Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
loose droppings. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
loose droppings. Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
loose droppings. Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
loose droppings. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
loose droppings. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
loose droppings. Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
loose droppings. Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
loose droppings. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
loose droppings. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) loose droppings. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.loose droppings. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
loose droppings. Vote_lcaploose droppings. Voting_barloose droppings. Vote_rcap 
David
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
loose droppings. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
loose droppings. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

loose droppings.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am

ive noticed in the past week or so some of the birds have wet droppings.is it the time of year due to the weather change or could it be something is needed for the digestive system?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 am

hi geordiejen, are the birds in question feeding ybs.....? ive had this happen when feeding ybs in the past but this year for some reason they are pretty firm, maybe because i have fed on just corn and not pellets. scratch also gorging on grit could make droppings loose.
Back to top Go down
bazzio73
Chipping
Chipping
bazzio73

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:20 am

hi geordiejen, friend of mine had this couple of days ago and they just needed some minerals and matrix.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 am

this year i noticed some yearling hens droppings went loose afew days before laying but once they had layed all was well ,i use gem aqua guard for my ybs and in a case of loose droppings you double the dose and 9 out of 10 times it solves the problem not bad for a natural product i also use strike 2 on the corn the day i see any loose drops which is also natural made by gem and since using this product for the last 3 months have not had a problem at all but loose drops could be anything even just stress
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 pm

DAVID wrote:
hi geordiejen, are the birds in question feeding ybs.....? ive had this happen when feeding ybs in the past but this year for some reason they are pretty firm, maybe because i have fed on just corn and not pellets. scratch also gorging on grit could make droppings loose.
hi david , i don,t think its got any thing to do with the pellets my yb have been fed on layers pellets and beans in pots in the box and a best all round mix in trays on the floor and all the yb are plump and well reared with droppings like marbles .
i think the easy way is to put a little pot of table salt on the floor for the birds firms the droppings up Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm

kev d wrote:
DAVID wrote:
hi david , i don,t think its got any thing to do with the pellets my yb have been fed on layers pellets and beans in pots in the box and a best all round mix in trays on the floor and all the yb are plump and well reared with droppings like marbles .
i think the easy way is to put a little pot of table salt on the floor for the birds firms the droppings up Wink Wink

hi kev, i dont think it was the ybs droppings which were soft/watery, id say it was more the parents.......i put this down to either the pellets or too much grit. scratch altho im still giving the same amount of grit now but not feeding the pellets and the droppings this year are fine,
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 pm

david , all i can say is what i find with my own birds and both yb and ob
there droppings are perfect they are getting fed with layers pellets and tick beans in pots
and a best all round mix in trays and there droppings just roll off the nest box floor
in to the dust pan , like you i have had the odd one in the past with loose droppings
but this breeding season i can,t fault the yb they are all belters and im giving half of them away
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 pm

hi kev, are you giving orego stim.....?
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

no mate just clean water for now
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 pm

this is the first time ive ever had 22 ybs all round the same age, i paired up feb instead of december and got a pretty good hatch.........dont know if its anything to do with the weather but waiting until feb gave me a good % of eggs hatching.

altho it has put me back a few weeks really as im just weaning ybs tommorrow and our first race is on the 9th april.
Back to top Go down
geordiejen
Hatchling
Hatchling
geordiejen

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 pm

hi david i usually pair up in december but this year i left it until latejanuary.i will be finished in june this year.only got 20 rings left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

loose droppings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose droppings.   loose droppings. Empty

Back to top Go down

loose droppings.
Page 1 of 1