Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Back Now ....... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:30 am

» Good Morning
Back Now ....... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:57 am

» Dehumidifiers ?
Back Now ....... Emptyby peel bros Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:43 pm

» Pigeon Courier .
Back Now ....... Emptyby David Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:51 am

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
Back Now ....... Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:33 pm

» CPH Registration Crashes
Back Now ....... Emptyby oldstrain Tue Oct 15, 2024 2:29 pm

» do you think nest mates are both hens
Back Now ....... Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:49 am

» first time out
Back Now ....... Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:48 am

» Moulting time
Back Now ....... Emptyby David Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:22 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Back Now ....... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Back Now ....... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Back Now ....... Vote_lcapBack Now ....... Voting_barBack Now ....... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
peel bros
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1306 registered users
The newest registered user is tenzinrao

Our users have posted a total of 224130 messages in 14055 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Back Now ....... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Back Now ....... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Back Now .......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:51 pm

just back after nearly a week away from the forum, been building nest boxes and dealing with family matters etc.........just been perusing through the topics and noticed mistys apology for he`s part in the differences of opinion, which had escalated to a point, where it had become personal...... having not been on the forum for nearly a week, i hadnt seen this post, so therefor had no chance to respond to it .

misty, thank you for your apology and i hope you accept my apology in return, for my part in it ....everybody has a right to their own opinion, especially on this forum, where freedom of speech is welcomed and encouraged, especially in the world we live in at present .

you are a valued member of this forum misty, and your input is very much appreciated .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 9:13 pm

Goes without saying David am more than pleased we have sorted matters out and of course I accept your apologies as I feel we have both been a little naughty.

Lets just beg to differ in a constructive manner and maybe have a laugh along the way.

Hope nest boxes turned out OK but what is more important what is bred in them.

Was beginning to wonder if something was wrong very pleased everything OK.

How about the shows, taking into account some of the photos of  members pigeons already on sites it will be a hard job sorting them out Me Thinks.

As said very, very pleased we have sorted matters out, will have to try and sell the boxing gloves I bought.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm

David wrote:
just back after nearly a week away from the forum, been building nest boxes and dealing with family matters etc.........just been perusing through the topics and noticed mistys apology for he`s part in the differences of opinion, which had escalated to a point, where it had become personal...... having not been on the forum for nearly a week, i hadnt seen this post, so therefor had no chance to respond to it .

misty, thank you for your apology and i hope you accept my apology in return, for my part in it ....everybody has a right to their own opinion, especially on this forum, where freedom of speech is welcomed and encouraged, especially in the world we live in at present .

you are a valued member of this forum misty, and your input is very much appreciated .

Glad to see you back on line here etc David  Smile  Smile must admit thou  bounce  bounce I was some what concerned in some ways as such  Wink  Wink.  cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 12:33 pm

MISTY wrote:
Goes without saying David am more than pleased we have sorted matters out and of course I accept your apologies as I feel we have both been a little naughty.

Lets just beg to differ in a constructive manner and maybe have a laugh along the way.

Hope nest boxes turned out OK but what is more important what is bred in them.

Was beginning to wonder if something was wrong very pleased everything OK.

How about the shows, taking into account some of the photos of  members pigeons already on sites it will be a hard job sorting them out Me Thinks.

As said very, very pleased we have sorted matters out, will have to try and sell the boxing gloves I bought.

Regards.

yes i agree misty, we were both very naughty ............normally a difference of opinion is treated as such, and we / others agree to disagree etc, but i think in these times we are living in and the problems we are facing becomes polorised , and sometimes get blown out of proportion , partly because we dont really know what is going on or what the future will hold etc etc etc ......

anyway, lets just enjoy the forum, look forward to our rpra one loft racing, and also hearing how our members racing season goes ........
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 12:34 pm

Knackered wrote:

Glad to see you back on line here etc David  Smile  Smile must admit thou  bounce  bounce I was some what concerned in some ways as such  Wink  Wink.  cheers & take care.

search parties at the ready eh knackered ............. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 2:37 pm

Get the shows started then davy ...do you know how hard it is for me to send those entries haha
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:12 pm

Oh dear! So no personal duel? Balloons on sticks in 7 feet of water?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:28 pm

halcanada81 wrote:
Sorry  to disappoint.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:44 pm

MISTY wrote:
halcanada81 wrote:
Sorry  to disappoint.

Regards.
I blame our Ray Smile Smile since he decided to XXX everyone to death here etc lol! lol! lol! the world has gone to pot I'm affraid from my perspective Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:53 pm

I love everyone me . Apart from one person...xxx
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 7:14 am

peel bros wrote:
Get the shows started then davy ...do you know how hard it is for me to send those entries haha
?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Now ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Now .......   Back Now ....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Now .......
Page 1 of 1