Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Partnerships
stock birds for sale Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:26 am

» BHW Subscriptions
stock birds for sale Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» Weather today
stock birds for sale Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Good Morning
stock birds for sale Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» King removes Patronage
stock birds for sale Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
stock birds for sale Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
stock birds for sale Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
stock birds for sale Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
stock birds for sale Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) stock birds for sale 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.stock birds for sale Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
stock birds for sale Vote_lcapstock birds for sale Voting_barstock birds for sale Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
stock birds for sale Vote_lcapstock birds for sale Voting_barstock birds for sale Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222780 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
stock birds for sale Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
stock birds for sale Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

stock birds for sale

Go down 
+2
Boosey
peel bros
6 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

stock birds for sale Empty
PostSubject: stock birds for sale   stock birds for sale EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Yes from 100 pound to 500 a pair

Only kidding.tried giving them away free but no takers.just wondered if I put a price on them they might sell haha
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: stock birds for sale   stock birds for sale EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:46 pm

My first 2 birds when starting up again were kindly gifted birds from Ray.
Didn't race as young birds.
As yearlings raced as far as Stonehaven early next morning on a very hard race.
One was my most consistent pigeon, he was all ready for Thurso as a yearling fit as a fiddle sitting 2 day old eggs. And I turned up a day late for marking.
Luckily though as essex combine had a terrible smash.

Bred a youngen out of him and he was my first bird home in the first 2 young bird races, but broke his leg badly on a training toss. So missed rest of the season.

Ray's pigeons in my loft have never shown any signs of any illness whatsoever, since the day they arrived, when others have.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: stock birds for sale   stock birds for sale EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks for that steve
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: stock birds for sale   stock birds for sale EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:11 pm

ray let me tell you my story lad ask me to breed him a pair of ybs I said sure and he sent me 2 rings when the birds were ready I told him I would help out with the courier and would pay £20 half the cost he then said he did not have the other £20 and I was left with 2 ybs and his rings on them and I think this is the problem some not all want them delivered to there loft george
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: stock birds for sale   stock birds for sale EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:44 pm

that's the problem ray.
its the same old story if you try to give birds away for nothing no one will have them . thinking well if he is giving them away thy cant be up to much.
and we all no ray you have good birds. as I had 2 off you years ago and thy were good birds.
just go on to red star lofts and you will see that. starting price £100. and by the end of the sales thy will all be gone.
john. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: stock birds for sale   stock birds for sale EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:59 am

stormqueen wrote:
that's the problem ray.
its the same old story if you try to give birds away for nothing no one will have them . thinking well if he is giving them away thy cant be up to much.
and we all no ray you have good birds. as I had 2 off you years ago and thy were  good birds.
just go on to red star lofts and you will see that. starting price £100. and by the end of the sales thy will all be gone.
john. cheers

Weird the way we act at times John in this of type situation etc for some. No $ sign attached, no value Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile. We are our own worst enemy at times sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: stock birds for sale   stock birds for sale EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:18 am

Would just like to say, i was lucky to get some young birds from Ray and bros, they were Late breds but i have give them time to grow inside themselves, trained them up to 20 mile, and give them the stepping stones in their development. I have too say they are looking the part, I would also like to say along with ray, i have had youngsters off, George, David, and Rick. A big thank you to you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stock birds for sale   stock birds for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

stock birds for sale
Page 1 of 1