Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:12 pm

» Good Morning
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:10 pm

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby David Today at 7:58 pm

» 2024 RPRA final Dunbar
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby David Today at 7:54 pm

» breeder of the sire to the soft ybs
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby David Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:37 am

» Registering CPH Number
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:55 pm

» soft pigeon
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:33 pm

» BHW Renewal
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm

» RPRA Auction ...
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Emptyby David Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:45 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Vote_lcapLIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Voting_barLIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Vote_lcapLIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Voting_barLIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1303 registered users
The newest registered user is Tumbler

Our users have posted a total of 223893 messages in 14044 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Empty
PostSubject: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 1:47 pm

Boris Johnson incited a violent mob. Even loyal Tories must now realise he has to go!
Protesters targeting Keir Starmer yesterday cited foul slurs hurled by the PM. It is clearer than ever that Johnson is unfit for office!
Words matter. They are all you have as a politician. They are your only weapon. We wage war and we broker peace with words. We inflame or we calm. That is why it is so important to deploy them carefully and responsibly.
Unfortunately, a cynic knows how to cast aspersions, make an insinuation and whisper sweet nastiness in the public ear – preferably without anyone noticing. But it’s a dangerous business. The poison you pour in the well may be intended for your enemy, but it can all too easily poison your friends and all around you too.
This is my problem with Boris Johnson’s foul slurs and lies against Keir Starmer.
Johnson knew precisely what he was doing when he falsely claimed Starmer failed to prosecute Saville when he was director of public prosecutions. He had discussed it with his advisers beforehand. He knew he was up against the wall, and he desperately wanted a distraction. He was advised against it, in the strongest terms. He was told it was irresponsible and dangerous. He was leaching off the conspiracy theories of the very hard-right in the UK and the US and giving dangerous elements in society succour. It would provide an authoritative platform for the very nastiest characters in the body politic.
It was bound to inflame feelings – and yesterday we saw precisely what it could do, when an angry mob lambasted Starmer as he returned to parliament from the Ministry of Defence.
he fact that the braying crowd recited the prime minister’s vicious slurs would have counted as a victory for Johnson. He had achieved his aim. They were ventriloquising him. He had incited them. There was malice aforethought.
Perhaps the most cynical aspect of this is the fact that Johnson seems to have no thought for Savile’s victims – whose representatives have universally condemned him – nor is he doing anything to ensure that present and future generations of child abusers are brought to justice. He doesn’t care about child abuse. The victims are just collateral in his insidious ploy.
It is not the first time Johnson has done this. He loves inflammatory language. It is his modus operandi. When he is in trouble you can see him reach for a more exorbitant metaphor, a sharper quip, a harsher turn of phrase.
Back in 2019 he was endlessly accusing everyone who disagreed with him of  'surrender' and 'betrayal' and being a “traitor”, deliberately whipping up anger. When the Labour MP Paula Sheriff took him to task for it in the Commons and begged him to moderate his language because of the daily death threats she and other female MPs were receiving, he launched another attack at her. She was almost in tears, but he said he had never heard such 'humbug' in all his life. Then the predictable (and intended) result was that all the demons of Hades were unleashed upon her on social media.
And so it has been this week. As minister after minister has defended the P in ever more outlandish fashion, criminal and unsavoury factions have taken to social media to back him up.

Part two soon
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 1:05 pm

We know how this plays out. We have seen the same tactics in the US. It ends up on the steps of Congress.
Indeed many a cry now is of this P.M and calhoots, are called 'Trumpions' etc. Not surprising there as now Buffoon and co are coping him to a 'T'.

But it’s not yet too late to stop that fatal trajectory here. It will require, as a very minimum, that the PM apologises fully and with genuine contrition, withdraws the remarks and condemns those that repeat them. But I suspect he can’t do that. It’s not in his nature. He’d far prefer to smirk, like Muttley the cartoon dog, at the success of his cunning plan. That’s why he really will have to go – and Tory MPs will have to do the deed sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:21 pm

the thing that puzzles me is, over the last few months, thousands, if not millions of the british people have protested against covid injustices and forcing all nhs workers to be blackmailed into taking an experimental medical procedure, or loose their jobs ..........never a mention of this on the news, no coverage of the amount of people fighting against destroying our human rights, yet a handful of people shouting truths about starmer and his handling of jimmy Savile's investigation, and it gets full news coverage ........

and there are those who think we are not being lied to or censored .......
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:45 pm

David wrote:
the thing that puzzles me is, over the last few months, thousands, if not millions of the british people have protested against covid injustices and forcing all nhs workers to be blackmailed into taking an experimental medical procedure, or loose their jobs ..........never a mention of this on the news, no coverage of the amount of people fighting against destroying our human rights, yet a handful of people shouting truths about starmer and his handling of jimmy Savile's investigation, and it gets full news coverage ........

and there are those who think we are not being lied to or censored .......

I have mixed feelings about the vacination situation.

Firstly, there is no doubt whatsoever that the vacination has saved many lives.

Then we have the human rights issue to consider.

Should a person be forced to have the vacination in order to carry out their job?.
(in vulnerable situations where not doing so puts many others at risk).

In fact this situation already exists in hospitals where surgeons and other assistants HAVE TO CONFORM TO CERTAIN RULES.

No one is forcing everyone to have the vacination just those who could put others at risk.

What I cannot understand is on what grounds those opposed to it do so ?.

If a fireman, for instance, refused to wear protective clothing etc;etc;.

Not straight forward me thinks David.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:49 pm

yes people were shouting the truth about starmers jimmy saville antics and no boris need not apologise for those specific words on the matter ,mind you i am not condoning boris's behaviour regards other issues but the evidence stacked against saville at the time made it astounding how he was never taken to court and put behind bars Shocked indeed a shocker
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 7:18 pm

part of the reason those protesting against being vaccinated or loose their jobs is free choice, we have human rights, and freedom of bodily autonomy, which gives us the right to say no .........if the government can force somebody against their will to take part in a medical trial, it opens the door to the destruction of our free will and human rights, either way we look at it, people have free will and choice, and should not be blackmailed or coerced into doing something they do not want to do.

ps my daughters co worker went for her jab the other week because she didnt want to loose her job, she had worked for 2 years on the front line with poor ppe protection, and never caught covid, yet 3 - 4 days after having the covid jab she tested positive for covid .........you couldnt make it up could you scratch
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 11:24 pm

David wrote:
part of the reason those protesting against being vaccinated or loose their jobs is free choice, we have human rights, and freedom of bodily autonomy, which gives us the right to say no .........if the government can force somebody against their will to take part in a medical trial, it opens the door to the destruction of our free will and human rights,  either way we look at it, people have free will and choice, and should not be blackmailed or coerced into doing something they do not want to do.

ps my daughters co worker went for her jab the other week because she didnt want to loose her job, she had worked for 2 years on the front line with poor ppe protection, and never caught covid, yet 3 - 4 days after having the covid jab she tested positive for covid .........you couldnt make it up could you scratch
Interesting choice of words I suggest maybe David Smile Smile "free choice" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes pick & choose these days bounce bounce depending on what may or may not take your fancy with ones general thinking process. Now Smile Smile just payed my quarterly power/heating bill here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes $440 Wink Wink 220 pound approximately. Next time I may just simply refuse to pay it to have that feel good moment lol! lol! lol! for a moment Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 8:20 am

buy your own meter off ebay knackered, and get it fitted by a certified gas fitter ......pay no bills, as gas is from the national grid and a free product, not man made.

gas "suppliers" are merely billing companies, they do not supply the gas study
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 10:21 pm

David wrote:
buy your own meter off ebay knackered, and get it fitted by a certified gas fitter ......pay no bills, as gas is from the national grid and a free product, not man made.

gas "suppliers" are merely billing companies, they do not supply the gas study
WHAT Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is that really honest David Smile Smile may be alright in sunny Leeds there etc bounce bounce but my Joyce here lol! lol! lol! wouldn't have a bar of such a thing Wink Wink & besides Very Happy Very Happy I'm all electric here fortunately & fortunately don't have to worry about all that methane gas factor with your clean energy gas there as such Wink Wink End of the story  Smile  Smile my brother in law here (pain in the ****type)  Very Happy  Very Happy many years ago went all solar  Smile  Smile & since that day  bounce  bounce by building up his credit rating by what he puts back into the electricity grid here, he hasn't paid one cent for what he uses over any given year. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:58 pm

You can of course David, go all electric, and stay fit at the same time.

There are those bikes with dynamoes fitted, keep the wife fit and all free, easy to rig up on a stand and possibly supply the neighbours.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 5:09 pm

i wouldnt p*ss on any of my neighbors if they were on fire misty .......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 6:44 pm

David wrote:
i wouldnt p*ss on any of my neighbors if they were on fire misty .......... Very Happy

Funny thing neighbours David.

Have never had a cross word with either side for over 45 years, live and let live and help each other been the order of the day.

Our good friends of over 40 years left and rent their house out, those who rent it you never hear a thing and they have three small chilldren, the odd thing is they have four cars and park two on our frontage making leaving a problem when the car is on the drive, you cannot see any on comming traffic and we live opposite a shool playing field.

Tis annoying but do not want to rock the boat by saying anything.

Good neighbours a blessing.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 12:38 am

MISTY wrote:
David wrote:

Funny thing neighbours David.

Have never  had a cross word with either side for over 45 years, live and let live and help each other been the order of the day.

Our good friends of over 40 years left and rent their house out, those who rent it  you never hear a thing and they have three small chilldren, the odd thing is they have four cars and  park two on our frontage making leaving a problem when the car is on the drive, you cannot see any on comming traffic and we live opposite a shool playing field.

Tis annoying but do not want to rock the boat by saying anything.

Good neighbours a blessing.

Regards.

Close immediate neighbours here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes are for the most part Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad just like me etc Misty Smile Smile I'm affraid Stuck in the mud types bounce bounce & refuse to move else where for some strange type reason. Now Very Happy Very Happy seeing as we are on about neighbours, how could your lot there, finely can
our Neighbours after about 35 odd years on your local box TV there. Disgraceful situation lol! lol! lol! seeing as it's all been actually made over those years in the next suburb here to me in Ramsay Street/Crt Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 4:14 pm

and it getting weirded.

Last edited by Daz on Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 4:15 pm

Buffoon Doris is reasponcible for his Trumpialian crap.

Police have been asked to investigate death threats made against Sir Keir Starmer by right-wing extremists in the wake of the PM’s false claim that he “failed to prosecute” the paedophile Jimmy Savile. Messages from users of the Telegram app have been sent to police by the Centre for Countering Digital Hate. Among them were calls for the Labour leader and shadow foreign secretary David Lammy to be 'executed'. After PM’s false claim!

------------ A BIT HARSH THAT LOL.

Mind maybe after Buffon's head is off the block it could start a pressident onwards lol.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 10:56 am

all pals together, its all pantomime, a smoke screen to deflect on whats going on behind the scenes .........they are all complicit in their crimes and desperately fighting for their lives because they know they are in the sh*t
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 1:05 pm

Critical times hard to deal with have started I guess.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 10:47 pm

David wrote:
all pals together, its all pantomime, a smoke screen to deflect on whats going on behind the scenes .........they are all complicit in their crimes and desperately fighting for their lives because they know they are in the sh*t
Agree fully about the smoke & mirrors scenario etc David Smile Smile Our prime minister down here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad has been playing his Ukulele Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to the masses of late bounce bounce to distract them from seeing how incompetent he & his merry men has been here of late. End of the day thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes justice has been served I see Wink Wink with Randy Andy now able to claim once again he is a clean skin type of the highest order & repute as such  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 11:11 pm

i think by randy andy paying the victim off, it makes him look guilty ........why pay someone off if you are innocent ?

i think we all know he is a liar, and he is guilty as charged .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 8:22 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
Agree fully about the smoke & mirrors scenario etc David Smile Smile Our prime minister down here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad has been playing his Ukulele Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to the masses of late bounce bounce to distract them from seeing how incompetent he & his merry men has been here of late. End of the day thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes justice has been served I see Wink Wink with Randy Andy now able to claim once again he is a clean skin type of the highest order & repute as such  Wink  Wink. cheers

bang on the money david regards andy pandy ...i wonder if boris can play the mouth organ oz lol! lol! lol! we could have a international band of sorts eh Razz putin on drums and fu man chu on the triangle cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 11:19 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

bang on the money david regards andy pandy ...i wonder if boris can play the mouth organ oz lol! lol! lol! we could have a international band of sorts eh Razz putin on drums and fu man chu on the triangle cheers bounce
lol! lol! lol! Hope Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they wouldn't simply expect people to pay etc O/S Smile Smile if their musical skills somehow bounce bounce just turned out to be as bad as their general management type skills as such Wink Wink End of the day  Smile  Smile they always could perhaps get Randy Andy  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes to help maybe, as it appears he will have time on his hands after the tune he has just spun the simple peasant type folk in recent days  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 7:19 am

andy pandy could play the fiddle oz ,he seems good at that Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:50 pm

oldstrain wrote:
andy pandy could play the fiddle oz ,he seems good at that Razz
Sounds Smile Smile something that could just occupy his time maybe O/S Smile Smile Doubt Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if he would be brave enough now bounce bounce after recent events, to go looking for young teen age girls again Very Happy Very Happy to give them the wisdom of all his royal talents etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 11:20 am

we dont know what these royals and politicians get up to behind closed doors, or when the camera`s arnt on them ......they are corrupt and evil people who will use and abuse anyone .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 10:37 pm

David wrote:
we dont know what these royals and politicians get up to behind closed doors, or when the camera`s arnt on them ......they are corrupt and evil people who will use and abuse anyone .
Smile Smile Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET   LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET Empty

Back to top Go down

LIES AND ORE LIES AND DECIET
Page 1 of 1