Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Weather today
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Vote_lcapThose going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Voting_barThose going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222885 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Vote_lcapThose going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Voting_barThose going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Those going to Blackpool . Why ?

Go down 
+6
MISTY
Knackered
barnie
redrog
oldstrain
peel bros
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:03 pm

peel bros wrote:
Thanks for definite. Keep it to ourselves knackered
Ok, no problem Wink Wink Thou  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  this bunch of misfits types here Ray etc bounce bounce I suggest, don't need to know everything lol! lol! lol! that may go on between us, down behind your pigeon shed as such Wink Wink.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Your a gent
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Bags packed, tank full of diesel, £10 pocket money Very Happy ready for early start in morning   cheers snow on the hills!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:12 pm

barnie wrote:
Bags packed, tank full of diesel, £10 pocket money Very Happy ready for early start in morning   cheers snow on the hills!

enjoy the show colin............keep your hands in your pockets if you visit the auctions lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:48 pm

barnie wrote:

Have a great time Colin mite bump into you
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 1:41 am

yeah enjoy the weekend lads cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 2:51 am

peel bros wrote:
Your a gent
That's OK Ray Smile Smile after Blackpool etc & you have recovered type of thing Wink Wink Same place lol! lol! lol! & the same time as such bounce bounce I take it Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 10:14 am

Leaving at lunchtime, so see you there whoever is going , when I get there
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 3:51 pm

I hope all those who went to blackpool have enjoyed the day..........would be nice to hear what it was like, and possibly a photo or two Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:25 pm

David wrote:
I hope all those who went to blackpool have enjoyed the day..........would be nice to hear what it was like, and possibly a photo or two Very Happy cheers
Heard on the rumour file David Wink Wink of a bus load of Geordie types Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! heading home up your motor way there bounce bounce of a paralytic type nature etc after having a good time at Blackpool as such & I suspect their memory of the day will not be of much use here for us all I suspect Smile Smile.  cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 1:27 am

Auction was on my Facebook site. Spotty so did not watch it. Over an hour long.
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:18 am

thought it was poor this year, went to charity auction and prices were a joke, was going to buy a pair from a lad in Netherlands but got to say I was disappointed in them so kept me wallet in my pocket, still met up with few lads, and had a good chin wag, so still enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:32 am

Can understand people paying over the odds for charity birds, known fanciers buy and give to another fancier etc;

How about the other sales, redrog?.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Still here! Be plenty happy vendors from sales I called in, don't know where they get the spare cash . Off for some grub now.
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:10 pm

[quote="barnie"]Still here! Be plenty happy vendors from sales I called in, don't know where they get the spare cash .  Off for some grub now.
[/quote
Grub barnie...you on solids drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 1:21 am

[quote="fieldwalker"]
barnie wrote:
Still here! Be plenty happy vendors from sales I called in, don't know where they get the spare cash .  Off for some grub now.
[/quote
[/quot

Skipped the food, got sidetracked, no doubt pay the price tomorrow????
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 8:55 am

barnie wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
barnie wrote:
Still here! Be plenty happy vendors from sales I called in, don't know where they get the spare cash .  Off for some grub now.
[/quote
[/quot

Skipped the food, got sidetracked, no doubt pay the price tomorrow????
Matters not I suggest Barnie Wink Wink grub/piss Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes all finishes up down in the same old place I suspect type of thing Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:03 am

That's me done with drinking ......... Neutral Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:56 pm

I actually had a drink at Blackpool for a change. But it doesn't bother me. I,d rather keep my witts about me lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:12 pm

peel bros wrote:
I actually had a drink at Blackpool for a change.  But it doesn't bother me. I,d rather keep my witts about me lol
Good thinking Ray Wink Wink keeping your witt's in tack type of thing there lol! lol! lol! Especially bounce bounce when bringing in new stock type of thing Smile Smile from Blackpool etc Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:59 am

barnie wrote:
lol! lol! lol! untill the next time drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:49 am

fieldwalker wrote:
barnie wrote:

Probably true Very Happy , just a memory now, back at work today, never mind only 51 and half weeks to go and back again!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:38 pm

barnie wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
barnie wrote:

Probably true  Very Happy , just a memory now, back at work today, never mind only 51 and half weeks to go and back again!
If your lucky Barnie Wink Wink Brexit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad may just spoil your long range plans here so to speak Smile Smile maybe. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Gone a bit quiet with Brexit for a few days Knackered, must be something brewing, just choosing when to tell us.....
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:35 pm

barnie wrote:
Gone a bit quiet with Brexit for a few days Knackered, must be something brewing, just choosing when to tell us.....
Ok Wink Wink The  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes tick tock  bounce  bounce tick tock scenario in play maybe Barnie there Smile Smile I suggest. Keep the peasants types ill informed on the issue Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad & all will be OK Smile Smile maybe at the top end of town  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those going to Blackpool . Why ?   Those going to Blackpool . Why ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Those going to Blackpool . Why ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2