Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
RPRA one loft race  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) RPRA one loft race  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.RPRA one loft race  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
RPRA one loft race  Vote_lcapRPRA one loft race  Voting_barRPRA one loft race  Vote_rcap 
David
RPRA one loft race  Vote_lcapRPRA one loft race  Voting_barRPRA one loft race  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
RPRA one loft race  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
RPRA one loft race  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

RPRA one loft race

Go down 
+3
birdy2011
David
Rene A
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

RPRA one loft race  Empty
PostSubject: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:55 pm

David i know what happened with the test loft which was just one of those things that happen and when the site entered into the somerset one loft last year would it worth askin the members if anyone would be interested in entering the RPRA one loft next year the same way we done it last year with the somerset race just an idea if enough members split into two group's
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:00 pm

hi rene, sounds like a good idea, maybe some of the members might like to join a syndicate for the rpra as going by recent events it looks like the best one out there........altho by what im told its not easy getting into it, but im sure members with more knowleage will advise.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 pm

ive been told all past members get first choice david i got a friend who is in it but he dont have birds now so my mates breeding him some to enter next year and there going 50/50
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:17 pm

yes thanks for the info graham, i heard the same thing as fanciers must be happy with the way its run etc..........
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:20 pm

with not many fanciers entering the other one loft races i think that te RPRA one should get bigger lofts lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 pm

i think they might do rene, might as well capitalise on the somerset/europas bad performances eh.
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:23 pm

to right mate Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:32 pm

i think the rpra is well respected rene, it seems to run smoothly and go according to plan........
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:36 pm

yes think your right there mate might be worth tryin to find out if we could enter next year theres no harm in askin they can only say yes or no eh ?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 pm

yes, wouldnt harm to get some info on it rene...................
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 pm

i'll see if i can find a number for it to get some info in the next week or so
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:17 pm

it will be in homing world wont it rene at some point, im sure it was last year but there will be a rush to enter it maybe by the time its advertised..............wonder if theres anyone who has already entered it and could advise scratch
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 pm

To be honest it is the best one to be in and is run correctly

The Davies are top fanciers also, who know how to race a pigeon in there own right
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Very Happy Hi Don, I think you hit the nail on the head mate, to be a good 1 lofter you first have to prove yourself capeable of the job.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 pm

hi martyn, whats the bird in your avatar ? is it one of yours and what has it raced like.....?
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: rpra one loft   RPRA one loft race  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:35 am

as you all know i don't always get things right but the next race is the yearling race entrance fee is £150 and is for the present members you can i think buy a young bird in the forecoming auction and that then lets you into the race you will need to check
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 am

If any one is interested in going to the RPRA oneloft I would advire you phone the RPRA and try to get in befor it goes in the homing world I think you may find that it is full now
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: rpra one loft   RPRA one loft race  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:23 pm

it says ginger page 34 homing world 9th Sept you can now bid but close on the 18th sept something to keep in mind for next year
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: rpra one loft   RPRA one loft race  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 pm

had e-mail back from the rpra today entries are on a first come first served no preference for former members applications are on line and bhw from 1st week november they did not say but i think it is £25 deposit then the rest new year i'm hoping to have one of my own ready
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:31 pm

hope you get sorted rainbow............thanks for the info. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPRA one loft race    RPRA one loft race  Empty

Back to top Go down

RPRA one loft race
Page 1 of 1