Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» King removes Patronage
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby David Today at 10:33 am

» Weather today
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:32 am

» escaped birds return
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Vote_lcapANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Voting_barANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Vote_lcapANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Voting_barANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222756 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS

Go down 
+4
oldstrain
bluewhitehen
VanReet Man123
sj lofts
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Empty
PostSubject: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:26 pm

gone to do my loft book today to add ybs and to my amazement found i had 2 yb with same ring no,s double checked them and was rite fort oh fck i gt 2 nw13 s 1606 then went to another box fort i just put a nwhu 13 s1609 in there checked other pr and fck i gt 2 finishin in 09 well gtta say im more than pist at least ff,s waitin for nwhu sec to fone me bk this is a nitemare ff,s so lads please check ur rings incase ok Mad so now gt 2 06 rung yb and 2 09 dilemer here now mite mean ill have to kill 1ov each not happy atleast to say
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Can you not use them for stock just a thought.
Back to top Go down
bluewhitehen
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:37 pm

ive got some but no duplicate
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:52 pm

bloody hell steve Shocked hope ya get it sorted mate
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:14 pm

stewhit wrote:
gone to do my loft book today to add ybs and to my amazement found i had 2 yb with same ring no,s double checked them and was rite fort oh fck i gt 2 nw13 s 1606 then went to another box fort i just put a nwhu 13 s1609 in there checked other pr and fck i gt 2 finishin in 09 well gtta say im more than pist at least ff,s waitin for nwhu sec to fone me bk this is a nitemare ff,s so lads please check ur rings incase ok Mad so now gt 2 06 rung yb and 2 09 dilemer here now mite mean ill have to kill 1ov each not happy atleast to say

How can this happen? I know that people will say it is human error in the manufacture but I mean in the distribution of the rings. A six year old should be able to spot that the rings are duplicates at the moment of sale or distribution to the club member.
His or her records should clearly show which fancier got what ring numbers firstly in a leger book and also backed up on a computer. Simple things like this should be found before any rings are sold or dished out, the mind boggles, its not Rocket science is it.
That being said I do not for one moment think that the person who recieved the rings is at fault as he or she would only really double check at weaning point which bird had what number. The club officials are solely responsible because at issue point their records ought to have shown up any discrepencies.
All I can say is that I would be very very angry with the club that sold me the rings and that I would be asking for an explanation for the childish slackness that had occurred/
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
skytx
Chipping
Chipping
skytx

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 pm

So--now Duplicate rings are showing up in the Pigeon clubs.
I collect Racing pigeon rings---world wide collectors.
We have found "FAKE'--"DUPLICATE" rings from other countries.
You can find them on E-BAY.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:51 pm

VanReet Man123 wrote:
Can you not use them for stock just a thought.

i agree, i dont see why you have to kill them, unless yo dont have room for them....... Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 pm

skytx wrote:
So--now Duplicate rings are showing up in the Pigeon clubs.
I collect Racing pigeon rings---world wide collectors.
We have found "FAKE'--"DUPLICATE" rings from other countries.
You can find them on E-BAY.

In this case the chances of the rings being found to be duplicate within an RPRA listed club distibuter should be NIL. And the chances of someone buying the same rings , One from the RPRA club and the other from the internet should or would be like being struck by lightening twice the same day. You do not need to kill the poor birds but the club officials if they sold me the rings without checking they were legal, it would be they that would have to start running, lol

Last edited by spencerline on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm

cheers lads fort people wud just like to be aware that there have been mistakes at ring factory which now doesnt help me i can truly say im more than pissed off at this moment in time as these 4 yb were bred from pigeons ide paid alot ov money for and these yb were bred to race so gutted about them to say the least Mad ive just had fone call from nwhu sec and he tells me i canot race 2 pigeons bearin same ring which i did know but had to be told the inevitable ff,s so now means i either have to put 2 to stock or dispose ov 2 which im not happy about ? and ye aggree with spencerline the rings shud ov been checked . all i do every yr is wen get rings is hang them up and take them at will i shudnt need to check my rings they shud ov been spotted at manufactures atleast :bounce bounce Mad
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm

keep a hold of um steve you may lose one of um off the loft or in training then you could race the other or offer to a new starter if you dont want um for stock yerself and just take the rings off atb anyway mate ...what a shame ffs eh
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 am

ye cheers lads its a damn shame about them wat a waste but i fink i will hold onto them as you say daz mite loose 1 ov them of loft or trainin knowin my look they will all be there sods law though wen u breed some top yb a spanner gets thrown in the works ff,s but feel partly meself to blame shud ov checked the rings but lets be onest how many ov us do we just assume they run in order have checked all other rings on the string now nomore duplicate rings on it so carnt happen again to me but nether the less im still very pissed that 2 crackin yb that were bred for racin will never be allowed to compete which is a shame Mad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:59 am

i dare say if youve got duplicate rings, the chances are others will have too, some may have the same honest approach to it like you have ste, but i dare say others will just go ahead and race them......i remember one of our members (not sure who) had a pigeon reported which was a duplicate ring or something like that, and the union did nothing about that,

if you didnt send them them to the same races who would know ? lol!
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 am

i myself would decide on how much that young bird would be worth if i was selling it then bill the union for that amount its down to the factory that they have chosen so ultimately that bird wlll never race so would be going to stock unproven on the road,it could turn out a super breeder but could also have been a super racer and you wont get the chance to find out due to somebodys incompitance what happened to Q.C
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:15 am

yes i agree pete, how about seeking compo from the union ste ? see what they say....... Question study
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:26 am

ur rite there and lets be onest it about this david it is onest mistake on my part and ye the ring no,s is registered to me .so legally the ring is mine ? some 1 has said this has happened b4 and the organisation have had wanted description and colour blue pied etc or distingwish markin lol but i dont know how it wud stand oviously they cudnt be entered into same race as that wudnt work espeicly with the ets wudnt rec same no on the pad cudnt be programmed into ets system but just something to ponder over ? Wink
Back to top Go down
skytx
Chipping
Chipping
skytx

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Just my way
I'd race both birds with the same numbered ring
JUST NOT IN THE SAME RACE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS   ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS Empty

Back to top Go down

ANY PEOPLE WITH NWHU RINGS 2013 PLEASE CHECK FOR DUPLICATE RINGS
Page 1 of 1