Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
PMs and Posts.....? Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) PMs and Posts.....? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.PMs and Posts.....? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
PMs and Posts.....? Vote_lcapPMs and Posts.....? Voting_barPMs and Posts.....? Vote_rcap 
David
PMs and Posts.....? Vote_lcapPMs and Posts.....? Voting_barPMs and Posts.....? Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
PMs and Posts.....? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
PMs and Posts.....? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

PMs and Posts.....?

Go down 
+9
kev d
chris perry
oldstrain
stormqueen
IANYOUNG
steve1952
Alex
Rene A
David
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PMs and Posts.....? Empty
PostSubject: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:48 pm

could members let me know their thoughts on this please,

occasionally we get people joining the site with the sole intention of causing disruption, it seems they have no interest in contributing to the site but they are PM`ing their mates who have also joined with the same intentions.........these people are usually members of other lager sites .

it is possible that i can make it so these new members will need to show they are genuine and will need to make a certain amount of posts before they are allowed to make PMs to each other......

any thoughts .....???
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm

i think its a good idea david like you say it shows their genuine and it will be nice to see even more input and posts up on site
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Sounds like a good idea david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Rene A wrote:
i think its a good idea david like you say it shows their genuine and it will be nice to see even more input and posts up on site

yes we will be able to see what they are like by readig the posts etc.....i know this isnt totally foolproof as we cant always tell what someones like over the forum but it might give us a good idea of the sort of person they are.........by their attitude and what they say.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Alex wrote:
Sounds like a good idea david

thanks for the input alex, if we getany more opinions today i will activate the proceedure......all we would need is to decide how many posts they would have to make before they are allowed to PM
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:49 pm

good idea David also a board just for a few of members to see where you can meet and make suggestions, where new members cant see
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:55 pm

thanks for the input steve, an idea wrth thinking about.............. Razz
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:57 pm

makes sense david why not its an all go from me
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:01 pm

and me
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:36 pm

yes why not
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm

i am easy on this one, what ever the gaffer decides is fine by me
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:17 pm

thanks everyone for your coments, how many posts shoould we set it at before they can PM........?

ive often wondered how ocasionaly a new member who doesnt know anyone else and makes no posts shows that he/she has maybe half a dozen PMs scratch

they must be PMing someone.....???
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:20 pm

david , why not make them use there real name and where they come from , or even make them use there RPRA number ,or loft number , but what ever you decide its fine by me
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

kev d wrote:
david , why not make them use there real name and where they come from , or even make them use there RPRA number ,or loft number , but what ever you decide its fine by me

this is a good idea kev, but i dont know how i would enforce them doing it when they joined.......i would have to ask ther forum support if this is possible as i know they have done this on chat...............
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:27 pm

David you have my support in this matter your the boss mate
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:57 pm

I agree and think thats a good idea, I know when I joined the site I was keen to get to 100 posts, that means its about 1/2 weeks worth of normal postings, By that time if your not genuine you wouldnt bother to get the 100, so thats the number I would say is best.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Don Webb wrote:
David you have my support in this matter your the boss mate

thanks don............. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:56 pm

I think some thing should be don as its 114 you are right David their must be other things going on
Back to top Go down
Box 1
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm

DAVID wrote:
could members let me know their thoughts on this please,

occasionally we get people joining the site with the sole intention of causing disruption, it seems they have no interest in contributing to the site but they are PM`ing their mates who have also joined with the same intentions.........these people are usually members of other lager sites .

it is possible that i can make it so these new members will need to show they are genuine and will need to make a certain amount of posts before they are allowed to make PMs to each other......

any thoughts .....???

Don't agree why should i be punished throw other people ?
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:50 pm

admin can alter a members post count, for such as you with your donation of loft mate
Back to top Go down
Box 1
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:57 pm

steve1952 wrote:
admin can alter a members post count, for such as you with your donation of loft mate

Just seen your location do you know wayne ellis ?
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:59 pm

where you from mate will have to arrange something
Back to top Go down
Box 1
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Less than 10 miles away don't realy wanna put my number over net listen i be logging back on tomorrow morning and hope admin can unblock my pm's then i can pass my number onto you.
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Box 1 wrote:
steve1952 wrote:

dont know him mate
Back to top Go down
Box 1
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:13 pm

steve1952 wrote:
Box 1 wrote:
steve1952 wrote:

dont know him mate

Fly's in the barnsley fed i think he's from cundy cross
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMs and Posts.....?   PMs and Posts.....? Empty

Back to top Go down

PMs and Posts.....?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next