Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
winners ..what do you do ? Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) winners ..what do you do ? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.winners ..what do you do ? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
winners ..what do you do ? Vote_lcapwinners ..what do you do ? Voting_barwinners ..what do you do ? Vote_rcap 
David
winners ..what do you do ? Vote_lcapwinners ..what do you do ? Voting_barwinners ..what do you do ? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
winners ..what do you do ? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
winners ..what do you do ? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

winners ..what do you do ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

winners ..what do you do ? Empty
PostSubject: winners ..what do you do ?   winners ..what do you do ? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:53 am

winners..how long do you keep a bird after its won..i have plenty in the past with one win and i always give them another season.but what about one with two or. three wins.we try ours at stock as they deserve another chance hopefully at breeding.what do others do ?.how long. ect
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: winners ..what do you do ?   winners ..what do you do ? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:59 pm

I`d be scared to loose a pigeon that won 1st ray.......it might be a fluke I know, but whats the point in risking loosing a winner if you end up with plodders/homers at the end of the season........... scratch    lol! 

suppose I might have to think about that if I win a 1st.........and that's a big IF     lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: winners ..what do you do ?   winners ..what do you do ? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:08 am

David wrote:
I`d be scared to loose a pigeon that won 1st ray.......it might be a fluke I know, but whats the point in risking loosing a winner if you end up with plodders/homers at the end of the season........... scratch    lol! 

suppose I might have to think about that if I win a 1st.........and that's a big IF     lol!

You belong to quite a large clan David  Smile Smile (Dreaming of the big win) I suspect. Your not on your own here thou. Since coming out of retirement etc  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes I'm zero from 4 & I'm feeling the pain  lol!  lol!  lol!. Fortunately ??? I can still read the honour boards at the club, thou the young bucks there  Wink  Wink I suspect think I'm over the hill type of thing. Thou I'm enjoying it all at this stage doing what I'm doing & I live in hope that like most of us, I can crack it for a win some where.  cheers
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: winners ..what do you do ?   winners ..what do you do ? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:46 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

You belong to quite a large clan David  Smile Smile (Dreaming of the big win) I suspect. Your not on your own here thou. Since coming out of retirement etc  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes I'm zero from 4 & I'm feeling the pain  lol!  lol!  lol!. Fortunately ??? I can still read the honour boards at the club, thou the young bucks there  Wink  Wink I suspect think I'm over the hill type of thing. Thou I'm enjoying it all at this stage doing what I'm doing & I live in hope that like most of us, I can crack it for a win some where.  cheers
well said  its about the enjoyment mate and if a win happens to come along then great gives you a lift , dont get me wrong i want to win everyweek but theres only one winner and a lot of disapointments in this game, so enjoy it dont let them grind you down lol
but isnt it funny how you look at a pigeon once it has won for you before it was just one of your birds in the loft once won has a name and you like it all the more , lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: winners ..what do you do ?   winners ..what do you do ? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 am

IANYOUNG wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

well said  its about the enjoyment mate and if a win happens to come along then great gives you a lift , dont get me wrong i want to win everyweek but theres only one winner and a lot of disapointments in this game, so enjoy it dont let them grind you down lol
but isnt it funny how you look at a pigeon once it has won for you before it was just one of your birds in the loft once won has a name and you like it all the more , lol! lol! 

Oh so true  lol! lol! lol! it may be a chump on basket night  Wink Wink etc. But if it just happens to fall out of the sky on Saturday & comes in first, it becomes an instant champ with all the right features attached, that one is looking for.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winners ..what do you do ?   winners ..what do you do ? Empty

Back to top Go down

winners ..what do you do ?
Page 1 of 1