Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
beyers products Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Weather today
beyers products Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Good Morning
beyers products Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» APHA Forms .......
beyers products Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
beyers products Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
beyers products Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
beyers products Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
beyers products Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
beyers products Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) beyers products 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.beyers products Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
beyers products Vote_lcapbeyers products Voting_barbeyers products Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222873 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
beyers products Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
beyers products Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

beyers products

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: beyers products   beyers products EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:41 pm

any of our members use their products ...a guy down the road just started doing their products ..just wondered what they were like
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:47 pm

not tried um daz to be fair so cant really comment but as most of the adverts claim they will benifit your birds

me ile stick with me marmite and other bits from morrisons
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:10 pm

anything with pigeon on it costs money, so beware they only want your hard earned cash, not saying it dont do what it says just be carefull ? cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:49 pm

edgie wrote:
anything with pigeon on it costs money, so beware they only want your hard earned cash, not saying it dont do what it says just be carefull ? cheers

Spot on Egies
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:57 pm

cheers lads will only be trying their clay blocks and grit and conditioner nothing else
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:26 am

birdy2011 wrote:
not tried um daz to be fair so cant really comment but as most of the adverts claim they will benifit your birds

me ile stick with me marmite and other bits from morrisons

lol!lol!lol! What a piker Smile Smile "miserable old git" you are G Wink Wink. Reminds me somewhat ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes of myself. I have just bought a bag of grit here "25 bucks"  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad & then added 1/4 minus (gravel) charcoal from my fire & sieved river sand (small pebbles) that I use one the floor of the loft etc Smile Smile just so I can extend the life of the bag of grit type of thing. doesn't help the spruikers of all the goodies we should be buying for the birds thou I suspect, doing it my way. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:17 am

yeah g ya piker lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:11 pm

hey ya cheey buggers i have to go easy on me cash ive got big overheads in blackpool lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:15 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
hey ya cheey buggers i have to go easy on me cash ive got big overheads in blackpool lol! lol! lol!
you mean big hangover lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:48 pm

edgie wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:

I will 2,3,4,5,6 ect lol! lol! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:26 pm

went down today and got 20 kilo bag of grit £7.50 12 clay blocks for £10 and a 1/2 bag of conditioner for £8 -10kilo his prices are very fair compaired to local store ...1 clay block their is £1.35 and 20 kilo of grit about £10 ...he is also doing some gem mixes ie cowood ,yb no maize and a yb mix with maize a widow mix with red maize also gem conditioner any lads using these mixes
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:00 am

oldstrain wrote:
went down today and got 20 kilo bag of grit £7.50 12 clay blocks for £10 and a 1/2 bag of conditioner for £8 -10kilo his prices are very fair compaired to local store ...1 clay block their is £1.35 and 20 kilo of grit about £10 ...he is also doing some gem mixes ie cowood ,yb no maize and a yb mix with maize a widow mix with red maize also gem conditioner any lads using these mixes

MMmmmmmmmmm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 12 clay blocks for ten pound etc. Cost me near 50 bucks down here O/S. Crow bar was out this morning here "bash bash bash" lol! lol! lol! making my own out of red bricks type of thing, cost me nothing as I have a life time supply in the back yard. The sort of things one must do Wink Wink just so the missus can keep having her latte's (Coffee) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with her girl friends every day. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:00 am

lol! got to keep her indoors   queen  happy oz ...mind you I am quite partial to a latte or expresso myself...on the gem mixes I liked the look of the cowood mix anyone used it
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Don Webb wrote:
edgie wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:

I will 2,3,4,5,6 ect lol! lol! lol! afro

times are hard don so get ya own coke this year lol joe said ya tight git graham ile get dons if ya in to older girls don ya can have joe lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beyers products Empty
PostSubject: Re: beyers products   beyers products Empty

Back to top Go down

beyers products
Page 1 of 1