Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
what colour is the rings next year then lads Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) what colour is the rings next year then lads 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.what colour is the rings next year then lads Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
what colour is the rings next year then lads Vote_lcapwhat colour is the rings next year then lads Voting_barwhat colour is the rings next year then lads Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
what colour is the rings next year then lads Vote_lcapwhat colour is the rings next year then lads Voting_barwhat colour is the rings next year then lads Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
what colour is the rings next year then lads Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
what colour is the rings next year then lads Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

what colour is the rings next year then lads

Go down 
+4
IANYOUNG
Alex
David
stormqueen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

what colour is the rings next year then lads Empty
PostSubject: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm

what colour do you think the rings are going to be next year then yellow
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 pm

hi john, yes i think the GB rings are going to be yellow.................. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 pm

I think they might be Red sunny

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Alex wrote:

red would be nice........think we had pink in 05 and 09 didnt we, so a proper red would be ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

yes my guess is red also
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm

DAVID wrote:
Alex wrote:

red would be nice........think we had pink in 05 and 09 didnt we, so a proper red would be ok Very Happy

Yep, I have PM'd you david, first time i have properly seen an 09 was today, I have my stock birds now Very Happy

A red one would be good for a change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

ian wrote:
yes my guess is red also

do you think the nehu rings will be a similar colour the the gb rings ian ?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Alex wrote:
DAVID wrote:
Alex wrote:

Yep, I have PM'd you david, first time i have properly seen an 09 was today, I have my stock birds now Very Happy

A red one would be good for a change Very Happy

looking forward to seeing them alex, hope they breed you some good young birds.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Thanks David, i hope so too sunny

What colour were the nehu rings this year?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Alex wrote:
Thanks David, i hope so too sunny

What colour were the nehu rings this year?

blue alex, but a slightly different shade to our gb rings,
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:57 pm

The colour of the rings were the same every five years
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Don Webb wrote:
The colour of the rings were the same every five years

but 2000 was purple scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:13 pm

think you might be right alex.................... scratch i only know from 05 onwards.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:15 pm

DAVID wrote:
think you might be right alex.................... scratch i only know from 05 onwards.

yep got a couple old 2000 rings here

Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

here you go have a guess at next years ring colour lol!

1984-light blue
1985 ?
1986 ?
1987 ?
1988 light green
1989 light blue
1990 red
1991 white
1992 yellow
1993 green
1994 blue
1995 red
1996 white
1997 yellow
1998 green
1999 light blue
2000 purple
2001 yellow
2002 white
2003 green
2004 blue
2005 pink
2006 yellow
2007 white
2008 green
2009 pink
2010 blue
2011 ?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Red Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:19 pm

nice info there rene, having seen this i think i will stick with yellow but am also thinking purple too..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:22 pm

was it only nehu that used orange? i have a 1984 nehu ring thats orange.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Alex wrote:

never seen an orange alex, scratch maybe the 85, 86, 87 GB rings were orange ???
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:25 pm

DAVID wrote:
Alex wrote:

never seen an orange alex, scratch maybe the 85, 86, 87 GB rings were orange ???
Im certain its not faded, its never been used.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Alex wrote:
DAVID wrote:
Alex wrote:

ian or ray will be able to tell you alex, they have the nehu rings in south shields.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 pm

DAVID wrote:
Alex wrote:
DAVID wrote:
Alex wrote:

ian or ray will be able to tell you alex, they have the nehu rings in south shields.... Very Happy

Very Happy the ring is NEHU SS aswell.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:32 pm

lol! yes south shields..........thats a coinsidence isnt it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Orange was in 1982 David
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

The only reason i know is because that year i won 3rd Guernsey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what colour is the rings next year then lads   what colour is the rings next year then lads Empty

Back to top Go down

what colour is the rings next year then lads
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next