Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
getting pigeons back to their owners Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) getting pigeons back to their owners 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.getting pigeons back to their owners Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
getting pigeons back to their owners Vote_lcapgetting pigeons back to their owners Voting_bargetting pigeons back to their owners Vote_rcap 
David
getting pigeons back to their owners Vote_lcapgetting pigeons back to their owners Voting_bargetting pigeons back to their owners Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
getting pigeons back to their owners Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
getting pigeons back to their owners Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

getting pigeons back to their owners

Go down 
+4
steve1952
David
Don Webb
notykinlofts
8 posters
AuthorMessage
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

getting pigeons back to their owners Empty
PostSubject: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:39 pm

hi guys.
i have started up a pigeon reporting system for none fancers who find racing pigeons in and around north yorkshire.they find me on the website and give me a call i eather go and collect the bird and get it collected from me or i phone the owner and give them the none fancers number and they sort it from there. i started this 4 weeks ago and getting one each week, its good to get the birds back home and away from the none fancer s.a.p

mark
Back to top Go down
http://marks-white-dove-release.co.uk
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Nice one Mark
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:29 pm

well done mark, good idea................whats the website address you have, maybe i could post it here on our site for you...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:29 am

well done mark
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:00 am

good idea,well done
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:38 pm

DAVID wrote:
well done mark, good idea................whats the website address you have, maybe i could post it here on our site for you...... Very Happy

http://unicornflyingclub.clubbz.com

or
http://www.clubbz.com/clubs/admin/index.php?c=5270
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:06 pm

thanks mark, ill post your site link up onto the site a.s.a.p. Very Happy good luck................ Razz
Back to top Go down
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm

good idea mate the unfortunate thing is i have had some racers in and the owners tell me to take it away and throw it up.when they tell me this i say ok and keep the bird.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:29 pm

i think when a lot of fanciers get a pigeon reported found, they try to palm it off onto the finder as they dont want to spend £30 to get it back.......im not saying all do this but i think quite a lot do.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes your right there David
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:02 pm

i remember when it was £7.50 to get a bird back when reported and it was sent by train....... lol!
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:59 pm

cost of courier is more than a lot of birds are worth, ive a few missing if i had to fetch them back they would go in bin,
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:17 am

when i get any pigeons in i report them to the owner if the bird is flown out and knackerd il feed & water till it looks fit anoff to go then i try my best to either put them on the nex transporter over here or try and get them on the boat to England and releast that end wot gets on my nerve is that the fancier always say il ring as soon as it gets back and you dont hear nowt and others dont even bother to say thank you or kiss my arse for doin the best for thier pigeon and lookin after it for them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
big pete
Hatchling
Hatchling
big pete

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Rene A wrote:
when i get any pigeons in i report them to the owner if the bird is flown out and knackerd il feed & water till it looks fit anoff to go then i try my best to either put them on the nex transporter over here or try and get them on the boat to England and releast that end wot gets on my nerve is that the fancier always say il ring as soon as it gets back and you dont hear nowt and others dont even bother to say thank you or kiss my arse for doin the best for thier pigeon and lookin after it for them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

They probably seen your avator picture rene!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:03 pm

lol! lol! lol! probabley mate still yould think youd get a thank you eh some people just dont appreciate you taken the time to do it
Back to top Go down
big pete
Hatchling
Hatchling
big pete

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Rene A wrote:
lol! lol! lol! probabley mate still yould think youd get a thank you eh some people just dont appreciate you taken the time to do it

tell me about it mate got a red cheq yb in from racing last year, phoned the guy up was approx 40 mile away, he said next time you're heading in my direction throw it out!!! needless to say it returned. then in jan got another red cheq in still with race rubber on, never believe it from same chap reported it got same tale. had youngsters off them both biggest pigeons in my loft de-weerts
Back to top Go down
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:46 pm

i dont get as many racers as i used to as i dont fly out a squad anymore.but most of the racers i got in were cream crackered and i would take them in and feed them,let them out with the squad a couple of days later but sometimes it would take upto a week before they shoot home.ive still got a couple of racers that came in and i use them as sitters.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:10 pm

i think its good if someone can help you out if you do lose a bird ,it does get a bit expensive to get them back if you lose 2 or 3 say in one race..so i help out if i can by feeding and watering a bird for a few days until it right then i will let it go away from my garden to give it another chance to get back to its home...i think if we all done this it would be a big help in a already expensive sport we are all in
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm

ray, i had a yb reported by a fancier in hartleypool who was caled paul llewelyn.......he was a great bloke and drove over to leeds to deliver it for me, him and his mate were true sportsmen and we could do with more peop0le like them........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:59 pm

all i want to do is give the fanciers a chance of getting their birds back,and if its a none fancier get the bird away from them s.a.p so we look good as pigeon fanciers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:52 pm

mark, ill get the section sorted for you as soon as i can, been busy lately so just bear with me...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm

ok mate thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting pigeons back to their owners   getting pigeons back to their owners Empty

Back to top Go down

getting pigeons back to their owners
Page 1 of 1