Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 pm

» Good Morning
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Louella are getting rubbish Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Louella are getting rubbish 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Louella are getting rubbish Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Louella are getting rubbish Vote_lcapLouella are getting rubbish Voting_barLouella are getting rubbish Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Louella are getting rubbish Vote_lcapLouella are getting rubbish Voting_barLouella are getting rubbish Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222883 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Louella are getting rubbish Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Louella are getting rubbish Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Louella are getting rubbish

Go down 
+14
terryp
Gaz b
sj lofts
cowandchicken
Don Webb
Alex
peel bros
fletch
David
seanl
sjrw
oldstrain
birdy2011
Rudderfett
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

Louella are getting rubbish Empty
PostSubject: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm

I have bought thousands of pounds worth of pigeons from louella over the years and even up until recently, however they still treat you as if they never heared of you before and like you are a nobody and it really pisses me off.

Today I used there online form to inquire about a bird and asked them to reserve it for me, but as I always like pics of the birds for my file, and the online ones are rubbish I always ask for a quality pic emailed to me.

So before paying I requested a picture as last time I bought one only a few months ago, then after paying asked for pic it never came and still havent got it to this day dispite asking 3 times.

The woman in louella ignored my request for a picture, And simply sent me an email asking when I intended to pay for it and if I could send a deposit?
All i wanted was a picture then I was going to pay in full on the site within a minute of getting the picture, still hasnt got back to me either way???
What a way to run a buisness? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 pm

mate i live 20 mins from there trust me forget that place and the birds they got there its not the same anymore

took me 5 mins to veiw 250 pigeons then walked out dose that not tell you something oh and on that bright sunday morning only 3 other people there 2 of them worked there
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 pm

would never buy from their again ....no vaccination date with the birds and poor service allround and thats not to mention the health of the birds had to cull some from their last year No but managed to keep 2 out of the 5 after a lengthy quarentine and they are now fine atb
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 pm

i bought a pair in 2011 {kirkpatricks] for £40 a pair. they where very clean and full of health., but i did think the woman on the phone was bit rude,. havent got any more since. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:45 pm

sjrw wrote:
i bought a pair in 2011 {kirkpatricks] for £40 a pair. they where very clean and full of health., but i did think the woman on the phone was bit rude,. havent got any more since. Very Happy

its your chat up line stan lol sean
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 pm

seanl wrote:
sjrw wrote:

its your chat up line stan lol sean

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy thats what the wife says.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:04 pm

seans got the hots for her stan in the office he wont have a bad word said about her
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
seans got the hots for her stan in the office he wont have a bad word said about her

she is a very nice young lady and always very helpful when i phone Very Happy sean
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Well I will wait till midday on monday for my picture of the bird, and if it doesnt arrive I will email them and tell them where to stick the bird, and I will never buy from them again. the bird was 260 quid not a real cheepy...its a line I bought before and bred well and I wanted another but I wont be messed around.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm

i agree martyn, if they wont send the photo, tell them they have lost themselves a sale.........its the least they can do, as after all a simple photo emailed out is well worth it to sell a pigeon.
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:32 pm

As we are on the topic of studs not doing too well, anyone know whats going on with Premier stud?
I bought birds off them 2 years ago and what crackers they were, in fact for the money they are the best birds I ever bought. All seemed well website looking great, then no birds forsale. They said update in september of sale birds but when I went on the site not a single picture of any birds just ring numbers with peds. When I asked them about it I was told it was too expensive to take pictures of every bird.
Then all sale birds disapeared from the site and went on to red star loft auctions, then they sold nearly all the stock off on pippa???
Have they folded? anyone know.?
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 pm

they had a stand in b/pool but no auctions

people do get wise to some studs thats why they change so much
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 pm

were they selling birds in blackpool then?
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

yes they had a stand with birds on for sale think they was taking orders as well

dont quote me but im sure i read a sign saying allherman custers sold out for 2013

but cant be 100%
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
yes they had a stand with birds on for sale think they was taking orders as well

dont quote me but im sure i read a sign saying allherman custers sold out for 2013

but cant be 100%

you right mate there was a piece of paper taped up saying HC all sold 2013
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 am

one thing,they are only interested in your money ,full stop
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 am

peel bros wrote:
you could put a sign up, rayella, and put louella out of business.... 1000ft of lofts with 20,000 birds for sale Wink lol just kidding ray
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 am

That sign should have said hermans ceusters all sold 2012, because they have almost sold all there H/C birds off on pippa, so Im not sure what they are breeding them from??
I think I have more than them now lol.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:47 am

Rudderfett wrote:
Well I will wait till midday on monday for my picture of the bird, and if it doesnt arrive I will email them and tell them where to stick the bird, and I will never buy from them again. the bird was 260 quid not a real cheepy...its a line I bought before and bred well and I wanted another but I wont be messed around.

Best thing to do Martyn
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Must say the birds they had for sale at the Blackpool show they had various ages and had some nice birds and the prices were high for some and average prices a mixture of both

Must say though now that there father has gone they have are only interested in money but from what i heard the lads are mainly interested in the horses more than the pigeons
Back to top Go down
cowandchicken
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:46 pm

They should do us all a favor and shut down Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:03 pm

defo agree there don the quality ov birds are not the same as wen old louis was alive had some veryy gd pigeons from there iin 80,s 90,s and early 2000 but since restarted last yr the 1ns i handled at b/pool last yr wernt in the same class as all the early stuff wudnt buy from there now and i used to be a big louella fan and spend gd mony but wudnt buy now as there not intrested in the pigeons as you say more race horses theres more money in it jmo
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:17 pm

to be honest i cant coment on the pigeons there now, when we bought ybs it was in the 80`s and they were well reared and won straight away as ybs, they also went on to breed birds us to score.........

when i went to blackpool last year the birds they had for sale looked alright to me.....JMO
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:23 pm

peel bros wrote:

yes that about sums it up ray
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 pm

well although everone seems of the same opinion and wouldnt buy from them, I actually would but seem to draw a blank with them as they dont seem to want to sell them to me? However when ever I speak to the couriers they say hundreds are going out each week from louella so someone is buying them as well as me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish Empty

Back to top Go down

Louella are getting rubbish
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next