Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:04 pm

» Weather today
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby David Today at 11:40 am

» APHA Forms .......
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby David Today at 11:38 am

» Good Morning
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby David Today at 11:36 am

» come join us
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Vote_lcapFREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Voting_barFREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Vote_rcap 
David
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Vote_lcapFREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Voting_barFREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222862 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home

Go down 
+2
barnie
blueskylofts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Empty
PostSubject: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:23 am

I have a few Jos Thone stock birds which we no longer need and would like to Give Away FREE to anyone who would like them.

Right now we are giving away the following hens:-

Red Hen 2017 bird - Sire son of Red Barcelona - Dam Poco Dream - always at stock.

Chequer Hen 2010 bird - Mother of the 2017 One Loft race cock which was 52 Ace pigeon.

These birds came from Paul Bunclarke who won this year's RPRA One Loft Race.

The reason we no longer need them is because, as you might know if you follow us on this forum - we are moving again and almost having to start again from scratch.

Jos Thone birds are famous for their long distance performance - some say up to 650 miles +. We are going to have to build a new family starting with sprint to middle distance birds. That is why we have recently bought the new stock birds we have.

All you have to do is to organise transport for the bird/s you want. But, if you want to give us a bob or two for our grandchildren, you would be most welcome.

We will have more quality stock birds that we will have to find homes for in the future - so watch this space.

If you are interested, please contact me by P.M.

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Kind gesture, well done, hope they go on to do someone good.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 12:43 pm

very good offer phil, I`m sure they will find a new home very quickly........
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 2:30 pm

Good offer. Nice to see. Be nice also - but maybe wasted - for a newbie. Feel a newish flyer of 3 - 4 years would be absolute.
Makes me dream and wish ' If only'.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 3:38 pm

Daz wrote:
Good offer. Nice to see. Be nice also - but maybe wasted - for a newbie. Feel a newish flyer of 3 - 4 years would be absolute.
Makes me dream and wish ' If only'.

your lofts are still up arnt they daz...............worth considering maybe cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 3:54 pm

I really don't mind who takes them, but someone with a established mid to long distance family would benefit from these superb birds.

But if a beginner would like them, they can have them. They have got to go somehow!

Phil
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Would love to, yes really love to ... Have them as stock birds and give young to various causes and fund - raisers! Then I would be tempted to add other tempting 'Freebie's of worth...  Where would it end? A.  Back to where I am. B. depriving a newbie of a great start!

But I feel I would be tempted to race a few... That the crux of the problem. Darned if do and darned if don't.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 4:21 pm

great offer phil and hil well done kind gesture
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:54 am

Great offer ...no room at my place I.m afraid otherwise I would have been tempted as getting back into distance flying ..someone will take them I am sure
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:33 am

peel bros wrote:
Great offer ...no room at my place I.m afraid otherwise I would have been tempted as getting back into distance flying ..someone will take them I am sure

I really hope so Ray.

We paid £280 for one and £200 for the other. They have both bred us some good young birds, and they are from Paul B who won this years RPRA One Loft Race. But as with a lot of long distance birds - Only time will tell.

Phil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home   FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE Jos Thone stock birds - they need a good home
Page 1 of 1