Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Weather today
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Heremans-Ceusters Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Heremans-Ceusters 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Heremans-Ceusters Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Heremans-Ceusters Vote_lcapHeremans-Ceusters Voting_barHeremans-Ceusters Vote_rcap 
David
Heremans-Ceusters Vote_lcapHeremans-Ceusters Voting_barHeremans-Ceusters Vote_rcap 
barnie
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Heremans-Ceusters Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Heremans-Ceusters Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Heremans-Ceusters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 pm

anyone got Heremans-Ceusters and how are they doing
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:38 pm

I have lots of them mainly from HANS EIJERKAMP Holland they are brill, I have just bought more which I will be getting soon from his racers, they are very expensive but I think they are the best pigeons I have they are fast, but I have crossed them as that's what they seem to do to get the best from them.
I tried some from premier stud and apart from wining 2nd prize in the EUROPA one loft race the were not that good for me so I don't have them anymore just the eijerkamp H/C.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:08 pm

ive just got some young ones from a friend not got peds yet so unsure where they came from but i do know they aint from premier stud cus there grand parents are quite old
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:21 am

G my freind John Wheatcroft has some of the best he had them before anyone got to know about Leo mate

All the best with the new introductions
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 am

look at Tam Blairs performances in the Scottish NW FED also his SNFC results these are from premier Chris Vasey also has some from premier xsed in with his other H/Cs and other familys think its just yer luck theres a few who got in early before the H/C partnership dissolved sean
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:30 am

Don Webb wrote:
G my freind John Wheatcroft has some of the best he had them before anyone got to know about Leo mate

john always gets birds before most he had and told me about the vanderbeelies well before m&d evens had them
ill be seeing john in the next couple of weeks

like sean said some got in first
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:28 pm

I first had h/c in 2009 then 2010 I got more from preimier stud, not saying theres aint any good because as I said I took 2nd Europa with one of theres, but for me they didn't come up to the mark maybe its just horses for courses again, south wales takes special pigeons to fly down here.

They did buy directs so they had good ones and they have some of the old originals, but its a lottery they cant all be good, and premier have sold off the best last year on PIPPA Including the parents of mine.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
I first had h/c in 2009 then 2010 I got more from preimier stud, not saying theres aint any good because as I said I took 2nd Europa with one of theres, but for me they didn't come up to the mark maybe its just horses for courses again, south wales takes special pigeons to fly down here.

They did buy directs so they had good ones and they have some of the old originals, but its a lottery they cant all be good, and premier have sold off the best last year on PIPPA Including the parents of mine.
the best ones where the ones that where sold between 2003 and 2006 not many brits got these as most went to local belgies and dutch guys mine come from the guy who bought them as y/bs and eggs from that time also the gus janssens that H/C used to great effect sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:11 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

john always gets birds before most he had and told me about the vanderbeelies well before m&d evens had them
ill be seeing john in the next couple of weeks

like sean said some got in first
Spot on G have to say John is in the know Wink 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:14 pm

did you know he has half share in last years second in rpra one loft don 10 grand they won
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Yes mate the other partner was Roy Jepaon another eyesign enthusiast

It should read Roy Jepson sorry

Last edited by Don Webb on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:59 pm

ill be seeing um both in couple of weeks at pigeon mute and there presentation night after there sale always dose well there its a great night out my mate won there breeder buyer last week with one john put in the sale
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:31 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
ill be seeing um both in couple of weeks at pigeon mute and  there presentation night after there sale always dose well there its a great night out my mate won there breeder buyer last week with one  john put in the sale
Top fancier is John the main thing is he lets the birds do the talking and just says quiet Wink 
Back to top Go down
steve b
Hatchling
Hatchling
steve b

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:14 pm

my mate has premier stud cuesters and they doing well for him
john is a top bloke he sorted me some of his new distance birds out to try....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heremans-Ceusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heremans-Ceusters   Heremans-Ceusters Empty

Back to top Go down

Heremans-Ceusters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: