Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby David Today at 4:18 pm

» Weather today
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Louella Pigeon world online sales Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Louella Pigeon world online sales 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Louella Pigeon world online sales Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Louella Pigeon world online sales Vote_lcapLouella Pigeon world online sales Voting_barLouella Pigeon world online sales Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Louella Pigeon world online sales Vote_lcapLouella Pigeon world online sales Voting_barLouella Pigeon world online sales Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222760 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Louella Pigeon world online sales Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Louella Pigeon world online sales Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Louella Pigeon world online sales

Go down 
+6
IANYOUNG
Rudderfett
Alex
Don Webb
David
Paul
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

Louella Pigeon world online sales Empty
PostSubject: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Just had a quick look at Louellas online sales, good set up, pics of birds and pedigrees, you can pick up a stock pair of Louella Jan Ardens for just over £100, good birds if anyone looking to try new strain in loft. Anyone purchased from louella this way?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm

hi paul, did you see the birds they were selling in the homing world a few weeks ago.....? they were older stock birds and they were selling them for £37 each, you cant go wrong just trying a pair or so for that price.

when i raced 20 years ago we would buy in every year from louella, we would always buy 12 ybs and race them then whatever was left would be bred from.......the birds we had i cant complain about as they took us up to the highest prise winner on a few occasions and usually always high up in the results.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Will say David some of the best pigeons Louella sold were next to nothing in cost

Remember Magic Blue that pigeon was sold for about £15 and Louella brought him back
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 pm

The best pigeon i ever had cost £5 and she bred a load of pigeons to be prize winners in different generations
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 pm

yes don i do remember him, won quite a few 1st racing too........... Razz
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Remember handling him when i was younger but he was a cheap bird just goes to show
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 pm

do they still do the 6 for £99 ybs don, they are cheap enough at that for racing...........
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Think they still do but you have to pay for carrage now were before the carrage was included
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:58 pm

what does it work out at? about 16 or 17 pound each.....??? you cant breed them for that yourself can you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 am

Will say a few years ago went to louella's and they had on show youngsters in 6's and from what i saw they all looked good
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:01 am

No but they can obtain corn cheap from the local farms
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:33 am

Can't go wrong with stock birds priced like that. Good if you want to try some different birds out.
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Very Happy I have bought a lot from louella, they have excellent janssens going back to the old lines, and you can trust them that what they say is true, when the pedegree says its from a bird you can garentee it is. I have bred excellent birds from thier birds and not always the most expensive, a hen I bought for a feeder when I started back for £35 has bred winners for me and others every year, now you cant get that even from champions? If you look at the new video gallery its brilliant, and is the way farward for selling pigeons.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 pm

rudderfett wrote:
Very Happy I have bought a lot from louella, they have excellent janssens going back to the old lines, and you can trust them that what they say is true, when the pedegree says its from a bird you can garentee it is. I have bred excellent birds from thier birds and not always the most expensive, a hen I bought for a feeder when I started back for £35 has bred winners for me and others every year, now you cant get that even from champions? If you look at the new video gallery its brilliant, and is the way farward for selling pigeons.

Your right what you say, you can have a good look at all the birds and pedigrees on line before choosing, no pressure and at them prices worth a try.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

like i said earlier, we bought 12 ybs ever year while we were racing.....they were older breeds 20 years ago which were vanhees, denys bros, lefebre dhaenens, janssens and verheys....all of the families raced and bred well for us so i would have no hesatation in trying a few now, especially for the price of them........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Must say have had a look and it is the way forward
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm

must say very few get descent pigeon from louella , rather go local off somebody flying well in the area
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Yes Ian but fanciers that fly well in your area don't want to be flying against there own pigeons

Or as a lot of adverts say "none sold locally"
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm

good honest fanciers will give you good honest birds
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Thats what i found out when i started ian.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Yes agree Ian but even you know what i have said is correct Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Ian ...I agree and disagree with what you say, firstly I have heared of many people getting good birds from louella and I am one, so thats really not that true, I agree with you about getting pigeons from your own area being very good as a first choice, as this makes sense but its an easy way out.... however If you are like me and thats an individual , who doesnt want to race other peoples birds, and have them say you are wining with thier birds then I would say go find your own and trust your judgement. If you fail then you can only blame yourself, I would never except birds from my area for that reason , I want my birds that I like and not others birds that they like and take an easy option. But its up to every fancier to make thier own mind up, and Im not saying its wrong to get local birds but not for me.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Never bought any from louella before so I can't comment. Don't know anyone who has either. What I can say is they are very nice looking birds.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:12 am

Nice one Martyn to the point mate Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 am

rudderfett wrote:
Ian ...I agree and disagree with what you say, firstly I have heared of many people getting good birds from louella and I am one, so thats really not that true, I agree with you about getting pigeons from your own area being very good as a first choice, as this makes sense but its an easy way out.... however If you are like me and thats an individual , who doesnt want to race other peoples birds, and have them say you are wining with thier birds then I would say go find your own and trust your judgement. If you fail then you can only blame yourself, I would never except birds from my area for that reason , I want my birds that I like and not others birds that they like and take an easy option. But its up to every fancier to make thier own mind up, and Im not saying its wrong to get local birds but not for me.
your always winning with somebody elses birds whether they are from louella or local are further a field , as to you getting decent birds from there all i can say you nit lucky mate, all iam saying they are not all decent pigeons just becayse they are from a stud farm , get within your area tried and tested and you wont go far wrong ,this is just my opinion take it as you wish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louella Pigeon world online sales   Louella Pigeon world online sales Empty

Back to top Go down

Louella Pigeon world online sales
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next