Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:12 pm

» Good Morning
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:10 pm

» RPRA Oneloft Auction 2024
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 7:58 pm

» 2024 RPRA final Dunbar
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 7:54 pm

» breeder of the sire to the soft ybs
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby David Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:37 am

» Registering CPH Number
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:55 pm

» soft pigeon
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:33 pm

» BHW Renewal
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby David Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:01 pm

» RPRA Auction ...
futurity list  - Page 3 Emptyby David Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:45 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) futurity list  - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.futurity list  - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
futurity list  - Page 3 Vote_lcapfuturity list  - Page 3 Voting_barfuturity list  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
futurity list  - Page 3 Vote_lcapfuturity list  - Page 3 Voting_barfuturity list  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1303 registered users
The newest registered user is Tumbler

Our users have posted a total of 223893 messages in 14044 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
futurity list  - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
futurity list  - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

futurity list

Go down 
+6
Lightning
Rudderfett
highflyerboy
peel bros
David
IANYOUNG
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

futurity list  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 am

anybody wishing to join the futurity race this is the last day to do this so if your interested please pm me
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 pm

updated list will close this on friday as i need to get the money in to order the rings time getting on must post off rings to members so they can ring birds thanks......... ian

cost £10 for futurity rings which i will get from the union i will send them on to people who want them you pay the ten pound for the ring and for getting the bird to me i will feed vaccinate and train the youngbirds free of charge , i will enter them in the club races up until the big futurity race where the prize money is around £40,000 if you want to pool for this race you can any money your bird wins is yours, i will then put them to the remaining club races ready for the youngbird national and will enter them in this race, thats about it any questions feel free to ask

these are the members who what to enter the futurity please let me know if you want to come in as i have to order rings within the next couple of weeks

IAN,.............................2 paid £20
RAY,(PEEL BROS).........2 paid £20
DAVID(DAVID).............2 paid £20
MARK(LIGHTNING)........2
MARTYN(RUDDERFETT)...2 paid £20
chad (ciub member)......2 paid £20

will be getting rings hopefully by end of the week and will post them off to members involed will also find out the race point and date and will put it on here , also find out on the pools
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Ian, will get cheque in tomorrows post mate......
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm

cheers mark
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:19 pm

just waiting on mark then i will get the rings and post them on
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 pm

all posted (yesterday afternoon) mate, should get it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 pm

updated list will close this on friday as i need to get the money in to order the rings time getting on must post off rings to members so they can ring birds thanks......... ian

cost £10 for futurity rings which i will get from the union i will send them on to people who want them you pay the ten pound for the ring and for getting the bird to me i will feed vaccinate and train the youngbirds free of charge , i will enter them in the club races up until the big futurity race where the prize money is around £40,000 if you want to pool for this race you can any money your bird wins is yours, i will then put them to the remaining club races ready for the youngbird national and will enter them in this race, thats about it any questions feel free to ask

these are the members who what to enter the futurity please let me know if you want to come in as i have to order rings within the next couple of weeks

IAN,.............................2 paid £20
RAY,(PEEL BROS).........2 paid £20
DAVID(DAVID).............2 paid £20
MARK(LIGHTNING)........2
MARTYN(RUDDERFETT)...2 paid £20
chad (ciub member)......2 paid £20
ken (friendsloft) ..........2

Last edited by ian on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm

ken you breed them and put the futurity ring on them i will train feed and vaccinate
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Im in Ian PM me ur address please
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

cheers ken sent you pm
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Thanks Ian
Ken
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 pm

glad your in
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Sorry for taking so long looking forward to it
Ken
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 pm

me too mate
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Sorry Ian, with work dont get on much but this is very good of you, with me flying natural and not on the darkness my young uns moult means I cant compete in the YB nationals and the futurity race, pity I wasnt on earlier as I would have give it a go. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 am

paul its up to you but if you want to i will breed you 2 to enter ,you just pay the entry ff for the rings...let me know
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 am

Cheers for that Ray, will have a think and let you know, gonna pair up soon so will see, that depends if Ian can get me the rings though as I might be too late, thanks ray, hope you enjoyed Blackpool, have to tag along one year.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:48 pm

when are you pairing up paul ? im in the fut race and i`m pairing up 5th feb...so still time yet.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 pm

the rings are no problem paul,they will be on good birds if you want to join in ,let me know.paul next year i,m trying to get a few of us to go next year to blackpool as well
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 pm

im in for BP ray lol drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 pm

IAN,.............................2 paid £20 ring no nehu fut 796, 797
RAY,(PEEL BROS).........2 paid £20 ......................798, 799
DAVID(DAVID).............2 paid £20 ......................800, 801
MARK(LIGHTNING)........2 paid £20 ......................802, 803
MARTYN(RUDDERFETT)...2 paid £20 ......................804, 805
chad (ciub member)......2 paid £20 .......................806, 807
ken (friendsloft) ..........2 paid ..................808, 809
paul .............................. ? .................. ? ?

picked up rings today these are the ring no,s i will be sending to you can you please pm your address so i can post out good luck everyone,

i believe the pools when the time comes will be as follows
50p £1 £2 £3 £5 £10 if you pool all the way to a tenner it will be £21.50p per bird
also i believe there will also be a £2 winner takes all pool if you want to be in this,

Last edited by ian on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Looking good Ian, well done mate

Are we all splitting any prizemoney equally as we all put 2 in, just a thought and increases odds of getting a little back ie big syndicate or is it winners/breeders spoils if any of us lucky to draw.

Obviously pool money would be different as some will pool, some wont?

Also think Ian should get 50% of whatever as he's putting the work in, preparing them all for us and giving us the possible enjoyment

Just a thought affraid
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:54 pm

iam easy if you or anybody else want to split prizemoney then i will go for that thats providing they pool all the same
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:58 pm

only a thought mate, but just seems to make sense as we all sending 2 and just form a large syndicate type
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 pm

so are you suggesting that if any of the 14 birds win the prize money is shared between us all...? so if ian wins will it be the same rule...? and also are you suggesting ian gets 50% and the rest of us share the other 50% ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: futurity list    futurity list  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

futurity list
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next