Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Vote_lcapDISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Voting_barDISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Vote_rcap 
David
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Vote_lcapDISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Voting_barDISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM

Go down 
+7
George & Morgan
richardpayne
steve1952
peel bros
Gaz b
David
dan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
Chipping
Chipping

DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Empty
PostSubject: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:08 pm

young birds were flying this morning when sunddenly abt 30 to 40 pigeons came and they were gone with them its been 4 hours still 7 missing ,phone in sick at work and siting in garden wating i hope they come back Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:12 pm

they should come back dan,mine did it last week and came back, took a few hours but they will be back....... cheers
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:13 pm

mine went off with 1500 Scottish birds on sunday, it took them five hours but they came back.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:09 pm

hope you get them back dan,,its like every weekend really you should,nt let ybs out as your taking a chance.. i think a few have been racing today still
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm

good for learning they will come back much better birds mate best of luck
Back to top Go down
dan
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:44 pm

its been 8 hours cant c them coming back now
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Weve all had them away longer than that. Anything with ant brains will come back.
Back to top Go down
richardpayne
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Esperanza Les LaNDES VALEGuernsey Channel IslandGY3 5JJ GY35JJ s

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:13 pm

dan wrote:
young birds were flying this morning when sunddenly abt 30 to 40 pigeons came and they were gone with them its been 4 hours still 7 missing ,phone in sick at work and siting in garden wating i hope they come back Sad Sad Sad Sad
very sorry to hear that from Richard
Back to top Go down
dan
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Weve all had them away longer than that. Anything with ant brains will come back.
Gaz what u think any thance of them coming back tomaro ?they mite b gone in some one else loft ?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:14 pm

doubt they will have gone in another loft this soon dan, some could be there in the morning or during the day..........
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: disaster to my young bird team   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:26 pm

dan this may not seem good news now but the late Ken Hine give his ybs 40mls for there first toss didn't matter to him if they took weeks to get back he just took it in his stride you will need to know just how much has been taken out of them and when they have fully recovered george
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:38 pm

I reckon they will be back dan
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:20 pm

I Have had a fly away in 2010 and 2011, the 2010 was the worst ever, I let 35 ybs out at 8am and off they went, a batch of about 12 came back after about 3 hours but the rest were never seen again except 1 at dark and 1 the next day I think I lost about 20.
The flyaway last year wasnt so bad but was strange I let them out in the morning and after the majority came in about 15 stayed out all day, eventually at dusk the took off into the darkening sky never to be seen again, I did get 1 back a few days later injured, dont know the reason for flyaways but it happens and Im waiting on one again this year but I hope not.
Im not helping you feel better I know and I dont want to be a doom and gloom munger but this is whats happened to me in the past ans usually without a happy ending, I think the 2010 birds went off with irish birds as it was a sunday and they were overseas that week, but I have never had 1 reported to know....really hope they come for you as I said you usually get a couple work back at least.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:21 pm

hope they come back for you dan i had a squeaker go missing for 5 days never say never atb
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Dan a thing like that will help sort the best birds out the ones that have brains and the less brainy one will stay away

Dan the one that return will make good birds in 1982 let my youngbird team out on a Saturday morning which you should never do about 10 mins later a lare kit of race birds took the lot

from the 30 only 2 returned a red cock annd a cheq WF Cock them 2 bird flew the whole youngbird programme and on the last race from gurnsey we finished 3rd club

and were runner up for the youngbird Averages flying with the same 2 birds all season

Dan this will be the testing time for them now mate

All the best and good luck
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Very Happy Totally agree with Don, the birds that do come from flyaways are then hard to loose, they have got brains and certainly know where home is.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
Very Happy Totally agree with Don, the birds that do come from flyaways are then hard to loose, they have got brains and certainly know where home is.

Cheers Martyn (Don't tell Ian Wink )
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:34 pm

kev D said something on the chat forum and i agrree watch the wearthr feed light just take your time
Back to top Go down
dan
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:30 am

ONLY ONE BACK THIS MORNING ,STILL WAITING FOR REST OF THEM,THANK YOU ALL FOR ADVICE AND SPORT ,THANKS AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:18 pm

No worries Dan, that's what we are here for mate.
Just like what has been said only the best will return, it's a bit like a natural selection. Best of luck mate.
Back to top Go down
dan
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Gaz b wrote:
No worries Dan, that's what we are here for mate.
Just like what has been said only the best will return, it's a bit like a natural selection. Best of luck mate.
gaz 2nd pigeon is just back wat u think any more will back r its too late
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Good stuff, It's never too late mate.
There's every chance yet.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:08 pm

more should come back dan, ive had them come back after a week sometimes.......
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:31 pm

dan wrote:
ONLY ONE BACK THIS MORNING ,STILL WAITING FOR REST OF THEM,THANK YOU ALL FOR ADVICE AND SPORT ,THANKS AGAIN

No problem Dan just keep in there mate only time will tell you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM   DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM Empty

Back to top Go down

DISASTER TO MY YOUNG BIRD TEAM
Page 1 of 1