Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
hi david... hi ray Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
hi david... hi ray Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
hi david... hi ray Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
hi david... hi ray Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
hi david... hi ray Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
hi david... hi ray Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
hi david... hi ray Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
hi david... hi ray Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
hi david... hi ray Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) hi david... hi ray 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.hi david... hi ray Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
hi david... hi ray Vote_lcaphi david... hi ray Voting_barhi david... hi ray Vote_rcap 
David
hi david... hi ray Vote_lcaphi david... hi ray Voting_barhi david... hi ray Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
hi david... hi ray Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
hi david... hi ray Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

hi david... hi ray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 pm

hiya how are things this evening
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:46 pm

hi darren, hows the birthday and trip to blackpool go ? didnt ask the other night, how many ybs have you got ?
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:56 pm

it went well thank you, had a bbq yesterday for some friends etc and then took her too the zoo today had a good day............ive enjoyed the rest 2days off since xmas, ive 26 ybs
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 pm

2 days off.....?workaholic...lol family comes first though darren and we all need money to live. so you are going to just race them so far and stop the ybs are you ?depending on the moult or just stopping them anyway ?
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 pm

ive been doing too much somedays im doing 17 hours so need a break but things will be sorted just after xmas as was left with quite afew bills to pay for my ex wife , and im on top of them now nearly..................... ill just see how things go with moult etc as not been on darkness this year
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 pm

hard to do the darkness if your work hours arnt the same, when i start next year hopefully i will be able to put them on dark....had quite a lot of time off work this year with wife poorly so ill have to see what happens next season , fit the darkness hours in somehow i hope as by what ive heard its the best way to race them....
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:15 pm

hope you wifes ok david................................... im not too bad with getting to birds etc as i can drive right down land to pigeons so go upto lofts and sit inbetween jobs but this year wasnt going to race as ive had 3 years of hell with my ex wife including lossing a £500,000 house that was all in my name and everything was sorted finally in april and it felt like a great weight being lifted off my shoulders and all the keenness came back to get back racing so evrything was last minute
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:24 pm

thats it darren, when there are other problems on your mind pigeons have to take a back seat dont they......pigeons are ok when there are no other problems as they take up such a lot of time to manage them properly. now thats out of the way youll be able to concentrate on your racing now and by the way your obs raced you should/will do well with the ybs. are you on the ets or normal clocking ?
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 pm

them 2 race i had this year i borrowed a t3 as i sold my clocks earlier this yearas ive installed ets in the lofts but im in 2 clubs and the club i sent to do have ets facilities
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:33 pm

in my local club they dont allow ets , its only normal clocking there.....so im after just a cheap clock at first as i dont want to spend a lot on a clock as i dont know how long i will race for at the moment......just wanted to give it a go as it was years ago when we raced and been wanting to give it a go again while i still can, dont want to get old and not be able to do it... lol!
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 pm

yes i know what you mean lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:46 pm

been quite expensive restarting.....didnt realise it would be. when you consider having to buy everything from drinkers, nestboxes etc and then a loft and birds, it all adds up doesnt it.
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:50 pm

it does david but worth it in the end really
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 pm

yes your right darren, thing is when we packed up my brother took every thing as he was still racing pigeons.....but like you say everything is mine now so once ive got everything there will not be continuall paying out for things apart from introducing stock every now and then.
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 pm

yes true mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 pm

darren, are you restarting again then after the split from wife or new to pigeons ?(dont think you are new to pigeons tho)
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:23 pm

restarting racing with a new breed , i used to have all direct camphuis and pouw pigeons until ex let most out, i still have some direct pouws but they are loaned out to a friend in the north east............ ive had pigeons all through the split but my head wasnt right etc to get back to racing as had hassle all the time
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 pm

thats right darren, pigeons take a lot of time and effort to manage and race them correctly and if home life isnt right youve no chance......i was supposed to start this season with ybs butwith other problems on i decided not to bother, but hopefully it should be ok next year...
Back to top Go down
bluewhiteflight
Hatchling
Hatchling
bluewhiteflight

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm

yes they need 100% to race succesfully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi david... hi ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi david... hi ray   hi david... hi ray Empty

Back to top Go down

hi david... hi ray
Page 1 of 1