Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Vote_lcapWinner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Voting_barWinner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Vote_lcapWinner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Voting_barWinner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Winner of Winners Show...

Go down 
+20
cristiaens 09
steve1952
littlehen
Clare
kev d
Lightning
vader
birdy2011
smilinassassin
dickj
Ginger
chris perry
Rene A
friendsloft
Don Webb
oldstrain
Alex
stormqueen
peel bros
David
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
b.massey
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)
b.massey

Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:51 am

No 9

Can anyone who has been trying to contact me do so at

brianmassey2212@hotmail.co.uk

Think I have to pay for birds and one loft??

Cheers
Back to top Go down
SGWBrown
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 pm

No 6 for me please.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 pm

seems like the voting has come to a standstill for the winners class, do members want to count up now or wait till we have a clear winner .....?
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:36 pm

there is a clear winner david number 9 has 7 votes closest to that has 5 votes
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm

ah right, thanks john..........might as well declare no 9 the winner of winners then eh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Another winner picked by me lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm

some good birds entered in this years shows wernt there don, some weeks it was hard to choose between them.
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:58 am

thanks lads yes there was good birds this year so very happy i won 5 out of 7 shows
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 am

yes don you know quality when you see it mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:11 am

Lightning i sent you a email about the question thing you want to do i didnt enter 2 shows pairs show and fancy bird show so yes 5 out of 7 but only entered 5 out of the 7 shows Wink
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:10 pm

well done on 5 from 7 and was no 9 in the last show yours as it was a lovely bird which got my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:48 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:28 pm

stormqueen wrote:
Sad Sad
whats up mate hope i havent upset you
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:28 pm

whats up john........ scratch
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:04 am

no no no its allright just kiding
with you david Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
this is the BEST SITE OF THAM ALL
ps am just glad i didnt enter the pairs show as well Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:46 am

ah right, thought there was something wrong.............youve had some good results in this years shows and your birds did look the part, you certainly know how to condition them as youve also proved it in the racing season too... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 am

it was when you took your posting off david i thought jeez david must have thought i took the hump but no no no david we all know this site now and we like a friendly banter your birds was looking good as well david you keep your birds well . thats us got a start now with the eggs in stock loft 17 pair and race loft 40 to race this year yearlings and old birds so yes very happy with our results david just hope we inproove every year its nice to look up in the glass cabnet and look at the trophys every now and again great for us picking up first section second sections that last year but this is a new year and we must inproove to get better looking forward to get some youngsters again and this year we are leting our race team bring up a nest as weve never done that before so i think thats where we have been going wrong in the old bird racing first old bird race last year we had 8 out of the first ten in club taking second section but after that they seem to go down hill so trying diverant things this year by giving them all youngsters to bring up giving them that extra urge to get home good luck in this coming season my old friend and all on forum wont belong now lads get that tins in your hands again shake rattle in roll time wont belong Wink
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Cheers John would say i am just lucky mate
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Cheers John would say i am just lucky mate
5 times lucky Wink
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:37 pm

I wish Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:09 pm

how many ybs are you hoping to breed john...?
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

we have 50 rings david.
but we still end up haveing to order some more.
cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm

just working out today, if i get one round it will be 32 ybs or 64 if i can get two rounds......... lol!

think i`ll be lucky to end up with 20/25 lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:37 pm

thats enough david
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Winners Show...   Winner of Winners Show... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winner of Winners Show...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next