Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:30 am

» Good Morning
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:57 am

» Dehumidifiers ?
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby peel bros Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:43 pm

» Pigeon Courier .
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby David Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:51 am

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:33 pm

» CPH Registration Crashes
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby oldstrain Tue Oct 15, 2024 2:29 pm

» do you think nest mates are both hens
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:49 am

» first time out
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:48 am

» Moulting time
A n appeal? LOl Emptyby David Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:22 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) A n appeal? LOl 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.A n appeal? LOl Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
A n appeal? LOl Vote_lcapA n appeal? LOl Voting_barA n appeal? LOl Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
peel bros
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1306 registered users
    The newest registered user is tenzinrao

Our users have posted a total of 224130 messages in 14055 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    A n appeal? LOl Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    A n appeal? LOl Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

A n appeal? LOl

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

A n appeal? LOl Empty
    PostSubject: A n appeal? LOl   A n appeal? LOl EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 4:21 pm

The Athletics Integrity Unit has appealed against the decision to dismiss anti-doping charges against world 400m champion Salwa Eid Naser.

The Bahraini was provisionally suspended in June after being charged with missing four anti-doping tests.

However, the World Athletics Tribunal dismissed the charges against the 22-year-old in October.

One of Naser's whereabouts failures was dismissed because the doping control officer went to the wrong address.

Naser was found guilty of three whereabouts failures but cleared of the missed test charge, relating to an incident that happened on 12 April 2019.

As the three other missed tests were not within a 12-month period, they do not constitute a violation.

Naser ran the third-fastest time in history to claim the world 400m title in 2019.

I wonder if bribery/ money has a say.Rolling Eyes
    Maybe they haven't had their #Back hander yet lol Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

A n appeal? LOl Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A n appeal? LOl   A n appeal? LOl EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 8:01 pm

Daz wrote:
    The Athletics Integrity Unit has appealed against the decision to dismiss anti-doping charges against world 400m champion Salwa Eid Naser.

The Bahraini was provisionally suspended in June after being charged with missing four anti-doping tests.

However, the World Athletics Tribunal dismissed the charges against the 22-year-old in October.

One of Naser's whereabouts failures was dismissed because the doping control officer went to the wrong address.

Naser was found guilty of three whereabouts failures but cleared of the missed test charge, relating to an incident that happened on 12 April 2019.

As the three other missed tests were not within a 12-month period, they do not constitute a violation.

Naser ran the third-fastest time in history to claim the world 400m title in 2019.

I wonder if bribery/ money has a say.Rolling Eyes
    Maybe they haven't had their #Back hander yet lol Wink
    The whole issue of  drug testing athletes has always been & still is a total farce scenario I suggest. 0lympic swimmer here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes has his head on the chopping block now, because they say he took a banned substance 8 years ago & they only just found out about it all etc. May or may not have done the wrong thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but 8 years to find out after the event & then expect people to agree fully with their actions now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & wisdom. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    MISTY
    Oldbird
    Oldbird

A n appeal? LOl Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A n appeal? LOl   A n appeal? LOl EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:50 am

Can see no satisfaction anyone can get from cheating.

They may fool others but I cannot see how they can live with themselves knowing they have, just what satisfaction can there be in it?.

When a cheat is found out it immeditely leads to thinking have others but not been found out.

We have had cheats in our sport and no doubt some never found out, been found in the highest places at times.

Thats life folks in this day and age.
    Back to top Go down
    http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

A n appeal? LOl Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A n appeal? LOl   A n appeal? LOl EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Kenya's former world 1500m champion Elijah Manangoi, has been suspended for two years, for failing to make himself available for three drugs tests.

The Athletics Integrity Unit says the ban is backdated to 22 December 2019. I say and ask WHY!

Manangoi, 27, won silver at the 2015 Beijing World Championships before taking gold in London two years later.

The Commonwealth and African champion over the same distance pulled out of the 2019 World Champioships in Doha a few days before it started.

Under anti-doping regulations, athletes have to inform testing authorities of their whereabouts for a one-hour window of every day.

Three failures in 12 months - not being present at the specified time, or filing inaccurate or incomplete information, counts as one failure - leads to an automatic ban.
    Back to top Go down
    Daz
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

A n appeal? LOl Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A n appeal? LOl   A n appeal? LOl EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 1:21 pm

British 5,000m champion Jessica Judd says the reduction in drug testing before next year's Olympics is "really worrying" and a "free-for-all" for cheating.

UK Anti-Doping (Ukad) has conducted 1,532 tests so far in 2020, down from 5,155 across the same six-month period last year.

There were 126 tests between April and June, because of the coronavirus pandemic, and that number has increased to 1,406 tests between 1 July and 30 September.

Judd, 25, who won the British 5,000m title in September, told BBC Radio 5 Live's The Inside Track: "I've no results to show I've done this year clean.

"I've got no proof and if I haven't then how many other people haven't?

"It's not good. I understand with lockdown there's an issue there but it should be going up.

"To hear it's nowhere near what it was last year is really worrying. I understand why there is a reduction but I don't understand why it had to be broadcast to the world.

"It's like a company saying there are not going to be security cameras there that weekend.

"It's just like a free-for-all. I don't think it's a positive thing to put out on that stage and I think it's a bad move, endorsing the fact you could get away with anything.

"I've been drug tested once this year and that was at a really low-key competition. I've had no-one at my house testing out of competition or doing whereabouts testing."

Judd, who is not a lottery funded athlete, added: "We've got the biggest event coming up next year and there's just no evidence to say anyone is going to be there in a clean way. I think that's a massive issue."

Ukad's director of testing Hamish Coffey says the organisation released details of its reduced testing in 2020 because its seeks to be transparent about its work.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

A n appeal? LOl Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A n appeal? LOl   A n appeal? LOl Empty

Back to top Go down

A n appeal? LOl
    Page 1 of 1