Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» Weather today
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Test Loft final payout !!! Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Test Loft final payout !!! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Test Loft final payout !!! Resise10
Top posting users this week
oldstrain
Test Loft final payout !!! Vote_lcapTest Loft final payout !!! Voting_barTest Loft final payout !!! Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Test Loft final payout !!! Vote_lcapTest Loft final payout !!! Voting_barTest Loft final payout !!! Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222888 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Test Loft final payout !!! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Test Loft final payout !!! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Test Loft final payout !!!

Go down 
+12
peel bros
lifes to short
richardpayne
stormqueen
A-star ( Tdubz615)
Don Webb
oldstrain
seanl
sjrw
Rene A
EssexSteve
David
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What to do with 3rd place prize money?
Birdy/Graham
Test Loft final payout !!! Vote_lcap79%Test Loft final payout !!! Vote_rcap
 79% [ 15 ]
Charity
Test Loft final payout !!! Vote_lcap16%Test Loft final payout !!! Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Other
Test Loft final payout !!! Vote_lcap5%Test Loft final payout !!! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Test Loft final payout !!! Empty
PostSubject: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 pm

i have finally got up to date with paying out the £50 per race to the members who were the first back each week, now all that remains to be paid is the prize money for the final race.....the members who took 1st and 2nd have both asked me to give birdy/graham £50 each out of their prize money which means he will also recieve a cheque for £100.

it has also been said by some members that birdy/graham should get the prize money for 3rd place as no other bird was clocked in race time,  can members please say if they are happy with this, or do they have some other ideas for the 3rd place prize money.....?

Last edited by David on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Give it to charity
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:04 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
Give it to charity
agree with Steve or give it ti G as he has spent a lot of time on the birds and getting them to where he did
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 pm

David wrote:
i have finally got up to date with paying out the £50 per race to the members who were the first back each week, now all that remains to be paid is the prize money for the final race.....the members who took 1st and 2nd have both asked me to give birdy/graham £50 each out of their prize money which means he will also recieve a cheque for £100.

it has also been said by some members that birdy/graham should get the prize money for 3rd place as no other bird was clocked in race time,  can members please say if they are happy with this, or do they have some other ideas for the 3rd place prize money.....?

IVE said it from the start
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 am

i think  it would be best  to  give  G   THE 3RD PRIZE  its good of the winners  to also give £50  each off their winnings  to G   and a very nice geusture    my vote  is 3rd prize to G for all his hard work    to show our appreciation   of him running  the test loft  well done G   sean
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:31 am

I thought I had already voted ...well in fact 13 members replied to the topic and I think it was a landslide vote to give g the 3rd prize for his hard work and dedication to the test loft 12 out of 13 votes ....charity starts at home so lets look after our own ... also I think we should have a open vote then we know that only test loft entrants will be voting and a close date for the vote ..lets get it wrapped up ...its gone on long enough but an open vote is only fair jmo I am entitled to that as I was a paying entrant to the test loft
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:43 am

seanl wrote:
i think  it would be best  to  give  G   THE 3RD PRIZE  its good of the winners  to also give £50  each off their winnings  to G   and a very nice geusture    my vote  is 3rd prize to G for all his hard work    to show our appreciation   of him running  the test loft  well done G   sean

I will second that Sean
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:56 am

any more views or votes on this ? maybe be other 8 members who commented on a previous topic would like to give their input to this subject.........?

it would be good to get this subject sorted and out of the way, then the site and members can move on to whatever they have planned......as we all know this has been a venture of two halves, some members happy and some disgruntled with certain aspects of it, lets get it sorted then those who want to leave the site can get on with doing it....JMO
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:23 am

David wrote:
any more views or votes on this ? maybe be other 8 members who commented on a previous topic would like to give their input to this subject.........?  

it would be good to get this subject sorted and out of the way, then the site and members can move on to whatever they have planned......as we all know this has been a venture of two halves, some members happy and some disgruntled with certain aspects of it, lets get it sorted then those who want to leave the site can get on with doing it....JMO
yes i think it requires sorting  and put to bed and every one move on   there is no need  for any one to leave the site we are a small site but a bloody good one  i,m sure we all say things at times we dont mean    lets act like  the true sports  we are and forget the past lets all move on for the good of the site  lets all learn by past mistakes   and put our energies into improving the site not fighting with each other   all the best  it will soon be xmas lets see some good will  from all   sean
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:29 am

thanks for the input sean.......
Back to top Go down
A-star ( Tdubz615)
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:33 am

I thought the decision had already been agreed that G would be getting the 3rd prize money along with the small token of appreciation by 1st and 2nd places.
The way i see it is... It was always a bit of a gamble to hold such an event and finish the season with all or most of the entrants sent, which would then form Graham's future race team. as the season panned out, this wasn't meant to be and therefore a total of £200 will help just a little in him purchasing some yb's for himself next season, should he wish to do so.
JMO guys, as for anyone leaving the site or people falling out, well you always get um Very Happy 

all the best,
Tony. cheers 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:42 am

thanks for the input tony, as you say......some members did express an opinion on where they wanted the 3rd prize money to go, but this was just them posting on a topic, now im wanting to get the result "officially" then there can be no complaints afterwards and members and the site can move on..........
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 am

we agree with alan.
what it must have cost in fuel alone to train the birds and feed.
it will help in a small way.
all the best graham.cheers 
john@gary
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:20 am

seanl wrote:
David wrote:

yes i think it requires sorting  and put to bed and every one move on   there is no need  for any one to leave the site we are a small site but a bloody good one  i,m sure we all say things at times we dont mean    lets act like  the true sports  we are and forget the past lets all move on for the good of the site  lets all learn by past mistakes   and put our energies into improving the site not fighting with each other   all the best  it will soon be xmas lets see some good will  from all   sean
Spot on Boss as always

Graham has worked hard with the birds training privately, vaccinating, Paperwork it's all time and cost its the least the site can do just to say thank you to Graham for his hard work and seeing the job through to the end
Back to top Go down
richardpayne
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Esperanza Les LaNDES VALEGuernsey Channel IslandGY3 5JJ GY35JJ s

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:03 pm

I have voted for whaT HAVE BEEN SAYING LAST FEW WEEKS WITH MY 50£ GOING TO GRAHAM ,PLUS VOTED FOR GRAHAM
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:23 pm

sorry david did not see the vote at the start. I have now vote,d. my answer is still the same 3rd prize too G . for a job well done the man went out his way too do the test loft, for us members off this site. and for members off this site too say they will leave the site, is a joke, if they wont too leave, ( a QUOTE from my wife you no where the door is ). lol lol. atb stan.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm

thanks for the vote stan, the poll is of secondry importance really but will be took into account along with members posts stating what they would like done with the prize money for 3rd place........

p.s. no members who sent ybs to the test loft have said they will be leaving the site as far as i know.......

any more views or opinions, we could do with this being sorted A.S.A.P.
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:15 pm

voted and ive opted for the cash to go to g but only as there wasnt an option to give it to me lol:D 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:24 pm

thanks for taking the time to have your say pete, i think we can safely say what most of the members want to do with the 3rd place prize money now......
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Has anyone asked G if he wants to take the money??
After all I don't think he did it as a money making Scheme.
After all Tony the courier gave money towards the corn and the prize money from the 1st race that didn't happen was used towards running cost and with the £100 from the 2 people who's birds survived the corn and petrol cost who have been covered surely?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:21 pm

I think your missing the point steve ....petrol and food and vaccines and supplements aint cheap and what the members do with their winnings is up to them nothing to do with anyone else...this is about 3rd prize and as david states its plain to see what members want....it would be nice for graham and jo to have a meal and a few drinks on a nite out as earlier suggested by sean ..that would be a nice way of saying thanks for all their hard work...don't you agree steve Smile 
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 pm

I'm not missing the point Daz at all, £250 is more then I spent on corn petrol and vaccine on mine.
Admittedly I only started with 24 and they don't eat as much as 42, but I had 16 left and then added 10 latebred's.
But there you go everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:40 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
I'm not missing the point Daz at all, £250 is more then I spent on corn petrol and vaccine on mine.
Admittedly I only started with 24 and they don't eat as much as 42, but I had 16 left and then added 10 latebred's.
But there you go everyone is entitled to their opinion.
yes your entitled to your opinion steve of course so calm down Laughing that's what the topic is for Rolling Eyes I did say it would be nice for them to have a meal it don't all have to be about how much ...when I said go for a meal I did not mean a kiddies meal at macdonalds and a glass of pop your also forgetting the fact how far and how often the birds were trained whether there are 1 or 101 in the basket has no bearing on the cost ...anyway im off to eat me grapes before they go off Smile 
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh I am calm Daz, Enjoy your grapes
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 pm

thanks for everyones comments, its got our opinions out in the open now so we all know where we stand and how the prize money will be split up.........i will send the cheques out over the next week or so, then we can draw a line under the test loft and members can move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Loft final payout !!!   Test Loft final payout !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Loft final payout !!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next