Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
up and over nest box's we made Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) up and over nest box's we made 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.up and over nest box's we made Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
up and over nest box's we made Vote_lcapup and over nest box's we made Voting_barup and over nest box's we made Vote_rcap 
David
up and over nest box's we made Vote_lcapup and over nest box's we made Voting_barup and over nest box's we made Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
up and over nest box's we made Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
up and over nest box's we made Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

up and over nest box's we made

Go down 
+3
David
stormqueen
Guest user
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

up and over nest box's we made Empty
PostSubject: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:43 pm

just putting some pics of the up and over box's the hubby and me made

up and over nest box's we made Boxs001
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:43 pm

up and over nest box's we made Boxs004
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 pm

up and over nest box's we made Boxs005
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm

very nice do you fancy making a dozzen to me mate will pay
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm

very nice those sue, did you buy them in kit form and build them....or make them from scratch ? fronts look spot on..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 pm

we made them from scatch
we brought one up and over and copied the design
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 pm

good job well done
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm

tell you what, if i could build those like that id go into buiseness making and selling them...... sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:16 pm

DAVID wrote:
tell you what, if i could build those like that id go into buiseness making and selling them...... sunny flower
we was going to but the dust off the saw bench gets too much you deffinatly need a well ventalated shed to cut the boards when you need to do loads
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 am

sue, i made some for my stock loft when i started last year.....i had some 18ml chipboard that i had left over from when i built my conservatory and altho i was happy with the boxes they wieghed a ton, so this year i bought some that were flatpack which were alot easier to build and move around....and im pretty pleased with them. i need some more now and am just deciding weather to build them or buy some scratch the ones i bought were around £100 for three sets of four so im wondering if it would work out a lot cheaper to make my own again..... scratch where did you get the front to copy from ? and roughly how much in materials would it cost to build yours ? (or 3 sets of 4) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 am

DAVID wrote:
sue, i made some for my stock loft when i started last year.....i had some 18ml chipboard that i had left over from when i built my conservatory and altho i was happy with the boxes they wieghed a ton, so this year i bought some that were flatpack which were alot easier to build and move around....and im pretty pleased with them. i need some more now and am just deciding weather to build them or buy some scratch the ones i bought were around £100 for three sets of four so im wondering if it would work out a lot cheaper to make my own again..... scratch where did you get the front to copy from ? and roughly how much in materials would it cost to build yours ? (or 3 sets of 4) Very Happy
we made 10 sets of 3's the cost was £120 for the ply and then £40 for the dowls and 1 x 1 wood
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:28 am

Sue a brill job
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:29 am

Look out Petron
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 am

Don Webb wrote:
Look out Petron
your right there don, excellent boxes........30 boxes with nice dowel fronts for £160, well worth it........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:44 am

Yes your right there mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:53 am

shame sues husband had problems with the dust, im sure he would have got a lot of orders to make them for fanciers...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:09 am

Shall agree there David
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 am

Must say just look at what can be made for the price compared with loft manufatures prices????
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 pm

DAVID wrote:
shame sues husband had problems with the dust, im sure he would have got a lot of orders to make them for fanciers...... Very Happy
maybe when we find away to saw with out the dust we may start a new buiness
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Shall have to go to the drawing board
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Shall have to go to the drawing board
would do it outside but it rains too much lol! nedd a good extracter fan
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:18 pm

It's the only way forward get one fitted
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 am

seen the exact same boxes in the bhw sue, £55 for 3......so if you and peter have made 10 sets o 3 or £160 thats a saving of £390 !!! buy him a mask and get making them sue...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 am

B4 you know it sue the money you make you can have that extractor unit fitted
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:12 am

just shows how much money can be saved if you can build your own, even better, how much you could make if you made and sold them.......by the looks of peters nestboxes it would be well worth the investment of getting an extractor fitted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: up and over nest box's we made   up and over nest box's we made Empty

Back to top Go down

up and over nest box's we made
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next