Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Today at 11:42 am

» Weather today
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Today at 11:40 am

» APHA Forms .......
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Today at 11:38 am

» Good Morning
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Today at 11:36 am

» come join us
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Vote_lcapSomerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Voting_barSomerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Vote_lcapSomerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Voting_barSomerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222861 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.

Go down 
+3
barnie
birdy2011
spencerline
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Empty
PostSubject: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:44 pm

At 18.00 hours some of the yearlings will begin to be auctioned on the Somerset OLR site http://www.somersetoneloftrace.co.uk/page2.htm

The birds have completed two full seasons and 3 channel crossings with the Somerset OLR and are for sale to the highest bidder.

Hopefully we will have a trainer tomorrow for the Young birds and a few more have worked their way back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:55 pm

how many are missing
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:47 pm

some nice birds but why differant start prices
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:14 am

birdy2011 wrote:

Hi Birdy, I think the start prices will be the very bare minimum of what the owner will let the birds go at should there be only one bid.

Some of the birds cost a lot more than the start prices due to the pedigrees etc.
All of the birds are worth much more than their start prices. Some of the birds raced at the top in Both yb and Yearling seasons others in the Yearling season.
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:21 am

spencerline wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:

Hi Birdy,  I think the start prices will be the very bare minimum of what the owner will let the birds go at should there be only one bid. In the beggining there were over 1,000 birds began the YB challenge.

Some of the birds cost a lot more than the start prices due to the pedigrees etc.
All of the birds are worth much more than their start prices. Some of the birds raced at the top in Both yb and Yearling seasons others in the Yearling season.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 am

yes i can see why now funny thing one of the £5.00 birds is one i like and another a blue cock some nice birds on there
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 am

birdy2011 wrote:
yes i can see why now funny thing one of the £5.00 birds is one i like and another a blue cock some nice birds on there

Hi Birdy I am not sure but think it was up to the owner of the bird what the start price was. Some owners are happy for the bird to find its own level in the auction and they want their birds to go to another fancier to try at stock whatever it sells for.
They are all very good birds and that is why they are still at the loft. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 am

have you got one in the auction
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:20 pm

hope you get that Dkcheq/W hen g, worth a go. She'd be my pick.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 pm

got that look about it im bidding on the blue cock to

some well bred birds there no ones going to send a bird for 100 quid if its not bred for the job like any test or one loft
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:05 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
have you got one in the auction

No because after the Ybs had the final (we got 4 back) and I put them up for auction back then. 3 sold and one bird got no bids (he was the last of our 4 back in the final race but still a good bird)
So we paid the 150GBP and activated him for the yearling races and yearling final. He finished 29th in the final and he was the 12th ace bird, his sister topped the West coast fed in Blackpool n couple of months ago and my OLR partner in Blackpool took the bird to try at stock instead of seling him as well.
If I lived in the UK still I would certainly be looking to buy a few of these birds.
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Had a look and there's going to be some fun if king lamper wins any the bids as he is renowned for not paying plus the fact he is debt suspended from his club and fed lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 pm

ffs inform the site ownwer get my bids down then dell
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

You can afford it G pmsl:lol!: 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 pm

yeah but i can have another if he fooks off lol
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

He has done it on a few sites put bids in and not paid for the goods
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:33 pm

ill tell the site owner if he out bids me hes a none payer lol toss pot
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:35 pm

His name is McStay he's a fecking half wit
Back to top Go down
KOTS
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 am

Delboy74 wrote:

that is not very nice😢 Crying or Very sad  some say your not even a half wit and your not fit to live with pigs . Istood up for you and told them you were bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:12 am

KOTS wrote:
Delboy74 wrote:

that is not very nice😢 Crying or Very sad  some say your not even a half wit and your not fit to live with pigs . Istood up for you and told them you were bounce bounce 

Careful !!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! dangerous territory Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink . cheers 
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:41 am

Mmmmmm this could get interesting KOTS if that aimed at me who are you so I can defend my actions with someone who has a name not something a baby sleeps in and if your thinking your king of the sky prove it lol! 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:06 am

fighting talk lol

ill promete the tickets
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:19 am

KOTS wrote:
Delboy74 wrote:

mate your out of order put up or shut up I have known Del a while and he is sound sean
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:10 am

birdy2011 wrote:
fighting talk lol

ill promete the tickets

In defence of Kots Smile Smile  who is new here etc, & may in a humerous way ?????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes be attempting to add a wee bit of humour to our site here & no malice of any nature was intended towards Dellboy.
Now!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!  if the worse comes to the worse Graham, in relation to those tickets. I will keep well away I'm afraid, as I'm like Doc Martin. Who cannot stand the sight of blood. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 am

Knackered wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:
fighting talk lol

ill promete the tickets

In defence of Kots Smile Smile  who is new here etc, & may in a humerous way ?????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes be attempting to add a wee bit of humour to our site here & no malice of any nature was intended towards Dellboy.
Now!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!  if the worse comes to the worse Graham, in relation to those tickets. I will keep well away I'm afraid, as I'm like Doc Martin. Who cannot stand the sight of blood. cheers 
I doo hope your right knackered cause at the end of the day I know king lamper who is currently debt suspended from my club and fed and has been caught tampering with his base station but he if he wants to defend him let him:lol!: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.   Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Somerset OLR Auction of the Yearlings.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next