had some louis peppermans and hofkins, the peppermans went well but not the hofkins. I found out later, that even gus hofkins never had hofkins pigeons , he was one of those fanciers who bought birds everywhere in them days and crossed them all, peppermans was the same, so the strains were only a mix and not like the real jansen brothers.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Martyn i think that's the same for every breed
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 am

rudderfett wrote:
Very Happy Hi david yes I have, and used to have some I bought them from Ian axe in 1997. I was mad on janssens like now and had some louis peppermans and hofkins, the peppermans went well but not the hofkins. I found out later, that even gus hofkins never had hofkins pigeons , he was one of those fanciers who bought birds everywhere in them days and crossed them all, peppermans was the same, so the strains were only a mix and not like the real jansen brothers.

lol! looks like ill be getting a load of sh**e given then martyn........ lol! only seen my brother twice in ten years and the other day he phoned asking if i wanted 5 hofkins ybs, with me not having many ybs at the moment i jumped at the chance. Very Happy ah well suppose the only way ill find out is the basket........ lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 am

wouldnt say they are s**t david,i know of them putting up good performances. they are just like everything else, some are good and some are not. I love you
Back to top Go down
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 am

Give them a fair go David,
what doesnt work for some,
works for others, you can only put 100% into them and
see what happens! ...
pat

Shaken not Stirred

W & P Brown
PGW Lofts
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Very Happy David we live in a funny area, not all strains suit our flying. So what works for us might not for others and vice versa..so Im saying they might fly well for you, hope they do. Just didnt work for me but other janssens have so you never know?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 pm

all i can do is try them along with the others ill also be trying for the first time.......maybe with so many different breeds/strains and birds from a few different fanciers i might manage to get one or two which fly well......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 am

lets hope so ,cannot wait to race mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My exchange birds from Rudderfett   My exchange birds from Rudderfett Empty

Back to top Go down

My exchange birds from Rudderfett
Page 1 of 1