Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:30 am

» Good Morning
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:57 am

» Dehumidifiers ?
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby peel bros Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:43 pm

» Pigeon Courier .
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby David Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:51 am

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:33 pm

» CPH Registration Crashes
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby oldstrain Tue Oct 15, 2024 2:29 pm

» do you think nest mates are both hens
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:49 am

» first time out
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby George & Morgan Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:48 am

» Moulting time
Has the Bubble burst ... Emptyby David Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:22 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Has the Bubble burst ... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Has the Bubble burst ... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Has the Bubble burst ... Vote_lcapHas the Bubble burst ... Voting_barHas the Bubble burst ... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Has the Bubble burst ... Vote_lcapHas the Bubble burst ... Voting_barHas the Bubble burst ... Vote_rcap 
peel bros
oldstrain
barnie
Statistics
We have 1306 registered users
The newest registered user is tenzinrao

Our users have posted a total of 224130 messages in 14055 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Has the Bubble burst ... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Has the Bubble burst ... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Has the Bubble burst ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Has the Bubble burst ... Empty
PostSubject: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptyFri May 28, 2021 1:09 pm

put six 2021 ybs on elimar around 10 o`clock last night for 3 days auction.........265 views and 5 watchers, but no bids as yet.

has sales of ybs starrted to slow down .......... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptyFri May 28, 2021 6:30 pm

at last, got a bid ............. affraid affraid

all eggs smashed from now on Razz Razz geek
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 12:41 am

David wrote:
at last, got a bid ............. affraid affraid

all eggs smashed from now on Razz Razz geek
Viewers are just testing the water maybe David Smile Smile early days Wink Wink & hopefully there will be a rush towards the end that will make you more contented Very Happy Very Happy & also looking for some extra eggs to hatch there Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:26 am

getting late now for squeakers to be able to race i think mid-may is cut off point but no doubt someone has done something with a later bred one but generally mid may is the ball park ,glad they sold for you david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:48 am

at a rough guess, i might have another 20 after these ......... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i might hsve been a bit too ambitious lol! afro
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 9:02 am

David if you get some feedback from previous buyers or lads had them off you, then you can add some performances to your listing, mention some wins or breeders of winners and this might help sell them being late in the season mate, just a thought.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 9:20 am

yeah good idea colin ...2nd 6th 12 open and club winners for me ,one cock was 6th open crieff 350 miles and 12th open berwick 300 miles,still out in the loft and he was bred from 76x58 from the full moon batch david so you are selling breeders of winners as well as winners ,get a portfolio of results and add to the sale and then make a conveyor belt lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 9:33 am

yes good idea, thanks ........too late to edit this lot on now, but will add results to the next batches,

any info you could send me would be appreciated darren Very Happy

i remember when you was just pipped by a yard for something, by someone using ets and you using the t3, which race was that ?

just checked elimar, had 3 bids on now, gone up a bit .......cant complain, finding them a new home is the main thing at this stage.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:52 am

2nd open beaten by point 3 of a yard on t3 against ets but that has happened a few times 1st club 2nd open coventry david i will send a pm when i get chance with some results for you ...good to see there getting bids now Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:30 pm

fancier who bought 6 ybs last week collected them today, hes from fife, and drives the race transporter .......he liberated this morning from melton mowbury, then called off to me to collect his ybs......he had a bit of a journey home , but was happy withthe ybs .
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:42 pm

Ideal for him, saved his carriage costs, all helps. Hope you filled his flask up and slipped him a Kitkat David?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySun May 30, 2021 8:59 am

should have filled his transporter david lol! lol! lol! no kit kat but a battered mars bar for the driver Razz
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySun May 30, 2021 9:20 am

Be transporter trained before they fly David.

That is it for this year then David.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySun May 30, 2021 10:53 am

6 more in auction ending this evening misty ..........then ive 24 more to go Embarassed Embarassed

i think i went a bit over the top hatching eggs affraid
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySun May 30, 2021 11:23 am

David wrote:
6 more in auction ending this evening misty ..........then ive 24 more to go Embarassed Embarassed

Good grief David, you will be getting complaints from the large studs before long if you keep this up.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptySun May 30, 2021 11:49 am

i reckon ive rung 100 ybs misty, have 40 rings left yet ............. lol!

needless to say they wont be used No No No
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptyMon May 31, 2021 12:38 am

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

Good grief David, you will be getting complaints from the large studs before long if you keep this up.

Regards.
Becoming as you say, a wee bit of a worry Smile Smile our David Very Happy Very Happy I suggest maybe Misty Wink Wink we have enough chook farmer types these days in our sport etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... EmptyMon May 31, 2021 12:17 pm

only another 24 to go...........i dont think ill bother using the other 40 rings, thats enough for this year affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the Bubble burst ...   Has the Bubble burst ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Has the Bubble burst ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Introductions & Members Messages.-
Jump to: