Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Movember is upon us Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Movember is upon us Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Weather today
Movember is upon us Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Movember is upon us Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Movember is upon us Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Movember is upon us Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Movember is upon us Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Movember is upon us Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Movember is upon us Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Movember is upon us 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Movember is upon us Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1297 registered users
    The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Movember is upon us Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Movember is upon us Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    Movember is upon us Vote_lcapMovember is upon us Voting_barMovember is upon us Vote_rcap 
    oldstrain
    Movember is upon us Vote_lcapMovember is upon us Voting_barMovember is upon us Vote_rcap 
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Movember is upon us

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    AndyH912
    Chipping
    Chipping
    AndyH912

Movember is upon us Empty
    PostSubject: Movember is upon us   Movember is upon us EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:01 am

It's Movember and the time for change is now. As a part of Generation Moustache, I've committed my face to the cause and will be growing a moustache for the entire month of November to raise funds and awareness for men's health.
    I’d like you to support me and my passion with a donation, as I fight the good fight for men’s health. You can donate to me by:

1. Donating online at: http://mobro.co/andyh912

2. Writing a cheque to 'Movember Europe', referencing my registration ID: 1475498 and mailing it to: Movember Europe, PO Box 68600, London, EC1P 1EF

Your donation will support world-class men’s health programmes that combat prostate and testicular cancer. These programmes, directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, and research to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.
    These funded programmes are spread across the UK - please visit the Funded Programmes page for all the hairy details: http://uk.movember.com/programs
    Thanks in advance for supporting my Mo and helping to change the face of men's health.

United we Mo

Andy
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.stambridgepfc.co.uk
    IANYOUNG
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Movember is upon us   Movember is upon us EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:44 pm

doing it myself andy for cancer connections in south shields good luck with your fundraising
    Back to top Go down
    AndyH912
    Chipping
    Chipping
    AndyH912

PostSubject: Re: Movember is upon us   Movember is upon us EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Good Luck Ian as well
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.stambridgepfc.co.uk
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movember is upon us   Movember is upon us Empty

Back to top Go down

Movember is upon us
    Page 1 of 1