Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:13 am

» Weather today
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Pigeon Sales website.... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Pigeon Sales website.... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Pigeon Sales website.... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Pigeon Sales website.... Vote_lcapPigeon Sales website.... Voting_barPigeon Sales website.... Vote_rcap 
David
Pigeon Sales website.... Vote_lcapPigeon Sales website.... Voting_barPigeon Sales website.... Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222744 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Pigeon Sales website.... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Pigeon Sales website.... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Pigeon Sales website....

Go down 
+3
dark_chequer
steve1952
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pigeon Sales website.... Empty
PostSubject: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Pigeon Sales link to their website......

http://www.pigeonsales.co.uk/index.asp
Back to top Go down
https://pigeons.forumotion.com
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:00 am

i bought 2 sets of 3 nest boxes for £110 4th december, 7th december money took out of my bank account, 13th-14th-15th december is sent emails asking when to expect delivery, no replies, ordered from www.EverythingForPets.com
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Steve i think your best off giving this company a call, as this company is owned and managed by Boddy and Ridewood, i have heard of a few people parting with their cash and not receive the goods they ordered for quite a while.
So i think its best you ring them and see if they can give you a delivery date, if they can and its acceptable to you thats great, but if not you may what to get your money back and go else where.

Amanda
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 pm

threatened them with trading standards, theyre sending them out tomorrow
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:40 pm

steve1952 wrote:
threatened them with trading standards, theyre sending them out tomorrow

Nice one Steve. Have you had a look at www.taylorschoice.co.uk ive used them for everything from meds to baskets. The prices are good and delivery is brilliant.

Saying that the second time i ordered from them i answered the door to the ups delivery driver and said " is your name casper" as he was covered in white powder lol! lol! lol! lol!
He said "no its not and this bloody powder is coming out of your parcel"
Id ordered a load of stuff including a tub of Harkers loft white, some how it had got broken and the inside of his ven looked like it had been snowing lol! lol! lol! .
Anyway i got onto Taylors and told them what had happened, and that this poor guys van was covered but there was still loads left in the tub. They told me to keep the broken tub and sent me a replacement tub out stright away.
First class service evry time cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm

i buy corn from taylors not a bit of musk in it very clean
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 pm

its expensive that harkers powder isnt it amanda ? i use the versella lager lol! white floor covering, i got a big bag months ago roughly the size of a bag of corn and i think it was about £8-£9 but its lasted me ages and still plenty still in it....
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 pm

just ordered a bag from taylors
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Good site some good things on it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 pm

quite a lot of birds for sale on it at the moment don, nice loft too........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm

DAVID wrote:
its expensive that harkers powder isnt it amanda ? i use the versella lager lol! white floor covering, i got a big bag months ago roughly the size of a bag of corn and i think it was about £8-£9 but its lasted me ages and still plenty still in it....

Ive still got loads left aswel. A small amount goes along way, and i like the smell. elephant
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Yes the loft is nice and in good condition
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:45 pm

dark_chequer wrote:
DAVID wrote:

Ive still got loads left aswel. A small amount goes along way, and i like the smell. elephant

you must be loaded amanda.......ive seen the small tube type of container and it was about £6 ish i think..... santa
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Yes the loft is nice and in good condition

there was a nice one for sale in the racing pigeon weekly for £4,500 did you see the photo of it....think it was a petron.?
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:53 pm

DAVID wrote:
dark_chequer wrote:
DAVID wrote:

you must be loaded amanda.......ive seen the small tube type of container and it was about £6 ish i think..... santa

I wish i was David, Just running up and down the motorway to sort Philip out has cost us over £300 in petrol.
I think ive got shares in BP jocolor jocolor i think that stands for Bloody Pigeons lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:17 pm

start a courier service Amanda lol
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 pm

steve1952 wrote:
start a courier service Amanda lol

lol! lol! lol! lol! you aint seen my driving lol! lol! lol! The poor birds will be to traumatised to fly again lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:11 am

it must be like flying into wind from side to side lol
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:48 am

steve do you go to bed lol!
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:10 am

yes mate but didnt sleep well last night, on trial for 3 years new tablets, a guinea pig lol, you either sleep well or catnap,
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 pm

steve1952 wrote:
yes mate but didnt sleep well last night, on trial for 3 years new tablets, a guinea pig lol, you either sleep well or catnap,

ill bet your thinking about pigeons steve, thats why you cant sleep..... lol!
im the same..... lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 pm

ar right
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:32 pm

wondered why you were up all hours
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:33 pm

not that you really want to take them steve.good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:17 pm

DAVID wrote:
steve1952 wrote:

ill bet your thinking about pigeons steve, thats why you cant sleep..... lol!
im the same..... lol!

Steve why dont you put your bed in the loft and try counting pigeons lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pigeon Sales website....   Pigeon Sales website.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pigeon Sales website....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next