Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Gust Janssen... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Gust Janssen... Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
Gust Janssen... Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Gust Janssen... Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Gust Janssen... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Gust Janssen... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Gust Janssen... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Gust Janssen... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Gust Janssen... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Gust Janssen... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Gust Janssen... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Gust Janssen... Vote_lcapGust Janssen... Voting_barGust Janssen... Vote_rcap 
David
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Gust Janssen... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Gust Janssen... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Gust Janssen...

Go down 
+3
Don Webb
oldstrain
David
7 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:12 pm

does anyone know if gust janssen is related or is one of the famous janssen bros ? or is he just a belgium fancier who has the same name...?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:25 pm

i dont think theirs any connection at all david atb
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 pm

ah right, thanks darren...just ive read quite a bit about his birds lately and wondered if there was a conection to the famous janssen bros.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 pm

oldstrain wrote:
i dont think theirs any connection at all david atb

I will second that Daz
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 pm

what do you think to hatton loosing don ?
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 pm

should never have got in the ring david abuse ya body you pay the price
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 pm

no i agree graham, altho i think on points he was slightly in front, but it was a struggle.........i think 3 and 1/2 years out of the ring did hin no favours and a body shot is kind of expected to put him down as he couldnt cope with it now, whereas as one time the same body punch wouldnt have troubled him.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:52 am

David wrote:

Lets put it this way he has been able to pay the tax man his bill, you can not do what he has done to his body without paying the conciquensis( sorry about spelling)

In his press conference after the fight he admitted to losing 4 and half stone for the fight he has always had to do trhat all through his boxing career and your body can't keep doing it and it showed in the result,if he had to lose only half a stone fair play but all his energy has been left in the gym getting the weight of him

When Floyd Mayweathers dad trained him he even said you will never beat my son because he does not drinkl alcohol only friut juice

but the main thing with ricky at least he has admitted befeat and knows he is past it now so here comes the pints now but you can not take away what he has acheived
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 pm

David wrote:
does anyone know if gust janssen is related or is one of the famous janssen bros ? or is he just a belgium fancier who has the same name...?

no David they are no relation but plenty useing and winning with gus janssens birds
sean
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Don Webb wrote:
David wrote:

Lets put it this way he has been able to pay the tax man his bill, you can not do what he has done to his body without paying the conciquensis( sorry about spelling)

In his press conference after the fight he admitted to losing 4 and half stone for the fight he has always had to do trhat all through his boxing career and your body can't keep doing it and it showed in the result,if he had to lose only half a stone fair play but all his energy has been left in the gym getting the weight of him

When Floyd Mayweathers dad trained him he even said you will never beat my son because he does not drinkl alcohol only friut juice

but the main thing with ricky at least he has admitted befeat and knows he is past it now so here comes the pints now but you can not take away what he has acheived

he has been a great fighter but time has caught up with him too long a lay off and too much weight to loose but no one can say he aint got bottle but as dons says time the gloves are put away and enjoy his time now sean
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 pm

David the partners hermans/ceusters had birds from gust janssen, and just like roland janssen hes not related to the janssen brothers, its a common name over there.lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
David the partners hermans/ceusters had birds from gust janssen, and just like roland janssen hes not related to the janssen brothers, its a common name over there.lol

right, thanks martyn....i remember someone telling me last year that janssen is a comon name in belgium and that rolland janssens were an entirely different bird to the famous janssen bros birds.

i`d come accross the name gust janssen quite a lot recently in the weeklies etc and it seemed they race quite well, i just wondered if there was a conection between these and the janssen bros.

thanks martyn.
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:15 pm

A friend of ours has some Gus Janssens he raced them as youngbirds they came ok but @ Eastbourne 240miles thet had enough his Van Reets were clapping round fresh as daisies.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

VanReet Man123 wrote:
A friend of ours has some Gus Janssens he raced them as youngbirds they came ok but @ Eastbourne 240miles thet had enough his Van Reets were clapping round fresh as daisies.

when the van reets first came to this country they would no go past a 200 mls
plus they could not hold a candle to the bushys and hermans some familys take time to aclimatise sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 pm

seanl wrote:
VanReet Man123 wrote:

plus they could not hold a candle to the bushys and hermans some familys take time to aclimatise sean

Spot on Seanl
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:11 pm

seanl wrote:
VanReet Man123 wrote:

He has 15,Guss Janssens in his widowhood team for next year he says he will see wot they can do against his Van Reets.We had some Van Reets in the early 90s and they raced brilliant so like you say time will tell but he thinks they are lightening fast up to 150,miles after that they faded but they could be better as yearlings he will let me no how they go.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:01 pm

VanReet Man123 wrote:
seanl wrote:
VanReet Man123 wrote:

He has 15,Guss Janssens in his widowhood team for next year he says he will see wot they can do against his Van Reets.We had some Van Reets in the early 90s and they raced brilliant so like you say time will tell but he thinks they are lightening fast up to 150,miles after that they faded but they could be better as yearlings he will let me no how they go.

my mate was a very good mate of mardon he had a 100 eggs off all the top stock birds 97 hatched a lot bred winners to 200 ml but 2 pair where breeding them to win out to 580mls so he culled the rest and kept the 2 pair this was when they where first brought in remember theres plenty winning with herman/cuesters that have gust janssen blood in they in the UNC but van reets won very little in the UNC MAYBE A CASE OF HORSES FOR CORSES sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:57 pm

seanl wrote:
VanReet Man123 wrote:
seanl wrote:
VanReet Man123 wrote:

my mate was a very good mate of mardon he had a 100 eggs off all the top stock birds 97 hatched a lot bred winners to 200 ml but 2 pair where breeding them to win out to 580mls so he culled the rest and kept the 2 pair this was when they where first brought in remember theres plenty winning with herman/cuesters that have gust janssen blood in they in the UNC but van reets won very little in the UNC MAYBE A CASE OF HORSES FOR CORSES sean

If i am correct a fancier in the west midlands Robert Taylor races them and is topping the fed on inland races
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 pm

seanl wrote:
VanReet Man123 wrote:
seanl wrote:
VanReet Man123 wrote:

The Gus Janssens will either do or die like all the new faze strains some will be world beaters and some will be useless i will stick with wot we have got for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gust Janssen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gust Janssen...   Gust Janssen... Empty

Back to top Go down

Gust Janssen...
Page 1 of 1