Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:04 pm

» Weather today
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 11:40 am

» APHA Forms .......
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 11:38 am

» Good Morning
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 11:36 am

» come join us
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Vote_lcap3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Voting_bar3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Vote_lcap3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Voting_bar3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222862 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......

Go down 
+4
steve1952
Rudderfett
Rene A
David
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 pm

like a bit of a fight
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:39 pm

ian wrote:
like a bit of a fight
it would get boring winning nearly every race but nice lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

oh yes would be greatsee how many visitors you get when you win
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 pm

yes to see what youre doing got 1 now that comes checking daily, i dont let him in loft hes got over 200 pigeons that was before breeding he got 100 rings he tried getting rays hens and your hen off me hes no chance lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm

yes your right steve they are after something thats why they are there the people who iam on about is the ones who never come in your garden until you win, watch them Question Question
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:20 am

Yes Ian i like a fight Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 am

And yes Ian i call them nosey b#######s never know you before the win and want to know you after the win

Been there and i say to there face go away you arse licker, don't like people like this they need a slap pirat
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:24 am

Fair play Steve, keep it that way mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:26 am

Lets put it is way

Remember the ones who talked to you when you was at the bottom of the sheet and they still come round for a chat and a cup of tea
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:02 pm

yes don i know these are your friends
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:14 pm

ive found that most pigeon men are not good sportsmen and are not pleased for you when/if you do well racing, dont get me wrong i dont mean all of them, but a lot are like that because they cant bear to see someone else doing well.........also they start sniping about you behind your back saying you do this method and that method, but you only get out of it what you put into it and if they dont want to give 100% and stick to the routine then thats their fault....hence they dont win.

i dont/wont have any of them round my house/loft for any reason, they never have been welcome and they wont be so if/when i do ok nothing will change as i will got to the club as usual to race my birds and thats it, i dont go to make friends...... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Very Happy Well said david, I think that hits all the nails on the head. lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

rudderfett wrote:
Very Happy Well said david, I think that hits all the nails on the head. lol!

Very Happy lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Spot on David fair play mate you can come for a drink with me anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......   3rd highest poster/most popular bird site....... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd highest poster/most popular bird site.......
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3