Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
N.F.C. CHOLET Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) N.F.C. CHOLET 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.N.F.C. CHOLET Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
N.F.C. CHOLET Vote_lcapN.F.C. CHOLET Voting_barN.F.C. CHOLET Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
N.F.C. CHOLET Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
N.F.C. CHOLET Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

N.F.C. CHOLET

Go down 
+6
peel bros
GRIZZLECOCK
Knackered
birdy2011
David
edgie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:19 am

make my mind up time, must post my entry today, will give the birds a good going over this morning,see what might be going, (BUT) the weather dont look like it is going to do anybody any favours, it has forcast north -north-west winds, and we could have a hold over till sunday,this is 459 miles to me, no good moaning, off to go make my decision, one thing for sure everybody in the same boat. Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:43 am

entry now posted, decided to send 8 birds across the channel, fingers crossed ?.phisicly they are fine, mentaly well we will have to wait and see, still got 7 days to work on them before they go ? . Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:11 am

well done edgie, a brave decision........but like you say, everyone`s in the same boat and you gotta be in it to win it. good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:25 am

good luck in the nfc edgie
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:27 am

cheers lads thanks for your support cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:43 am

edgie wrote:
cheers lads thanks for your support cheers

Nice to see Smile Smile you having another crack etc, at it Edgie. I wish you well. cheers
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:42 pm

edgie wrote:
make my mind up time, must post my entry today, will give the birds a good going over this morning,see what might be going, (BUT) the weather dont look like it is going to do anybody any favours, it has forcast north -north-west winds, and we could have a hold over till sunday,this is 459 miles to me, no good moaning, off to go make my decision, one thing for sure everybody in the same boat. Basketball cheers

Fair play to you mate,460 miles this early in season a tough call,do you send to tarbs later,and is this your prep race before,as you must be flying around740miles from there
\best \wishes
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:13 pm

yes good luck.let us know how you get on
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:46 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
edgie wrote:

Fair play to you mate,460 miles this early in season a tough call,do you send to tarbes later,and is this your prep race before,as you must be flying around740miles from there
\best \wishes
i have not raced in the n.f.c. for 4 years in fact not raced at all, due to not having a club, and barret builders building an estate right in front of me, i moved house last january converted some old out buildings that were knackerd,and turned them into my loft, settled around 60 birds, then set about breeding some youngsters, but alass my birds caught a virus, i lost two rounds of young birds, and most of my stock birds, i managed to sort the problem out with the help of my vet, and of course the usual bill,so then picked up the peices so to speak, and then got on with another round of youngsters, all birds over 4 years old were then disposed of, i now have 10 yearling cocks left all made home from carentan, these will be shelved till next season, the other 8 cocks i have all went to carentan with the exception of 1 , he has been as far as the coast, but these are 2 3 and 4 years old none have been this far in there life,in fact this is there first year racing, but they are booked in for cholet, this to me is a distance of around 460 miles, as for tarbes maybe not this year?, but i have not ruled it out, will see how these 8 cocks perform,tarbes is a distance of around 726 miles to me, hope this answers your question. Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:11 am

\best \wishes[/quote] i have not raced in the n.f.c. for 4 years in fact not raced at all, due to not having a club, and barret builders building an estate right in front of me, i moved house last january converted some old out buildings that were knackerd,and turned them into my loft, settled around 60 birds, then set about breeding some youngsters, but alass my birds caught a virus, i lost two rounds of young birds, and most of my stock birds, i managed to sort the problem out with the help of my vet, and of course the usual bill,so then picked up the peices so to speak, and then got on with another round of youngsters, all birds over 4 years old were then disposed of, i now have 10 yearling cocks left all made home from carentan, these will be shelved till next season, the other 8 cocks i have all went to carentan with the exception of 1 , he has been as far as the coast, but these are 2 3 and 4 years old none have been this far in there life,in fact this is there first year racing, but they are booked in for cholet, this to me is a distance of around 460 miles, as for tarbes maybe not this year?, but i have not ruled it out, will see how these 8 cocks perform,tarbes is a distance of around 726 miles to me, hope this answers your question. Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers [/quote]

Interesting read Edgie, not by my standards would I class your situation as perfect etc as I imagine you also would agree. but !!!!!!!!! as you well know Smile Smile it only takes one pigeon Wink Wink & you could be sitting on top of the world. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:49 pm

one thing is for sure, i am of the bottom rung of the ladder, but it is one hell of a long ladder to clime ?, but it wont be for the want of trying. Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:04 pm

good luck in your quest for national racing edgie , i came out of the national this season due to my working hours and stop all the running about it causes , im just club racing at the mo but you can,t beat clocking a good one from the NFC it gets harder every year because every one ups there game . i will keep an eye out for results in future good luck and enjoy .
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:53 pm

edgie wrote:
one thing is for sure, i am of the bottom rung of the ladder, but it is one hell of a long ladder to clime ?, but it wont be for the want of trying. Basketball cheers

if your birds got balls as big as yours you will get them mate Wink good for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:07 pm

kev d wrote:
good luck in your quest for national racing edgie , i came out of the national this season due to my working hours and stop all the running about it causes , im just club racing at the mo but you can,t beat clocking a good one from the NFC it gets harder every year because every one ups there game . i will keep an eye out for results in future good luck and enjoy .

Your right there Kev d
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:11 pm

edgie wrote:

Edgie fair play mate at least you have the balls to start at the bottom and say that than being like some fanciers full of you know what and stories to the reason why they havent sent

Hope all goes well for the next few years so you can get established then live the dream mate with a true and tested team of pigeons

Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:11 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
edgie wrote:

if your birds got balls as big as yours you will get them mate Wink good for you Very Happy

I will second that Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:34 pm

thanks again for your coments and words of support, shit or bust i will put on hear weather we have done anygood or not ?, like you say only takes 1 , i will either be bouncing, or putting my head in the gas oven "ha ha" guess what im on electric, Basketball Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:07 pm

the weather for the next 2 days is crap to say the least, so it looks like they will not get any training this week, they will be going on there own merrits, they all have a good reason to be home one way or another, depends how much they want to realy be home, definatley going to be a tough one? scratch
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:33 am

edgie wrote:
thanks again for your coments and words of support, shit or bust i will put on hear weather we have done anygood or not ?, like you say only takes 1 , i will either be bouncing, or putting my head in the gas oven "ha ha" guess what im on electric, Basketball Basketball cheers

Gas oven lol! lol! bounce bounce bounce what ever the outcome Wink Wink & I'm sure you know by now I wish you well etc Edgie. But !!!!!!! if at the end of the day, it all goes belly up unfortunately Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you have a tree handy I can lend you a rope. cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:22 am

as long as he does,nt want my rope knackered.lol if we all hung ourselves due to results there would,nt be many of us left would there
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:50 am

If we all gave up cos of a bad race their wouldent be any one left but I think Ill give up and call them Hermins I could do with 3 mil just to make life a bit esyer
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:56 am

just had the birds exercising around 40 min, they are all enjoying a bath now in the puddles, they can then have there food, rest till tea time, in the loft or aviry there choice ?. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:08 am

peel bros wrote:
as long as he does,nt want my rope knackered.lol if we all hung ourselves due to results there would,nt be many of us left would there

Actually !!!!!!!!, it is your rope Ray lol! lol! lol! But it is good strong one Wink Wink & can be used more than once if required. I'm just happy thou Smile Smile that I have something I can share with every one here. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:32 am

just checked the weather for saturday, if the birds get liberation on time, we should have a good race, with winds forcast north westerly and north north westerly, sun on there backs most of the way home, apart from the distance between north and south lofts, it should be as good as it gets,no one has any real advantage, its work hard all the way home, the fit ones will come through and there the ones for the future, all i have to do now is send them,i have done all i can, now i will go pick the car winner? lol! , still wish it was a van lol! , good luck to all that are sending. Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:42 pm

off to bed now , got to be on my way to sheffield early morning, just checked the weather again, looks still good to go saturday, i think it will be a decent bird around 12 hours for me,in fact i shall be very happy to get them home. Basketball Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

N.F.C. CHOLET Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.C. CHOLET   N.F.C. CHOLET Empty

Back to top Go down

N.F.C. CHOLET
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next