Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 pm

» Good Morning
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Vote_lcapray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Voting_barray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Vote_lcapray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Voting_barray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222883 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

ray peel roland jansenns

Go down 
+6
richardpayne
seanl
birdy2011
David
Gaz b
peel bros
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

I suppose to us it all sounds confusing, but in some races there are some fantastic birdages racing against all the top lofts in Belgium.
Ours is much more simpler. lol!
Jaap got five in the top ten, 6 in the top 20.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: ray peel roland jansens   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Gary i don't think there is much harder than the UNC and the NIPA with well over 20,000 birds each week george
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:08 pm

I agree mate 100%, especially the terrain they cover as well.
A lot of our old families of birds are originated from the UNC winners.
Northern Ireland, is a totally different ball game and I would have to say one of the hardest of all.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: ray peel roland jansens   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 pm

i hope to buy a pair for breeding next year to race in the RPRA one loft race and would very much like them to have flown the YB national from PENZANCE which would be over land then the irish sea and over land again about 350 mls thats what i would be looking in a stock pairl george
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

You know those lads George, with some of their best birds you could give em an open cheque mate and they would give it you back.
It has nowt to do with money.
But knowing you, you will have someone in mind with such a treasure.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: ray peel roland jansens   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Gary you could be right george
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:12 pm

lol! It's a good idea mate, I wish you luck.
A friend of mine has sent to that Sun City Race in the past. He has had some good results. If the bop situation gets any worse, I think that's what I will do. It will save all the hassle of losing em.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:18 pm

i have a pair of dhanhans that bred birds for that sun city race,i have only bred the odd ones off them these last 2 years but i have 2 beauties this season off them and hope to get 2 more
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: ray peel roland jansens   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Ray was there a reason you did not breed from them george
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:32 pm

teh reason is i have far too many to breed off,but i will try more off them this season hopefully,i have one hen this season racing so i,ll be keeping an eye on her.thats why i offered to breed lads on here ybs free but i had no takers,it was just to try them out for me but to late now i,ll do it myself george.if they want any in the future they will have to pay lol,simple as that
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm

were they the jimmy richards lefebres ray...?
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:51 pm

yes david,loverly birds ,do you remember me telling you
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 pm

yes i do remember ray, as you know a few of my originals were from him, plus nigel cowood/louella.......with a couple of them being dark cheqs
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Good strong birds, kev crossed the with Verheyes.
Somebody missed out there Ray, but fair dues for offering them mate.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:12 pm

i liked the verheys gary, we bought these from louella in the 80`s, and they did some winning for us.......
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:22 pm

peel bros wrote:
teh reason is i have far too many to breed off,but i will try more off them this season hopefully,i have one hen this season racing so i,ll be keeping an eye on her.thats why i offered to breed lads on here ybs free but i had no takers,it was just to try them out for me but to late now i,ll do it myself george.if they want any in the future they will have to pay lol,simple as that

Ray just wish i had been racing i would have tried them hard for you mate
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 am

We still have a son of Del Boy here as well as descendants of Mamma and Pappa Speed, these have produced their fair share of winners.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 am

Gaz b wrote:
Good strong birds, kev crossed the with Verheyes.
Somebody missed out there Ray, but fair dues for offering them mate.
yes i thought it was garry but nevermind,i know my clubs not the best but we done well in the fed in south shields which is very hard to do ,i offered these ybs off my stock birds that i had just got in and birds that have bred us winners,i made a mistake chris perry got some off us,he got the nest mate to our fed winner but he lost it off the doors..yes i offered these free so what did they have to lose anyway, i wish i could get my birds for nothing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 am

you never told me ray........ scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:56 am

Your right Ray, nowt comes for free nowadays mate.
But it's a nice gesture when they get offered.
Your a real gent mate and this is what this sport is all about.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm

David wrote:
you never told me ray........ scratch lol!
i did david but you said you had too many yourself which is fair enough
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:26 pm

scratch did i...? cant remember study but if you say you did you must be right ray...... Razz lol!
are they free next year ?
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 pm

if they win for me they are free to you david,as you have helped me out in the past,
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

There you go David, I can hear some chanting going on in David's house,
cheers 'Go Ray, Go Ray' cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Gaz b wrote:
There you go David, I can hear some chanting going on in David's house,
cheers 'Go Ray, Go Ray' cheers

thank you ray, much aprietiated............lets hope you get plenty of wins then i can have some free birds eh........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ray peel roland jansenns   ray peel roland jansenns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ray peel roland jansenns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2