Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
when do we start with old bird race team Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) when do we start with old bird race team 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.when do we start with old bird race team Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
when do we start with old bird race team Vote_lcapwhen do we start with old bird race team Voting_barwhen do we start with old bird race team Vote_rcap 
David
when do we start with old bird race team Vote_lcapwhen do we start with old bird race team Voting_barwhen do we start with old bird race team Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
when do we start with old bird race team Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
when do we start with old bird race team Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

when do we start with old bird race team

Go down 
+5
David
Don Webb
Guest user
steve1952
IANYOUNG
9 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

when do we start with old bird race team Empty
PostSubject: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 pm

i have noticed on our allotments people have got there birds out twice a day some are flagging them morning and night is this too early as the first race is not for another month whats yor view , me myself start 2 weeks before racing starts i think this is about right scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 pm

yes its a good thing starting now ian, watch for a few days if no bop probs, safe to let yours out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 pm

we dont start till 3rd week in april but i will start to train 3 weeks before the 1st race
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:39 pm

i have started letting out but only once a day not pushing them until i get youngbirds and hens off them
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Ian it's o.k to let them out but as for flagging them no way at all not until they are flying well round the loft
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:43 pm

this is what i do wait until flying well then i push them and start training after all they have to get rid of that winter fat first
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm

And the rust also after the long rest period
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:14 pm

top flyer near me has his out twice a day now, as far as i can tell they look ready to race now as they are flying very well......... bom
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 am

mine are out every day now,twice from next week if the weather is ok
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 am

i stopped letting mine out, not racing old birds, keeping them in till y/bs reared
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:37 pm

No reason for you to get the going if you are only racing youngbirds this year steve
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 pm

mine are out only once a day at the moment, no flagging, if they want to fly they can, as soon as its light enough in the mornings before i go to work they will then go out twice aday, 3 weeks before 1st race they will be paired back up, will train them 10 days before 1st race, also when they go to first race they will be sitting eggs, which will be removed once they are away
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm

friendsloft wrote:
mine are out only once a day at the moment, no flagging, if they want to fly they can, as soon as its light enough in the mornings before i go to work they will then go out twice aday, 3 weeks before 1st race they will be paired back up, will train them 10 days before 1st race, also when they go to first race they will be sitting eggs, which will be removed once they are away
Ken

Sounds familiar, lol tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Should be , its the same regime the three amigoes have always used lol,
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 pm

pairs split lastweek now there out twice a day and will start training next wednesday
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:36 pm

starting tomorrow with training Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

how long is it till your first race ian, i think ours is approx 5-6 weeks off yet............ scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm

2 weeks on saturday open race then club racing starts week after
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:44 pm

flippen heck
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 pm

ian wrote:
2 weeks on saturday open race then club racing starts week after
so about 3 and half weeks, sure ours is mid april (ish)............mind you it doesnt matter to me as im only flying ybs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when do we start with old bird race team   when do we start with old bird race team Empty

Back to top Go down

when do we start with old bird race team
Page 1 of 1