Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» Weather today
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby David Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» SEO Company in Chennai
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby tharunjohar50 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» escaped birds return
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Welcome Uzzy"s Loft 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Vote_lcapWelcome Uzzy"s Loft Voting_barWelcome Uzzy"s Loft Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Vote_lcapWelcome Uzzy"s Loft Voting_barWelcome Uzzy"s Loft Vote_rcap 
tharunjohar50
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222730 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Welcome Uzzy"s Loft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 11:42 am

welcome to the forum Uzzy"s Loft , look forward to your input ....... cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 11:49 am

yes welcome let's hear from you
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 2:45 pm

chatting to a fancier on another site which has gone very quiet suggested he comes on here his name is Steve lets hope he does
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 8:57 pm

hes welcome to join us george, pigeon forums are going down hill over the last few years, most pigeon fanciers are preferring to go on facebook for some reason, why i dont really know scratch

i still prefer the forums, and i reckon if we stick at it people will trickle back at some point .
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 9:01 pm

the pigeon forum i'm on is on facebook but only members can see it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 9:06 pm

i had a look on basics a few weeks ago, and was shocked to see how it had gone down hill, there was hardly anyone logged on or posting .....i remember when i restarted with pigeons, basics was one of the first forums i joined, and it was alive with members and topics/posts .

it just shows how the hobby of pigeon keeping has declined, plus they are going over the facebook .
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 9:10 pm

the one i'm on is called pigeonchat racing pigeons no time now for other pigeonchat
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 9:11 pm

i think ive seen that on facebook george, is it the same people who run the chat forum ...?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 10:55 pm

David wrote:
i had a look on basics a few weeks ago, and was shocked to see how it had gone down hill, there was hardly anyone logged on or posting .....i remember when i restarted with pigeons, basics was one of the first forums i joined, and it was alive with members and topics/posts .

it just shows how the hobby of pigeon keeping has declined, plus they are going over the facebook .
Reason, actually Smile Smile I actually turned up here years ago etc David Wink Wink Basics went downhill "Big time" when they changed their format style there & did away with the Emoticons factor Very Happy Very Happy from my perspective, which was a large part of the general every day talk there at the time. Went by the name of Lennut Tar Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes caused  utter havoc at the time lol! lol! lol! mainly because they maybe couldn't understand a blow in type there with a convict type pedigree as such  Very Happy  Very Happy & I couldn't understand their general language style either, being mainly Scottish for the most part  Wink  Wink. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 11:20 am

have always been glad you found us knackered, youve been a big part of this forum for the last 11 years ..........you and others have kept us afloat when other forums have sunk.

i think you found your level here knackered , you being the convict type ..... Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy cheers lol! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 12:49 pm

David wrote:
have always been glad you found us knackered, youve been a big part of this forum for the last 11 years ..........you and others have kept us afloat when other forums have sunk.

i think you found your level here knackered , you being the convict type ..... Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy cheers lol! lol! afro
lol! lol! lol! Well Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I know well I'm not the brightest bunny on the block etc David Smile Smile so what are you actually saying here as such, all is lost now maybe type of thing  Wink  Wink. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:05 pm

i dont think many pigeon fanciers are the sharpest tools in the box knackered, we are pretty basic and simple in our approach to life ....... Razz Razz Razz flower lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:31 pm

David wrote:
i dont think many pigeon fanciers are the sharpest tools in the box knackered, we are pretty basic and simple in our approach to life ....... Razz Razz Razz flower lol! lol! lol!
Ok Smile Smile suspect thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes not many are as basic as I'm down here etc David Smile Smile every thing that I actually own is old lol! lol! lol! or just about completely knackered now type of thing Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 5:18 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 9:17 pm

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Uzzy"s Loft   Welcome Uzzy"s Loft Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Uzzy"s Loft
Page 1 of 1