Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:06 pm

» Weather today
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:05 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Wanted: Jan Aardens Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Wanted: Jan Aardens 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Wanted: Jan Aardens Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Wanted: Jan Aardens Vote_lcapWanted: Jan Aardens Voting_barWanted: Jan Aardens Vote_rcap 
David
Wanted: Jan Aardens Vote_lcapWanted: Jan Aardens Voting_barWanted: Jan Aardens Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222801 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Wanted: Jan Aardens Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Wanted: Jan Aardens Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Wanted: Jan Aardens

Go down 
+11
Ginger
oldstrain
Don Webb
David
birdy2011
barnie
lvlasked
Mick
seanl
EssexSteve
delbar
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

Wanted: Jan Aardens Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Anyone with any Jan Aardens for sale?
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:24 pm

how old do you want
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:00 am

EssexSteve wrote:
how old do you want

Hi Steve

Age isnt important Smile
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:05 am

delbar wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:
how old do you want

Hi Steve

Age isnt important Smile
my mate is cutting down soon as they through the moult he has a brilliant collection of arden based birds there will be some stock birds and they are pure quality when he decides whats going i will post them on the site sean
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Sean have they got the crown on there head
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:36 am

Mick wrote:
Sean have they got the crown on there head
he has a couple of kuiffs his are mostly children of invincable spirit vale barcelona vlecke brinkmans 800mlers black giant ect they are total class sean
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 am

i want some aardens but i think i best save up first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 pm

seanl wrote:
delbar wrote:
EssexSteve wrote:
how old do you want

Hi Steve

Age isnt important Smile
my mate is cutting down soon as they through the moult he has a brilliant collection of arden based birds there will be some stock birds and they are pure quality when he decides whats going i will post them on the site sean

Thanks Sean
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:54 pm

BHW this week "House of Aarden". Saw these selling fast at last Blackpool show and looked typical of the strain, cracking lookers. They have latebreds off their breeders from £160 and gchildren at £40. No doubt they have invested in many top bloodlines so maybe worth a try. Thing is buying gchildren, these would be ggchildren of the racers, so the ones you'd breed to race in turn end up gggchildren. Still possible to breed good uns so I'm not knocking this, just personally if I was after distance pigeons (500+miles) I'd be seeing who'd been doing well in the UK Nationals this year, especially with the extreme bad weather we've had which has resulted in exceptional performances by some lofts. Maybe they're letting their top birds rear a pair of latebreds as a reward after racing? Ideally these would be the ones for me regardless of strain, however depends on price of course.
Back to Aardens, there's always Louella. Although not everyones cuppa, including mine, they do have the top bloodlines.
Hope you get fixed up and good luck with whatever you get Wink
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:50 pm

barnie wrote:
BHW this week "House of Aarden". Saw these selling fast at last Blackpool show and looked typical of the strain, cracking lookers. They have latebreds off their breeders from £160 and gchildren at £40. No doubt they have invested in many top bloodlines so maybe worth a try. Thing is buying gchildren, these would be ggchildren of the racers, so the ones you'd breed to race in turn end up gggchildren. Still possible to breed good uns so I'm not knocking this, just personally if I was after distance pigeons (500+miles) I'd be seeing who'd been doing well in the UK Nationals this year, especially with the extreme bad weather we've had which has resulted in exceptional performances by some lofts. Maybe they're letting their top birds rear a pair of latebreds as a reward after racing? Ideally these would be the ones for me regardless of strain, however depends on price of course.
Back to Aardens, there's always Louella. Although not everyones cuppa, including mine, they do have the top bloodlines.
Hope you get fixed up and good luck with whatever you get Wink

Thanks for reply Barnie.

I have bought odds and sods for stock over the last 12 months from national winners etc, i am thinking of the aardens as something for my heinz 57's to race against and you know if they are beating the aardens from 500-700 miles they aint doing too badly.

I see Steve Wright's advert and will likely speak with him this evening, saw some bonny ones on elimar also
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:43 pm

ended up getting 12 from Steve Wright at House of Aarden originally for approx 20th September but cancellation got me them coming this next week.

very easy guy to deal with, looking forward to birds arriving also have several of Patrick brothers and Emiel Denys breeding coming, along with around 4 others from top performance pigeons up to 700 miles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thats the flying out stock sorted i think Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Nice mate if u don't mind how much did they cost ?
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 pm

some on elimar now
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 pm

delbar wrote:
ended up getting 12 from Steve Wright at House of Aarden originally for approx 20th September but cancellation got me them coming this next week.

very easy guy to deal with, looking forward to birds arriving also have several of Patrick brothers and Emiel Denys breeding coming, along with around 4 others from top performance pigeons up to 700 miles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thats the flying out stock sorted i think Very Happy Very Happy

we raced the deny`s bros birds in the 80`s delbar, we bought ybs from louella and they won for us and also bred birds to win too.........
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:11 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
some on elimar now

nice birds but couldnt bid for them
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 pm

lvlasked wrote:
Nice mate if u don't mind how much did they cost ?

The Steve Wright ones were £440 as advertised but he has paid courier as a gift, if the birds are as decent as i have found the couple then will be chuffed, time will tell.
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 pm

David wrote:
delbar wrote:

we raced the deny`s bros birds in the 80`s delbar, we bought ybs from louella and they won for us and also bred birds to win too.........

I am going to Louella for 6-12 next year i think not sure of which family yet but they will be one of the extreme distance breeds most likely some form of aarden or maybe even the van hees or imbrechts.

Not sure much of these Deny birds yet still looking up on them but have come very highly recommended for the overnight distance racing.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:41 pm

delbar wrote:
David wrote:
delbar wrote:

I am going to Louella for 6-12 next year i think not sure of which family yet but they will be one of the extreme distance breeds most likely some form of aarden or maybe even the van hees or imbrechts.

Not sure much of these Deny birds yet still looking up on them but have come very highly recommended for the overnight distance racing.

If you go to louella's don't buy in the groups of 6 which you see advertised the reason for me saying this is because there only ever seams to be one bird of any quality in every group

If you want distance birds go to the top national fanciers like Brian Denny, Dave Impett, Matt Rakes, Mike Gilbert the fanciers who do well and buy latebreds
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:05 am

everytime the word louella comes to mind so does a picture of a barge pole Laughing
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:42 am

Don Webb wrote:
delbar wrote:
David wrote:
delbar wrote:

If you go to louella's don't buy in the groups of 6 which you see advertised the reason for me saying this is because there only ever seams to be one bird of any quality in every group

If you want distance birds go to the top national fanciers like Brian Denny, Dave Impett, Matt Rakes, Mike Gilbert the fanciers who do well and buy latebreds

I agree about LPW however i would very strictly drive there and would only take if i was happy with the whole batch if i wasnt i simply wouldnt spend, had it before spent 90 on 2 young uns in a charity auction and both never got past the front garden so cost me 125 altogether for a couple of 35p pigeon rings!!

All the names you mention are fantastic flyers but there prices are fantastic as well unfortunately and my days of £100+ on a pigeon are gone im afraid unless very special.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 am

when we bought the deny`s birds it was in the 80`s, didnt thinl louella would still have them now......... scratch

we also had the van hees from louella which were very dark bronzey cheqs, and quite a big bird.........
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:44 pm

David wrote:
when we bought the deny`s birds it was in the 80`s, didnt thinl louella would still have them now......... scratch

we also had the van hees from louella which were very dark bronzey cheqs, and quite a big bird.........

The Deny latebreds i have coming are from direct birds
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:53 pm

i think you wont go far wrong with house of arden birds m8 .....on another note i had a few van geels from louella when they arrived all was well but after a couple of weeks they started to go downhill .....thing is everything their gets treated willy nilly and they ruin the birds immunity as with having such a vast amount of pigeons being looked after by clowns the birds are neglected good luck with the stock and atb
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:14 pm

oldstrain wrote:
i think you wont go far wrong with house of arden birds m8 .....on another note i had a few van geels from louella when they arrived all was well but after a couple of weeks they started to go downhill .....thing is everything their gets treated willy nilly and they ruin the birds immunity as with having such a vast amount of pigeons being looked after by clowns the birds are neglected good luck with the stock and atb

was thinking myself this afternoon might be better to pay the extra 60 odd quid and take 6 from house of aarden, if nothing else if they perform well we know the breeding.

might of course get a late round next year from my own latebreds
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm

oldstrain wrote:

Will second that Daz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Jan Aardens   Wanted: Jan Aardens Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Jan Aardens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next