Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby David Today at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Welcome to the Forum Lofty... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Vote_lcapWelcome to the Forum Lofty... Voting_barWelcome to the Forum Lofty... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Vote_lcapWelcome to the Forum Lofty... Voting_barWelcome to the Forum Lofty... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Welcome to the Forum Lofty...

Go down 
+8
oldstrain
Knackered
johnnorm2
shippy
Don Webb
Lofty
mufc rick
David
12 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:06 pm

welcome to the forum Lofty, look forward to your input..... cheers
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:00 pm

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome , I'll post a bit of info about myself soon
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Lofty wrote:

thanks lofty, look forward to reading your posts........
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy and have input
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:10 am

welcome lofty Smile
Back to top Go down
johnnorm2
Hatchling
Hatchling
johnnorm2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:19 am

welcome to the forum lofty hope you enjoy it here Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 am

Lofty wrote:

Good show Smile Smile Lofty. We don't mind bounce bounce if you guild the lilly Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes with what you may say here, as we are a very understanding group of tragic's Wink Wink fortunately. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 11:35 am

welcome to the site lofty Smile
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:46 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi guys, I've not forgotten about my intro but just been visiting my son in London and took in the welsh game at twickenham, been home back in South Wales about 2 hours, heads a bit fuzzy but I'll be ok, will post a decent intro soon , promise
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:47 pm

What a game that was
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Lofty wrote:
Hi guys, I've not forgotten about  my intro but just been visiting my son in London and took in the welsh game at twickenham, been home back in South Wales about 2 hours, heads a bit fuzzy but I'll be ok, will post a decent intro soon , promise

we`re on the edge of our seats waiting lofty........... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Ok , so here we go, my intro, I started keeping pigeons with my late dad in law, he was a tippler man , and a good fancier, when me and the wife got our first council house first thing up was the shed, all geared up for tipplers , when a young guy called and said he kept homers so went for a look and from then on I was hooked on them. I had a look round his birds and there was a pair that really took my eye, and asked to buy them but he just picked them up put them in a box and told me to go breed off them and then give them back. They were the most beautiful pair of kirkpatricks, a red pied cock and a grizzle hen, I can still picture them now. Anyhow, today the 3 kids are gone with kids of their own, and I've had to finish work because of arthritis and at 60+ I'm looking for my old hobby back. In the next couple of weeks I'm converting the shed to keep them and maybe get some just before or just after Xmas, I'll certainly be on the lookout for a red pied and a grizzle, loads more questions coming as there is so much more to learn, what with feeds, supplements, injections,etc, that's without all these new clocks, mine was a sky master, but that's it for now, sorry for being so long winded, once in start hitting the keys my fingers don't stop Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:47 pm

much better than some who join never to be heard of again forgot did you say were you live george
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:51 pm

very interesting lofty, enjoyed the update.......I think you are among others here who have restarted recently, once its in your blood its hard to keep away from them.

im sure you will get plenty of help and advise from our members here, plus maybe some ybs as it wont be long now until some are pairing up.......
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:52 pm

rainbow wrote:
much better than some who join never to be heard of again  forgot did you say were you live  george

yes I agree George, some never bother......
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:57 pm

nice intro lofty ....keep us informed with the loft progress ....ask away for any advice ,theirs plenty lads here that will give their pennys worth
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:14 pm

rainbow wrote:
much better than some who join never to be heard of again  forgot did you say were you live  george

Sorry, I'm in swansea, used to race north road back in the day
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: welcome to the forum lofty   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Welcome mate, i met 4 lads from swansea, at somerset one loft race. they were not racing themselves, just a day out for the final, really good lads. Hope you enjoy the forum.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 am

David wrote:
Lofty wrote:
Hi guys, I've not forgotten about  my intro but just been visiting my son in London and took in the welsh game at twickenham, been home back in South Wales about 2 hours, heads a bit fuzzy but I'll be ok, will post a decent intro soon , promise

we`re on the edge of our seats waiting lofty........... lol!

lol!lol!lol! Yeah yeah yeah Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you must think some here are a bit thick David Smile Smile if you exspect us to swallow that bit of wisdom etc. Nice to see lofty tho was true to his word & filled us all in with regards his birds/history & one can only hope everything falls into place for him there in the future. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:11 am

you've a lot of ground to make up knackered, your holiday as put the forum post count way behind the penguin forum now.............get those fingers typing and the brain ticking over A.S.A.P. !!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz study study lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:31 am

David wrote:
you've a lot of ground to make up knackered, your holiday as put the forum post count way behind the penguin forum now.............get those fingers typing and the brain ticking over A.S.A.P. !!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz study study lol! lol!

Shock horror Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Smile Smile David here. My worst nightmare has come back to haunt me "The penguin brigade" bounce bounce I suspect lol! lol! lol! many fingers Wink Wink are required by many here to get back on top etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum Lofty...   Welcome to the Forum Lofty... Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Forum Lofty...
Page 1 of 1