Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Has everyone paired up now...? Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Has everyone paired up now...? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Has everyone paired up now...? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Has everyone paired up now...? Vote_lcapHas everyone paired up now...? Voting_barHas everyone paired up now...? Vote_rcap 
David
Has everyone paired up now...? Vote_lcapHas everyone paired up now...? Voting_barHas everyone paired up now...? Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Has everyone paired up now...? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Has everyone paired up now...? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Has everyone paired up now...?

Go down 
+9
Rudderfett
IANYOUNG
peel bros
stormqueen
Alex
birdy2011
oldstrain
kev d
David
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Has everyone paired up now...? Empty
PostSubject: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm

have most/all our members paired up now...? if not when do you plan on pairing?
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:10 pm

im starting on saturday david i think there ready now ive been trimming the hens down a bit
all the boxes have been painted and sprayed the night are getting longer can,t wait now .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm

i was like that last week kev, glad they are paire now but like i said on another topic im having a few problems and wondering if i should have paired earlier because they are all yearlings........
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:16 pm

just leave em be david like you said yearlings are just like teenagers they will settle down
in a few days i just let mine choose there own mates and walk away if i stay and watch it does my head in
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm

kev d wrote:
just leave em be david like you said yearlings are just like teenagers they will settle down
in a few days i just let mine choose there own mates and walk away if i stay and watch it does my head in
yes mate no point watching it will only stress you out im the same though
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 pm

well to be honest i lost my temper today and punched the loft wall inside.....i new it was the wrong thing to do as soon as i had done it but they just got me so mad..........im a placid person and it was out of charactor for me ans i regretted doing it but i also know its down to me to do things right and it was probably frustration at my own stupidity.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm

i wouldnt worry about that mate just chill and let em get on with it i still got 1 cock bird being a right pain so he gets locked in his box longer than the others he got food water and is kept clean so wat can happen if it takes longer for his hen to lay so be it the other cocks are getting more territorial over there own box so soon they will see him off
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm

DAVID wrote:
well to be honest i lost my temper today and punched the loft wall inside.....i new it was the wrong thing to do as soon as i had done it but they just got me so mad..........im a placid person and it was out of charactor for me ans i regretted doing it but i also know its down to me to do things right and it was probably frustration at my own stupidity.
i know how you feel david but reading all these articles in the mags don,t help saying they all layed out in 10 days take it with a pinch of salt they all don,t .
don,t lose your temper as the pigeons can sense your moods at the end of the day there only pigeons david
don,t get up set they will pair up when there ready there is plenty of time yet .
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:37 pm

well at least your man enough to admit your mistake mate but remeber to learn from it
after all rember we are the ones choosing the birds mates and forcing them to pair when we want not like they would in the wild ill bet you 500 quid you never seen a woodpigeon on eggs this time of year
just take a step back mate there is always 1 to test your patiants
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Will all be fine soon david and you will have plenty of ybs and you will wonder what you worried about. remember its a new experience for them
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 pm

just about two pair still to take in stock loft and same in race loft most have been paired for a week now Wink
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm

just got my race team to pair then thats it
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm

have the one loft eggs been laid mine have
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 pm

should be in the next day or two,i have decided ti keep my best very best for myself now,i was going to use them in the one loft race ant the fut but not now.i,ll use still good birds though
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:05 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Very Happy I Have eggs now, and have just paired stock birds up, gareth my mate who comes on here has just weaned 47 youngsters and all have gone down again, amaing hes had a cracking breeding season.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:39 pm

cheers eggs all over the place this evening as 5 of my 9 pair laid and 2 pair last night so only 2 to go which took a bit longer to bond to one another Very Happy
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm

nice one old keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
big pete
Hatchling
Hatchling
big pete

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:26 pm

just paired up today, birds are well keen Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 pm

well cuting back this year 50 this year and sticking to it been 60 every year but find 50 a better bet for my set up Wink
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Nice one darren, 6 ybs here so far cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm

most of my young uns weaned off and causing havock ha ha.havent had no problems at all im ova the moon and they hav all started going down again great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:59 pm

nice one gareth keep up the good work Wink
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm

thanks mate i gota keep my gard up as rudderfet has joined my club this season so got beat him ha ha.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 pm

gareth wrote:
thanks mate i gota keep my gard up as rudderfet has joined my club this season so got beat him ha ha.
hes got his eye on you that martyn lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has everyone paired up now...?   Has everyone paired up now...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has everyone paired up now...?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next