Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) herbal tea-bags - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Vote_lcapherbal tea-bags - Page 2 Voting_barherbal tea-bags - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Vote_lcapherbal tea-bags - Page 2 Voting_barherbal tea-bags - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1297 registered users
    The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

herbal tea-bags

Go down 
    +4
    Knackered
    birdy2011
    David
    oldstrain
    8 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    barnie
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    barnie

herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: herbal tea-bags   herbal tea-bags - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Sometimes the birds dont like the taste of what's in the water so they drink less. This can firm up their droppings and give the appearance of doing something good inside. Not saying it's happening in this case, I agree some herbs are good for the birds but I'd always just have clear water for them on basketing day so they drink their share.
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: herbal tea-bags   herbal tea-bags - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:08 pm

barnie wrote:
    Sometimes the birds dont like the taste of what's in the water so they drink less. This can firm up their droppings and give the appearance of doing something good inside. Not saying it's happening in this case, I agree some herbs are good for the birds but I'd always just have clear water for them on basketing day so they drink their share.

yeah yer right their m8 always give clear water Fridays ...this is for early in the week sunday ,they drink it well as I have watched the birds water intake with intent when its been in the drinker thay take a drink and actually go in again for seconds and the water intake in general is as usual
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: herbal tea-bags   herbal tea-bags - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:38 pm

barnie wrote:

True what you say Barnie etc Smile Smile But one can have some wonderful moments Wink Wink bounce bounce if one chooses to go down the herb track  lol!  lol!  lol!. Knowledge is part of life in my view & the joy/pleasure one can have, by just going outside & picking a few herbs, as such is worth more than gold to a bloke like me. May at the end of the day not win you more races as they say. But one has to balance that side of things against the knowledge tree, as I like to put it. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Don Webb
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: herbal tea-bags   herbal tea-bags - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:50 am

The fancier named Tom Sherwood was a fantastic flyer at national level with his Janssens

Tom used Herbal Teas from if I'm correct Ray or John Ingram and a lot of fanciers have used the same teas with great success
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: herbal tea-bags   herbal tea-bags - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:35 am

Don Webb wrote:
    The fancier named Tom Sherwood was a fantastic flyer at national level with his Janssens

Tom used Herbal Teas from if I'm correct Ray or John Ingram and a lot of fanciers have used the same teas with great success

One could surmise Don Smile Smile as good a flyer as TS was, he would have taking the odd sip or 2 also as part of the knowledge tree etc.
    Thats it, the alien is done. cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Don Webb
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: herbal tea-bags   herbal tea-bags - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Everyone to there own lol! lol! lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: herbal tea-bags   herbal tea-bags - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

herbal tea-bags
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2