Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
More photos of my birds  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 pm

» Good Morning
More photos of my birds  Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
More photos of my birds  Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
More photos of my birds  Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
More photos of my birds  Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
More photos of my birds  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
More photos of my birds  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
More photos of my birds  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
More photos of my birds  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) More photos of my birds  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.More photos of my birds  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
More photos of my birds  Vote_lcapMore photos of my birds  Voting_barMore photos of my birds  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
More photos of my birds  Vote_lcapMore photos of my birds  Voting_barMore photos of my birds  Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222883 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
More photos of my birds  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
More photos of my birds  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

More photos of my birds

Go down 
+2
MISTY
peel bros
6 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

More photos of my birds  Empty
PostSubject: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 9:36 pm

Ybs itching to get out . Old birds on trapMore photos of my birds  20230311
More photos of my birds  20230312
More photos of my birds  20230310
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 9:37 pm

More photos of my birds  20230313
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 9:44 pm

Grand photos.

Wish I looked and was as fit as them lot.

Very hard to keep a large team in such good nick.

Hope racing and everything goes to plan you deserve a good season.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 9:47 pm

Thanks . I think not over feeding is a big factor. The birds look well but it was a lovely day
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 10:02 pm

They would look well even in the dark.

What litter have you in the first photo ?.

I always used sharp sand and lime and never changed it put it
down to the fact it helped in my pigeons never being ill, just added more lime occasionally.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 10:09 pm

No litter in aviary, it's just old shavings off our feet but dry . We put a powder down now that kills everything apparently. The old bitds photos are just oc a few of them , there's lots more than that , lots more haha
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:39 am

peel bros wrote:
No litter in aviary,  it's just old shavings off our feet but dry . We put a powder down now that kills everything apparently.  The old bitds photos are just oc a few of them , there's lots more than that , lots more haha
More Very Happy Very Happy you say lol! lol! lol! Doctor time Wink Wink maybe Ray Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 am

it's good when you start getting them out, feels like the winter is behind us, although recent weather makes you wonder?
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 7:37 am

What do you mean knackered..lost me sorry
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 10:29 am

When I was a kid nearly every fancier, mainly miners, (I did two years working down a mine) used lime wash for inside the loft and also as a floor dressing.

Although there were certain health problems there were none like there is now.

The commercial boys twigged onto it, as with all other things, and started coming up with POWDERS etc; as dressings, fancy names, fancy smells but lime based.

I used builders burnt lime, hot stuff but effective in keeping the deep litter alive
and I used it on the perches etc;

Never ever had a problem with it.

Lime washed the inside of the loft every year, still has lime washed walls and perches.

But the best thing I ever used for good health and the immune system was garlic.

Afraid through keeping unhealthy pigeons alive by numerous treatments the pigeons of today are drug dependant.

SAD.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 2:24 am

peel bros wrote:
What do you mean knackered..lost me  sorry
Sorry about that Ray Smile Smile fault of mine I'm affraid confusing people Wink Wink Purely looking at your problem there "More" in a medical type sense Very Happy Very Happy Just somehow thought lol! lol! lol! you could get a doctor's prescription maybe bounce bounce for a 6X4 or even a 6x6 for your general flock of racing champs overall, to perhaps solve your more issue etc rearing its head each year Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 9:38 am

birds are looking well lads young and old Basketball
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:52 pm

birds looking well ray, how many young birds have to got in your yb team ...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More photos of my birds    More photos of my birds  Empty

Back to top Go down

More photos of my birds
Page 1 of 1